Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juhi2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

It sounds like you've put a lot of thought and heart into your writing, and it's understandable to feel disheartened by negative feedback, especially when you pour so much of yourself into your work. Your dedication to addressing concerns and striving to improve is commendable. Ultimately, your writing style is your own, and while feedback can offer valuable insights, staying true to your voice and what feels right to you is important. It's unfortunate that one negative comment has impacted you so deeply, but it's clear that you have a supportive community who appreciates your creativity and efforts. Whatever you decide about your story, know that your readers value your contributions and the journey you've shared with them.

Also, I want to share my perspective as a silent reader. I rarely comment because I'm not confident in my ability to express myself, but I eagerly anticipate your updates every day. Your writing is so beautiful and detailed that I can almost see everything happening in front of my eyes. It's incredibly informative and expressive, and I truly value and appreciate the effort you put into each piece. Please continue writing for people like me who eagerly await your writing.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your writing is beautiful and the characters have so much depth. In the show, all of us are frustrated with the character of Armaan wondering what he is thinking. You explained the characters so well. I haven’t read the complete story yet, but based on what I read so far, you did a splendid job❤️ Hope you will get back to writing again…

Edited by free_willy - 27 days ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Let me start out by saying you are a fantastic writer and you remind me so much of someone I used to interact with on other forums in IF long, long time ago.

I just recently started revisiting IF after watching clips of this show and love Abhira and the way her character is shown.

This was a beautiful story and if you end it here then it is fine, but I hope you continue with this story and hope you write more for this forum.

👏❤

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope all these comments from your ardent readers will make you rethink your decision. 

We all want to see this story through till the end that you had in mind originally and not this abrupt imposed ending version. 

We are the humsafars in this safarnamasmiley31

Will be waiting for your update. 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am a very silent reader but your story update gives me the reason to come to this forum and am always looking forward to your update. As far as your style of writing, I love it. You are so detailed in explaining the feelings of the characters that I get so immersed and can visualize the characters so please don’t take one persons comments to your heart. There is always going be someone who is going to project their shortcomings to others. To me it feels that person doesn’t know English vocabulary that used in the story therefore made that comment. 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

your story writing is impeccable! don't let anyone tell you otherwise. this story was on of the reasons i kept coming on to the forum multiple times a day. i wanted to see if you updated or not. never give up on your writing. may it be on here or just for you. you are talented. i hope one day you can come back to continue this amazing story you started. 🩷

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Please come back soon....Waiting to read your updates!

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Missing your daily updates so much! 

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Thank you all so much! I am a bit speechless right now, really don't know what to say. I am truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of love I have received, which I honestly did not even expect (which is why I hadn't even tagged anyone in my last message). Thank you, thank you so much! 

@Pinecone - Your determination to bring me back is something else! I was so touched. I was sorry to hear that you have stopped writing stories for IF. While I do understand where you are coming from, the credit for a lot of what I have been writing goes to you. You truly have the best ideas, and such a great understanding of the characters. This forum, as I have come to appreciate even more these past few days, is a very supportive space. Please do write something for us soon! 

As for me, I'll be back. I don't know when... but soon, promise! smiley27 

I haven't replied individually to everyone, but honestly, each word posted by each and everyone of you has moved me deeply! Thank you so much for taking the time! And @santa1234, the lengths to which you went just to post your comment! I don't know how I came to deserve so much love. 

I love you all so much smiley31

Edited by whimsical - 26 days ago