Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Nothing much happened in the episode. Imlie comes back to the outhouse. The family is still angry on Surya trying to get Imlie back. It is the same repetitive things - At this point I am really hoping to not see Reddys on my screen for the last one month of the show telecast. But afsoos today they have considerable presence. Even when Surya says Imlie is there for a week only the Reddy women have to come and do a tanna maro session with Imlie. 

Imlie tells Surya that in the morning she will work as the gardener and in the evening she will sing at the bar as that is the only way she can pay rent for the outhouse. Surya has no way to say no so he agrees even though he does not like it. 

Nirmala asks Amrit to do something that will prevent Imlie from earning in the evening. The plan is to make sure Imlie can not pay rent and will leave their house earlier than 7 days. Nirmala is fully vile and it is actually disheartening that she has no ounce of humanity in her. 

CJ and Arjun tell Surya that he has fallen for Imlie but Surya still thinks he is just having responsibility towards Imlie. Amrit makes absurd demands when Imlie tries to sing in the bar and the manager gives her the ultimatum that she has to sing according to the customer wishes or she can leave with no money for the night. 

Whatever - There is no effort from the writers to even give a decent storyline. It is only the fans who are invested in the show - PH is more than ready to vacate the slot and leave. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

All I could think while watching today's episode was... That how much am I gonna miss this show.. smiley38

Yes, they took away Agastya quite unfairly, and yes they took away the OG vibes along with Chaudhrys.. Still, watching Sai & Addy giving their best to essay the respective roles, even in the last remaining weeks, is a bittersweet feeling..

Oh, the potential we had with this one.. I try not to dwell much in the past usually, but that room scene today in the beginning, along with CJ & Arjun.. when they pull Surya's taang and he eventually smiles looking at Imlie's message.. 

That room.. That shared smiles.. was really nostalgic of the era of Sona jiji, Chutki and even Karan pulling Agastya and Imlie's taang..smiley27

Anyways, I don't wanna mop much.. So coming back to the episode..

The entire sequence of CJ & Arjun teasing that "SPR is in louuuuveeeee with Bhabhi Bro" was so cute and wholesome smiley31

Surya realizing that "raha hi nai ja raha hai apna WIFE se door" was really satisfying after wishing for them to come together for so long...

And Imlie bhi ab tadapna shuru kar chuki hai, kahin na kahin, she was so eagerly waiting for the reply to her message.. Also the OG BGM in the previous scene, when Surya was helping her to set the room.. (Is our Imaliya now really ready to move on? smiley27)

And Amrit..!!! Amrit yaaar... smiley36

@Sunaina- Kal tum keh rahi thi, he is true kala ka kadradaar, proper bhajan bhi sun-lega.. But aaj dekho.. katai kambal kutaai wali harkatein... smiley37

Why am I getting a feeling ki in tomorrow's episode, Imlie will somehow start singing a seductive song (much to her irritation) and ekdam se Rowdy will take an entry in Police uniform (he was ironing it today, kuch toh significance hoga.. smiley42)

And Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!  The way he shall pull Imlie from the table in the bar, into his arms, wearing that police uniform.. smiley43

and sab baar-setup band karwa dega... Ki how dare, y'all make my wife perform against her wishes.. ye lo, dhandha hi band..smiley42

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Prometheus.

Oh that's okay then smiley37smiley37 I started watching a episodes before the contract marriage happened so never saw this episode. I started watching from when Agastya heard Sonali and Noyonika talking

Kya yaar Illyria.. You must have given a mini heart attack to all those who were awake and read the message about Imlie performing for Amrit near the swimming pool.. smiley37

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Filler episode but Surya was again chamkoing throughout!!

The whole teasing scene was cute... Surya ironing his uniform was smiley42

Gags, ek OS to banta hai policiya hubby and purvaiya ki pari pe... smiley43 oh and your signature smiley27

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 1 months ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Gags05

All I could think while watching today's episode was... That how much am I gonna miss this show.. smiley38

Yes, they took away Agastya quite unfairly, and yes they took away the OG vibes along with Chaudhrys.. Still, watching Sai & Addy giving their best to essay the respective roles, even in the last remaining weeks, is a bittersweet feeling..

Oh, the potential we had with this one.. I try not to dwell much in the past usually, but that room scene today in the beginning, along with CJ & Arjun.. when they pull Surya's taang and he eventually smiles looking at Imlie's message.. 

That room.. That shared smiles.. was really nostalgic of the era of Sona jiji, Chutki and even Karan pulling Agastya and Imlie's taang..smiley27

Anyways, I don't wanna mop much.. So coming back to the episode..

The entire sequence of CJ & Arjun teasing that "SPR is in louuuuveeeee with Bhabhi Bro" was so cute and wholesome smiley31

Surya realizing that "raha hi nai ja raha hai apna WIFE se door" was really satisfying after wishing for them to come together for so long...

And Imlie bhi ab tadapna shuru kar chuki hai, kahin na kahin, she was so eagerly waiting for the reply to her message.. Also the OG BGM in the previous scene, when Surya was helping her to set the room.. (Is our Imaliya now really ready to move on? smiley27)

And Amrit..!!! Amrit yaaar... smiley36

@Sunaina- Kal tum keh rahi thi, he is true kala ka kadradaar, proper bhajan bhi sun-lega.. But aaj dekho.. katai kambal kutaai wali harkatein... smiley37

Why am I getting a feeling ki in tomorrow's episode, Imlie will somehow start singing a seductive song (much to her irritation) and ekdam se Rowdy will take an entry in Police uniform (he was ironing it today, kuch toh significance hoga.. smiley42)

And Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!  The way he shall pull Imlie from the table in the bar, into his arms, wearing that police uniform.. smiley43

and sab baar-setup band karwa dega... Ki how dare, y'all make my wife perform against her wishes.. ye lo, dhandha hi band..smiley42

Hum na apke sapne pe thoda sa paani dal rahe hain. In the precap when Imlie comes back home from the bar on her cycle sorry to say Rowdy Reddy is still in the same clothes. So either Imlie walks off the bar not singing to the demands or Imlie finds a middle ground to manage earning for that day. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aapka farz farzi hai.... This was hilarious smiley37.

It was nice to see Surya help Imlie set up her things in the outhouse. The way she was softly gazing at him has all my heart. I don't understand who goes to the garden in a white dress. Mereko bahut darr laga dress ganda ho jayega and this was one of her better looking dresses. 

I had so much fun seeing CJ and Arjun try to convince Surya that he has fallen for Imlie. Both trying to tell him how he will hurt if Imlie leaves. Yeh challenge bahut buri tarah haarne wala hai kal. Bechara was not able to even show excitement on getting Imlie ka thank you message (it was funny how Arjun popped in again at the right time lol) . Doosri taraf Imlie was expecting his reply and kind of disappointed that he did not reply. So much progress, ladki is kind of expecting things from him now.

Surya does not like/ want his wife to work in the bar but he has no authority right now to say anything to Imlie. I hope she realizes that she does not need to be so majboor when Surya is there to wholeheartedly support her. I absolutely loved how Imlie said that they are no longer her family and hence wont take their shit anymore.. You go girl.

Sanket stole the show and I am enjoying these episodes a lot coz of him. Even though what he does should feel repulsive but he is so entertaining, mereko bas hasi aati hai. Acha hua that Imlie gave back to these guys at the bar. I wish she walks out of there. There are better ways to earn money than to get on the table and sing and item number where drunk men are leering at you.  

Gags05 thumbnail

Also not sure if I am reading too much into it.. But bringing back bar setup and Mami, Bulbul everything is quite intentional..

They know Chaudhrys can't make a comeback, and definitely not Auggy..

But if they want to end the series on a high-note, the Bar-setup was always a high-point initially too.. It's so colorful, and the vibe is very different.. So yes, calling Imlie back to the bar is intentional.. As a character, Imlie has never shied away in performing. She might not like it now, but she is definitely not embarrassed about it, cos it was the OG way for her to earn a respectful living even in the past...

And this time.. this time, when SPR will make her leave this profession.. it will be the last time, she has to perform like this.. Yeah maybe in future, along with becoming a reporter, she can record some songs too in Mumbai.. smiley43 (which Surya can also listen to later, for his private entertainment)

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

Also not sure if I am reading too much into it.. But bringing back bar setup and Mami, Bulbul everything is quite intentional..

They know Chaudhrys can't make a comeback, and definitely not Auggy..

But if they want to end the series on a high-note, the Bar-setup was always a high-point initially too.. It's so colorful, and the vibe is very different.. So yes, calling Imlie back to the bar is intentional.. As a character, Imlie has never shied away in performing. She might not like it now, but she is definitely not embarrassed about it, cos it was the OG way for her to earn a respectful living even in the past...

And this time.. this time, when SPR will make her leave this profession.. it will be the last time, she has to perform like this.. Yeah maybe in future, along with becoming a reporter, she can record some songs too in Mumbai.. smiley43 (which Surya can also listen to later, for his private entertainment)

Or while being undercover for some story, she can use her bargirl skills smiley37

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Hum na apke sapne pe thoda sa paani dal rahe hain. In the precap when Imlie comes back home from the bar on her cycle sorry to say Rowdy Reddy is still in the same clothes. So either Imlie walks off the bar not singing to the demands or Imlie finds a middle ground to manage earning for that day. 

Aur hum aapke chapaak pe uno-reverse kar rahein hain. (I am not ready to let go of my bliss atm, pls ya Sharada! smiley37)

The precaps are always shot in different clothes, and they are just for reference purpose.. It's already night in the bar.. Kuch toh hoga definitely... and then she can come back, change clothes, do her "maali" duties.. and all that... smiley42

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Filler episode but Surya was again chamkoing throughout!!

The whole teasing scene was cute... Surya ironing his uniform was smiley42

Gags, ek OS to banta hai policiya hubby and purvaiya ki pari pe... smiley43 oh and your signature smiley27

Gags ek OS banta hai pls... aaapka khyali pulao humka passad aa gaya. 

Signature too.... jo hum sab melt huye pade hai na... 

The whole vibes with Surya were so good today <3

girls now we can tag more than 10 ppl yayyyyy