Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Heartbreaking to read Abhira's feelings. there is no excuse for him not tearing the divorce papers and keeping it if he didn't draw them. He has encouraged Ruhi interference and now he needs to pay the price. 

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

Thanks yeah that would be great 😃. I earlier used to watch Udaaraiyan and had started writing a revenge story there but after Fateh turned into a cheater I gave up after 4 Chapters so I have decided to write that for Armaan and Abhira but twerking it a little to fit the settings of this show. Basically Abhira would get married to another guy who is her Childhood/ Friend from college. They dated eachother but he moved away for further studies and when he comes back he finds Abhira all broken so he decides to take revenge. It was a dark story there in the Udaaraiyan setting Tejo and Rohan were childhood friends and Fateh was a weak man with no self respect. I hope to edit and post it in a few days hope you read it once I post it. I'll tag if you if you want.

plz tag me when u post...

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sure

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Heartbreaking to read Abhira's feelings. there is no excuse for him not tearing the divorce papers and keeping it if he didn't draw them. He has encouraged Ruhi interference and now he needs to pay the price. 

I fully agree! Armaan's ambivalence towards Ruhi, and his tacit approval of her antics, has been the most annoying thing about him in the show. And of course that has spilled over to this fanfic too. It would indeed be hard to redeem him.

Thanks for the comment smiley27 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah. Its one thing to be soft on her, feel guilty etc but another to let her barge into his room or his marriage to Abhira and say anything she likes to Abhira. The way Ruhi behaves with Abhira is downright disrespectful and he allowed it. 

In the show, He could tell a fufa to mind his language and behavior with his wife but could not tell Ruhi to mind her tongue 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yeah. Its one thing to be soft on her, feel guilty etc but another to let her barge into his room or his marriage to Abhira and say anything she likes to Abhira. The way Ruhi behaves with Abhira is downright disrespectful and he allowed it. 

In the show, He could tell a fufa to mind his language and behavior with his wife but could not tell Ruhi to mind her tongue 

My thoughts exactly! And when he can share so much with Ruhi, why can't he tell Abhira about Ruhi? Does Abhira truly mean nothing at all, not even a friend? Then why does he get so close to her? It's all so disrespectful and deceitful! 

I also hated that promise he made to Ruhi that he would speak to Dadi-sa after 3 months. I just couldn't bring myself to even acknowledge that bit in my fanfic which is why I started the fanfic from an earlier point in the show storyline smiley17 

Edited by whimsical - 1 months ago
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a beautifully written story!!! The details of emotions and turmoil were depicted so well 👏

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Poor abhira smiley19

Heart breaking update 

Hope to see strong abhira back soon 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing chapter detailing abhira turmoil, emotions and feelings towards the poddar family

I hope the poddar kids will investigate to find out the reason instead of accepting what ruhi and armaan will tell them

I wish to see both armaan and abhira stronger - armaan to speak up against ruhi and abhira to become independent famous lawyer.

Excited to read more 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley19smiley19 chapter

wishing Abhira find someone else then the pathetic joker smiley30Armaan to say the least.

Don't let them reunite he isn't compatible for her.