Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Asur

I think he'll be perfect for Anupa. She has always wanted to create boundaries only with Kapadias and never with Shahs. He also wants her to draw boundaries with Kapadias and not with Shahs. She would love that, thinking chalo finally koi to use samajhta haismiley36

He is the most extra and cringe character right now, Anupama is just using him as a backup, he has no right to even expect her to draw any boundaries 😂
I don’t understand what is his source of income and purpose in life except chanting Anupama Ji, and true, double standards are just like Anupama’s, lick Shahs’ feet and look down upon Anuj&Aadhya!

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Maa ijjj beckk into Kumpitison!smiley8

Charity case Kahin Ki! Look at the Overacting smiley39

https://x.com/1989_roz/status/1784343771574112511?s=46

is she back because of public demand? What non sense!? She wasn’t doing that great to be brought back on public demand. If at all anything she should have been booted out of the competition smiley44smiley24

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

The entire episode was horrible but one of the most horror parts of the show was - 3-3 Anupama, ek toh jheli nahi jaati 3 bol rahi hai 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chakkar Aa gayesmiley29smiley29smiley29

Teen-teen Anupamaa..... Guess they took #BatiHuiOrat too seriously smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

And what is his role in the show now that the restaurant is shut? Restaurant ko bachane ki jagah poora din bass Anupama Ji ke naam ki mala japta hai smiley26

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Now this loser has agreed to become Ghar Jamai! Not just that, Main Ansh ka Baap banunga, main Baa Bapuji ki seva karunga, Pari, Ishani, Mahi ka dhyan rakhunga, Kavya ka chota bhai banunga, Pakhi ka dost banunga aur aapka Beta banunga

Ye bhi bol deta ki iss ghar ka Naukar, Watchman, Driver sab sab sab banunga smiley8

Har banda/bandi iss ghar ke bachcho se (Including Bebli Anupama) shadi karne ke liye apni self respect ka murder kar dete hain and even after all this, 2 paise ki izzat nahi milti inhe!

Chalo ek aur zindagi barbaad. Phass gaya shameless shahs ke changul mein. Must say these unpaid maids of shahs have a good strike ratesmiley37smiley37

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

He is the most extra and cringe character right now, Anupama is just using him as a backup, he has no right to even expect her to draw any boundaries 😂
I don’t understand what is his source of income and purpose in life except chanting Anupama Ji, and true, double standards are just like Anupama’s, lick Shahs’ feet and look down upon Anuj&Aadhya!

I think makers are using him to show how unreasonable Anuj was in expecting Anupa to not go back to her children. Even though that was not what he said ever. I think this is what they are trying to show that Anupa can not leave her children and will go back to her ex for them. Anuj will realise his mistake and apologize. Againsmiley36

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Sounds like heaven for a worthless simp smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Asur

I think makers are using him to show how unreasonable Anuj was in expecting Anupa to not go back to her children. Even though that was not what he said ever. I think this is what they are trying to show that Anupa can not leave her children and will go back to her ex for them. Anuj will realise his mistake and apologize. Againsmiley36

And once he does so, Aadhya is healed and remorseful and the evil Shruti has been dispatched, AnupaMaid will be back to providing free service to Bacchon ke Acche Pita and the filthy phemli. Happiness abounds all around smiley40smiley40

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

is she back because of public demand? What non sense!? She wasn’t doing that great to be brought back on public demand. If at all anything she should have been booted out of the competition smiley44smiley24

Most probably yes, and the reporter narrating the video says she won the competition which I believe is Semi Final round, so without even cooking any dish she won it!

And as per another spoiler Anuj will assist her in Grand Finale round, so what has she exactly done to win an International level Kumpitison? smiley24

I can’t believe they can show someone a LOSER at this level! Absolutely pathetic trashy woman!

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

And once he does so, Aadhya is healed and remorseful and the evil Shruti has been dispatched, AnupaMaid will be back to providing free service to Bacchon ke Acche Pita and the filthy phemli. Happiness abounds all around smiley40smiley40

Aah, finally everything will be back to normalsmiley41