🏏IPL 2024:Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings,M-34-Lucknow🏏 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

It's the clash between two teams that are currently placed in the top half of the points table. They are separated by just two points having played six matches each. Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Game 34 from Lucknow. While CSK come into this match on the back of two successive wins, their opponents - contrarily - have lost two in a row. Rachin Ravindra, after two brisk starts at the start of the tourney, hasn't fired. Captain Gaikwad and the dangerous Dube have done the bulk of the scoring and both of them feature among the top-15 run-getters this season. Their bowling line-up is settled as well. The Super Kings generally don't tinker their winning combination too much. Daryl Mitchell hasn't had a good season so far, however, Stephen Fleming has backed the New Zealander to deliver the goods.

Lucknow had won each of the 13 IPL matches in which they had scored 160 or more batting first. But that's in the past now, courtesy back-to-back big losses. While DC chased down their 167 in 18.1 overs, KKR hunted down 161 inside 16 overs. Their batting has to fire. Nicholas Pooran is in tremendous hitting form this season but he needs more support from his teammates. KL Rahul needs to convert his 30s into big ones, QdK and Stoinis haven't been consistent. Padikkal, batting at three, failed to get to double-digits in six outings. He was dropped and even Hooda perished for a single-digit score batting at 3. Shamar Joseph had a forgetabble IPL debut; will the Super Giants back the Guyanese pacer or go back to Naveen-ul-Haq? CSK, despite being the away team, come into this match as favourites as they have a relatively more balanced and settled line-up. Let's hope we are treated to a thriller. Stick around for toss and team updates..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

I am supporting SRH, DC, MI

RCB ko support karna chhod diya (1st reason SRH vs RCB match, 2nd reason Maxi withdrew himself from IPL), but still if they reach play offs even from here, fight and win this year, it will be good

I hate KKR

And neutral about RR, GT, CSK, LSG

PBKS ke liye bura lagta hai

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 27 days ago

Pitch Report | Kevin Pietersen and Aaron Finch:"Dimensions - 61m and 68m square, 76m straight down the ground. Red soil (pitch). Looks a little bit drier than what we have seen here in the past. There are a couple of bare spots, but I don't think that will play too much of an issue. I expect it to hold a little bit more than anything else. It looks very Wankhede-like looking at that surface. Just being inland, there won't be as much spin. The soil doesn't compact together quite as tight, being quite central in the country. I expect it to play really well. The new ball, like always, will be absolutely crucial. The ability to find wickets in the powerplay will be of paramount importance on this surface. I think it'll be a really good wicket for cricket. Expect the bowlers to pitch it up a little bit more, see if they can get any movement off this fine green grass early on. Win the toss and bowl first."

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

I feel LSG will win the toss and the match will be by CSK! 

Only guess work!

Pitch Report | Kevin Pietersen and Aaron Finch: "Dimensions - 61m and 68m square, 76m straight down the ground. Red soil (pitch). Looks a little bit drier than what we have seen here in the past. There are a couple of bare spots, but I don't think that will play too much of an issue. I expect it to hold a little bit more than anything else. It looks very Wankhede-like looking at that surface. Just being inland, there won't be as much spin. The soil doesn't compact together quite as tight, being quite central in the country. I expect it to play really well. The new ball, like always, will be absolutely crucial. The ability to find wickets in the powerplay will be of paramount importance on this surface. I think it'll be a really good wicket for cricket. Expect the bowlers to pitch it up a little bit more, see if they can get any movement off this fine green grass early on. Win the toss and bowl first."

priya185 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I am supporting SRH, DC, MI

RCB ko support karna chhod diya (1st reason SRH vs RCB match, 2nd reason Maxi withdrew himself from IPL), but still if they reach play offs even from here, fight and win this year, it will be good

I hate KKR

And neutral about RR, GT, CSK

PBKS ke liye bura lagta hai

I support CSK and KKR. Why do you hate KKR? SRH and RR are also good

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: priya185

I support CSK and KKR. Why do you hate KKR? SRH and RR are also good

I mean not serious hate

Aise hi mazak mein

Unhone SRH and DC ko haraya so

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Koi prediction wali link post karo, I can't find it smiley19

Ajinkya Rahane speaking to the host broadcaster gives an update on his injury: I am feeling much better. It happened when we played against KKR in Chennai but I am much better now.