Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Arey aap toh last Tak jaogi hopefully, no pressure let's just enjoy. 

I hope k they rethink about the YouTube channel, I have barely managed to run an insta account smiley36

Aww.. thanks re.. par we have so many wonderful singers here so I am going without any expectations. πŸ˜…

Lol. Same here, I am also just on insta that too so that I can see fun cats and dogs reels comfortably. smiley36

In 1st IF Idol that happened 11 years back, we had to send our video entries (without face reveal) to the organisaing team and they had created a channel where they uploaded all entries. Then it was just one round though and also the names were revealed only after final results. 

Here is that channel. πŸ˜„

https://m.youtube.com/@IFIDOL

And.. I am sooooo happy that you decided to participate ❀️

Edited by Charu21 - 13 days ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Main forum DT hoon. Can't smiley36 Wouldn't be fair.

Neha and Sunny.. yeah, why haven't you signed up yet?

Mukta??? 

Goofy? (you've been missing forever, phir bhi tag kar rahi hoon)

Deepu?

Ritu?

Yaar this is so unfair! So what if you are a DT.. Just don't be in the judging pannel, we all know for sure that it would be a fair game! You being the forum DT won't affect the results. 

Is it not possible at all? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Classical Connoisseurs

Dear VOIF team , is it possible to give more recording options, in other sites, rather than only on You tube .

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Hello, agar singing me interest hai aur apni madhur awaaz sabko sunani hai to please sign up kro.

Manara chopra jaisi awaaz hai merismiley34. I cannot take the risksmiley36.

Thank you for the tag. I will listen to some of the melodious voices heresmiley41.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Manara chopra jaisi awaaz hai merismiley34. I cannot take the risksmiley36.

Thank you for the tag. I will listen to some of the melodious voices heresmiley41.

Manara ki awaaz to bahut achhi haismiley23 isliye ab tumhe sign up karna hee hoga, koi bahana nhi chalega.

hum log tumhari melodious voice sunege & support karnge.smiley31

ab jaldi se 1-2 songs record karke share kardo.smiley42

Edited by anonymouse1 - 12 days ago
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear VOIF team , is it possible to give more recording options, in other sites, rather than only on You tube .

As long as it is audible you can… 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Agreed.

Agar Participants apni entries VOIF team ko send kare, aur vo IF ke Youtube Channel par upload kar dein, It will be more convenient, than ki saare participants Youtube Channel open karke entries upload karke uska link VOIF team ko send kare.

Because of this rule, many technical issues & difficulties aayengi, & not everyone is an expert, that's why many members don't want to participate, so, please reconsider this rule & allow participants to record songs on other sites. Thanks

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

All the very best to all the lovely singers out there participating this time in VOIF 2024. Thanks to Koeli Di for organising it again. Eagerly looking forward to hear all of your wonderful voices again this time.

Here's a small video played by me on my classical guitar:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6BFV3oxbSR/?igsh=MXczbG53d3hlMjEzOQ==

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charu21

Aww.. thanks re.. par we have so many wonderful singers here so I am going without any expectations. πŸ˜…

Lol. Same here, I am also just on insta that too so that I can see fun cats and dogs reels comfortably. smiley36

In 1st IF Idol that happened 11 years back, we had to send our video entries (without face reveal) to the organisaing team and they had created a channel where they uploaded all entries. Then it was just one round though and also the names were revealed only after final results. 

Here is that channel. πŸ˜„

https://m.youtube.com/@IFIDOL

And.. I am sooooo happy that you decided to participate ❀️

Entries without revealing the identity was such a thrilling idea! So many good singers have participated back then. 

I hope this time too we get to hear beautiful voices 

Charu21 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Entries without revealing the identity was such a thrilling idea! So many good singers have participated back then. 

I hope this time too we get to hear beautiful voices 

Yes it was actually a very good idea. People would also vote with honesty then and not just vote for their friends by seeing their names. πŸ˜…

I know by now, we may be familiar with most of the voices and can make out who is who still it would be better if the names are kept secret during the competition and only revealed at the time of final results announcement.

I also look forward to hear all the beautiful voices. ❀️