Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I too wondering why he posted these average pics ,have seen more handsome pics in saras account n other sm....dont know why..but good 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepofan

I too wondering why he posted these average pics ,have seen more handsome pics in saras account n other sm....dont know why..but good 

when’s his movies coming ? 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

when’s his movies coming ? 

No idea...they wrapped that khushi iggy dharma ott movie recently..saw pics

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: priya185

Saif and Ibrahim Ali Khan look comparison

Its like two different pizzas with the same toppings that you just want to gobble up.

I think Ibu, in every single way, surpasses Saif. The only thing Saif has thats better...are his biceps 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Saif and Ibrahim Ali Khan look comparison

I’ll take the father 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

another nepo , with privileged written on his forehead with CAPS. i reckon he would never be able to match his dad's talent/skills. 

i say he gonna be a floppy. 

Hey iggy,  Welcome to Hate world...today onwards you will thrashed to the hell...looks is not important,  how u will withstand the hate and ur willingness for good position will only be important here...

Look agasthya suhana khushi all are thrashed only vedang hit the right path,  being outsider and dating khushi for good connections..and last but not least luck too.. anyway best wishes for Bollywood 

Not necessarily......good looks has the power to make the moral compass go haywire.....smiley36

There are a lot good looking nepos that are never bashed....so bashing an actor because they are nepo...is just a facade....smiley14

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not necessarily......good looks has the power to make the moral compass go haywire.....smiley36

There are a lot good looking nepos that are never bashed....so bashing an actor because they are nepo...is just a facade....smiley14

Good looking nepo girls also? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No, nepo girls are always bashed. The boys are never bashed. 

Mainly because the online BW comments are mainly from jealous girls who keep comparing themselves to those actresses and get mad about their privileges and spread filth while they drool over the boys and dream about being with them. 

Edited by hotchoco - 1 months ago

Good looking nepo girls also? 

Have you ever witnessed Shraddha getting bashed?? Infact she is defended because she is ..oh so pure...smiley37....because that wicked girl doesn't flaunt her privileges like stupid Alia does....smiley36