What's with Deepu character??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Whats purpose does Deepu have in this show . The current track shows that both upma and Deepu are getting close with eachother and anupama actually getting comfortable with him ,she even hugged him 

Like Shruti , Deepu has no purpose in this show . He and Shruti are timepass in the show .

Edited by Historia - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In reality, this show has no purpose!!! It is a complete shit show and it might be better off if this show goes off air. There is nothing positive about this show.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

Whats purpose does Deepu have in this show . The current track shows that both upma and Deepu are getting close with eachother and anupama actually getting comfortable with him ,she even hugged him 

Like Shruti Deepu has no purpose in this show . He and Shruti are timepass in the show .

come to think of it, there’s absolutely no purpose for any char except for Anupamaa and Shah family.  Deepu, beeji, Anuj, Shruti, Adhya everyone can be phased out like GK kaka with a one way ticket to a teerth yatra 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

come to think of it, there’s absolutely no purpose for any char except for Anupamaa and Shah family.  Deepu, beeji, Anuj, Shruti, Adhya everyone can be phased out like GK kaka with a one way ticket to a teerth yatra 

Egghactly.

There is no scope, no space and no relevance of any other character.

Isse achcha oneact-play kardete.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago

Sasta Advait 

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am sorry,  but Deepu is chomu, I mean does he even looks like an ex Army officer? no, not at all.

Yashpal had a charm, usko bol sakte the ex army officer, this man Deepu looks as if he was forced out from his service, iska toh shayad court martial bhi hua hoga, ye retired nahi lagta.

I am not talking about the acter, but the character has nothing to do, the character is worthless, army officers are highly disciplined, punctuality is ingrained in them, but this man has no value for time and money, bas ek aurat ke peeche peeche ghoomta rehta hai, aur usme bhi bohot creep lagta hai.

Even Anuj's entire world revolves around Anupama, I highly dislike this behaviour, but he doesn't give creep vibes, he rather looks majhnu or something like that.

This Deepu looks like gully kaa aashik.

May be the acter good, but his character is written like that only, I don't know what's the problem, but ye accha nahi lagta, Yashpal was much better.