Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: EnchantedForest

I did not understand the need to put that word in there. Reported! It is not just Canada where Bollywood concerts are not selling. When Diljit comes he fills up arenas and stadiums, even in the USA. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/akshay-kumar-the-entertainers-new-jersey-concert-cancelled-poor-demand-8468646/

I live in Dallas.....He is performing at the American Airlines center....where the biggest of the stars perform.....Salman did his show there a few years back.....Taylor Swift too.....I don't know how some  just take the credit away from the hard working people....smiley22

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Aweee...this is so cute smiley27

The kid and his parents will always boast about this...and rightfully so...the kid was so confident and rocked the opportunity. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Selling out a 55,000 seater arena is a big deal for even the biggest American artistes you dimwit. smiley37

Especially when you have only 300 K people to pull from. India has 1.5 Billion people and if 2% of them watch a film, it becomes an All time blockbuster. 

Not to mention not all 300 K are punjabi. 

Oh no no no no. You can’t call me a dimwit. Don’t go there, because if I get nasty, you won’t be able to handle it. Got it? Make your point without attacking me and if you can’t then zip it. Stay in your lane. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 24 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Y’all only know this one liner and use it everywhere and the same three people laugh at it again and again 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 24 days ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Y’all only know this one liner and use it everywhere and the same three people laugh at it again and again 

Kaun 3? Mujhe batao, taange Tod dunga inki.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh no no no no. You can’t call me a dimwit. Don’t go there, because if I get nasty, you won’t be able to handle it. Got it? Make your point without attacking me and if you can’t then zip it. Stay in your lane. 

Stop making ridiculous statements then. smiley36

Selling out BC place(largest venue in Canada) is no mean feat. Only Ed Sheeran & Taylor Swift have done it in the past decade. There's a reason Canadian Media is covering the story, calling it "Making History". You could take all of Bollywood to US/Canada and they wouldn't be able to sell 55,000 tickets for a show. I think the highest is 20 K for the temptation tour decades ago. And I don't even like Diljit, haven't even watched Chamkila. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Stop making ridiculous statements then. smiley36

I will make whatever statement I want to make. 

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

For those saying it's not a big deal to have a sold out concert in Vancouver as Vancouver is full of Punjabis and Indians please understand that even Drake's concert was not sold out. Now compare white population vs brown population in Lower Mainland (Greater Vancouver Area) and by that extension other nationalities also listen to Drake as compared to Diljit. So, yes it's a freaking big deal, to have one of the biggest concerts in Vancouver.