🏏IPL 2024: Match 39 - CSK vs LSG at Chennai @ 7:30PM IST🏏 - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

If I hadnt changed Pathirana then i would have got 125 pts n badge toosmiley19smiley28

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I am exactly at 2000 points now.

congrats ….smiley40smiley41smiley40

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Batsman ka toh fir bhi thik I'm more scared about our bowlers, kyunki these overseas batsman ratti bhar rehem nahi dikhaatesmiley38

Indian players not in form . Seems t20 wc in US . How grounds there . Ve to play outside Mumbai , Chennai . don’t know Indian players knew about US grounds or not . Foreign players play anywhere mostly . 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

I updated the profile . Pic is visible now , is visible at ur end . If so , this is the issue in my siggy box . 

1 link also not working properly n doesn’t take 3 links . Every time has to update to make pic visible in siggy box . 

Posted the issue in sites issue thread n it’s not addressed . 

u have Shree Ramji ka pic, na? It’s always been visible to me. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

which link are you using? Post here pls

Here it is 

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEdKczLboAAKdeo.jpg[/IMG]

Not just this link , it’s same with other links also . 

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Here it is 

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEdKczLboAAKdeo.jpg[/IMG]

Not just this link , it’s same with other links also . 

try uploading the pics you want to use on image hosting sites like Imgur.com or postimages.org 

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Congratz Neera 😍❤️

You also finally won a badge smiley42smiley40

Aaj mujhe 0 Milne ka bhi dukh nahi haismiley36

Meri sister ne badge jeeta haismiley40.

Sara khana tumhara Neera smiley31

Ruturaj Gaikwad: Tough pill to swallow, but good game of cricket. LSG played really well in the back end. We had the game in control till 13-14 overs, but Stoinis played a great innings. (On dew) It played a part, there was a huge amount of dew and it took our spinners out of the game. We could have otherwise controlled the game better and taken it deeper. But these are parts of the game, can’t control it. Jaddu is batting at number 4 since we lost the second wicket within the powerplay. (On Dube’s entry point) Our thinking is clear that after the powerplay if there is a wicket, Shivam will come out to bat. We can’t force batters to get out after. To be honest, I thought our target wasn’t enough, it was just about par because of the dew we’ve seen during our practice sessions. But credit to the way LSG batted.

KL Rahul | LSG Captain: Very special, especially when it’s a game like that. We were way behind the game when we were batting so it was very special to pull it off. It was a fresh start, both teams started off at 0. Different conditions here. I think they started off really well and put us under pressure. 170-180 would’ve been a great total here but they batted really well. Full credit to Stoinis. It was not just power hitting, it was very clever batting. He picked his bowlers and played very well. (On sending Stoinis at 3) We felt like we needed to be braver and capitalize the powerplay and needed 1 power-hitter in the top-3. I’ve realized that T20 cricket has changed in the past couple of years, 170-180 doesn’t always cut it. You need to go harder in the powerplay and the impact player rule also gives you a bit more depth. (On the change to his own batting) Haven't played much T20 cricket so happy that it’s coming off. There’s no set plan, apart from the openers, everyone else is ready to go out whenever we feel it's right. We’re going to keep it flexible. (On his catch earlier) Not bad, not bad… I hope I get the catch of the tournament award (smiles), I was just being modest.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

try uploading the pics you want to use on image hosting sites like Imgur.com or postimages.org 

I used imgur.com n free image host . problem in siggy box n links not working in my siggy box .