Neerasmiley31

Congrats smiley41smiley40

You have won a badge todaysmiley10

I'm sooo happy for you 

Awesome smiley32

Congratulations Neera smiley31

So happy for you ❤️

Posted: 24 days ago

I always pick dube for Sixes in csk games and Pooran for Sixes in LSG games. Today I had the choice and I went for Pooran and it proved wrong. smiley35

But thank goodness Stoinis ate all points. Otherwise it would have been disaster because many picked Ruturaj. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations to LSG for their win. Both teams played well. 

The new trend in this season is every day there is one sleeping giant waking up and doing wonders to topsy-turvy all the predictions and expected results!!! Yesterday, it was Stoinis, who did wonder to his team and much harm to predicted members here!!

Edited by Viswasruti - 24 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Details for today's match: From bowling the opposition out for 89 to being torn apart for 266 runs, the Delhi Capitals have been at two extremes!! smiley39

Titans' hot and cold journey has culminated in four wins out of eight games so far and they find themselves just outside the top five.smiley44

IPL 2024 | Delhi v Gujarat: Preview

Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans, 40th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi 

Date & Time: Apr 24, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I always pick dube for Sixes in csk games and Pooran for Sixes in LSG games. Today I had the choice and I went for Pooran and it proved wrong. smiley35

But thank goodness Stoinis ate all points. Otherwise it would have been disaster because many picked Ruturaj. 

same to same.. I was in confusion whom To pick.. Had Dube Bt later changed to pooran.. Dube hit freaking 7 sixessmiley29

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Details for today's match: From bowling the opposition out for 89 to being torn apart for 266 runs, the Delhi Capitals have been at two extremes!! smiley39

Titans' hot and cold journey has culminated in four wins out of eight games so far and they find themselves just outside the top five.smiley44

IPL 2024 | Delhi v Gujarat: Preview

Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans, 40th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi 

Date & Time: Apr 24, 07:30 PM LOCAL

damn again???? GT plz win it

stoinis gave me enough dhoka

That's why didn't pick him at all

https://twitter.com/RitvikWrites/status/1782832217821180152?t=MQs_m6vrPf7vY3WRUMSUTg&s=19

Barring 22nd Jan, One of the major reasons i absolutely hate the Crowd. Also why I finally stopped ignoring everything for MS and left CSK. Yellow Yellow Dirty fellow. 

This LSG win was a proper humbling. Should not recover and go down more but that one man can do anything. smiley44smiley39

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Yesterday  I had my POTM as Stoinis only and winning team as LSG smiley37

And asked me mom and dad , Dad said CSK will win . Atleast 10 points lost . 

Mom said to pick Jadeja to as POTM smiley37

75 points loss smiley37

I can't stop 

I shouldt  ve asked them smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to Neerasi29 and Darshan23 for winning the 39th prediction game of IPL2024.smiley40

Cheers..

Thank yousmiley27 but CSK lostsmiley19

Edited by Neerasi29 - 24 days ago