glad stoinis is the winner

Noone picked himsmiley36

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 months ago

Yash - POTM for his fifer...

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago

KL Rahul | LSG captain: We'll take the win, I am not going to make too much out of it. For the young bowling unit we have, it helps when we bat first. They get an idea how the wicket is playing and they've also been adapting really well. It's a good record to have (defending all 160+ totals), but it's also where we've played. Having the home advantage helps. The bowlers have come through the ranks over the last couple of years. you have seen the same guys bowling in the last season as well., They have adjusted to their roles. Hopefully we can continue this.We knew that it wasn't as good as the wicket we played on (in the previous match here), also losing two wickets in the powerplay will set us back a bit.Unless someone carries on to get 70-80, it was tough to achieve that 170-180. We just wanted to bat and see how much we can get. That's the advantage you have when you are batting first.All three spinners have been key for us. Sid coming in this season has done really well, he plays a crucial part with the new ball, he's shown great temperament.His job is to restrict the batters. KP is very experienced, he's played IPL for so many seasons. Bishnoi has been around for so many years and keeps getting better. Feels good to get off the mark there (first win vs GT).

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago

Yash Thakur | Player of the Match (translated from Hindi): Happy with this five-wicket haul and Man of the Match. I had planned against Gill, I stuck to my plan, KL Rahul had advised me to do so and it paid off. Unfortunately Mayank Yadav got injured, so KL said it was my day and asked me to make the most of it. We are winning the first game against GT in IPL history, very happy with it. Really enjoyed Gill's wicket, the most memorable of all.

Mumbai Indians, earlier today, got off the mark in a high-scoring encounter against Delhi. Here in Lucknow, it was an even contest between bat and ball. Hat-trick of wins for LSG and they climb up to the third spot with this 33-run win. Gujarat, on the other hand, have now lost two on the bounce. That's it for today. Tune in tomorrow for CSK vs KKR

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Dhokebaaz Gill ke wajah se 0 points milesmiley19

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Congratulations for 1st 3 positions.smiley40

Agarsh - Topper. smiley31

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Dhokebaaz Gill ke wajah se 0 points milesmiley19

Mujhe to QDK ne diya dhokha...I knew gill sirf gujrat mein hi accha haismiley36 

Originally posted by: Prizi

Lucknow Super Giants won by 33 runs

Most runs      stoinis

Most 6s         pooran

Most 4s       stoinis

Highest wickets taker    yash thakur

Extras   17

Total 293

I got 60 for Lucknow's win & Pooran's 6s