name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

Today Malini prove that she is the biggest villain of AdYa Story Netaji n Amma ji bhi inke aagye pani Kam hainsmiley11.

She is parhi likhi gawar. N I m also confuse how Netaji become politician unko woh girl advice de rahi hai.kyusmiley6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very true, Malini turned out to be biggest villain of the show, worse than Giriaj/Amma/Anurag.

The way the acted in front of Adi by crying, to accuse Kavya that she snatched Omi from her, was unbearable. Yes, she is a really an educated fool.

Hopefully, the makers end this character soon and dont redeem. Its not worth any redemption.

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, you are talking about Naina here.

If yes, I think Naina is being played here by Giriraj and seems like she is also doing it under some pressure. It must be Giriraj's plan to separate Adi and Kavya using her.

Hopefully I am wrong, cannot bear another misunderstanding and this hatred drama dragged again.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Malini giri ammah and anurag he sab barabar hai mere liye

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Malini is worse than rest all currently. Because, the rest all were evil/cruel from the beginning.

Their culture/education/profession..etc. can be attributed to their behavior/mindset/evilness.

But, Malini is an educated woman, was an IAS officer. She has worked in the field. She has seen the worst of her husband and always stood against him for years. Sadly, she is behaving exactly opposite of all that she was before.

In fact, Giriraj behaving like Malini in 2.O would have been much expected, but her behaving like this and at the same time manipulating Adi/Alka..etc is the worst.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Malini used to support Kavya in every situation.

She had that spark when she used to talk about her journey her freedom.

Now she had lost his sons and she thinks kavya is a murderer because there was no proof to show that she was not.

Yes she has changed due to circumstances but how can we expect a person be 24×7 good it's not possible.

She was the biggest adya shipper and once she comes to know the truth she will be back.

Yea what she is doing with alka Cannot be justified here and she thinks kavya killed her son. And alka supporting her has scared her more.

Let's trust the writters they will surely give us better tracks.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hating Kavya may be justified for the reason, she is thinking Kavya killed Omi and there are no proofs that she did not.

But, how to justify her manipulation of Adi, after Adi told her Omi's involvement in Navya's case and she tried all possible things to manipulate Adi to hide the truth from Kavya. 

That was intentional and she could have spoken to Kavya and Bansals and request for least punishment and get Omi to surrender.

After the leap, she is still manipulating Adi and poisoning him against Kavya. She has done many times so far like after holi/after kitchen fight/blaming her that she tried to snatch Alka's son (that was pure acting)/even in the market 2 days back...etc.

I think, she is the main reason for the current situation and also for Omi's death. Had she not stopped Adi from telling the truth to Kavya, the situation would not have been like this.

After the truth comes out, she will be one who should regret the most. Because, she failed to save Omi's life and also spoiled Adi' life single-handedly.

name2saakshi thumbnail

Team Kavya

Even I really don't like her aur aagaye bhi kabhi kar paon gi

name2saakshi thumbnail

Team Kavya

Drama toh chahiye so okay but trust hona chahiye AdYa mein

name2saakshi thumbnail

Team Kavya

They are equal but for me she is educated person kuch toh difference hona chahiye educated or uneducated person.