Why Are they not showing Garry in the show ??

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Why are they not showing Garry in recent episodes.

It's more than 10 days and there is no sign of  Garry , new Keerat and what about their daughter bani ? 

What's happening??

I don't understand why Tushar is in the show after leap ?? 

He deserves much better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Why are they not showing Garry in recent episodes.

It's more than 10 days and there is no sign of  Garry , new Keerat and what about their daughter bani ? 

What's happening??

I don't understand why Tushar is in the show after leap ?? 

He deserves much better.

True.smiley31

I remember the reasons Tushar stated when he quit Udaariyaan:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-after-quitting-udaariyaan-tushar-dhembla-to-play-lead-in-the-remake-of-bengali-show-gaatchora/articleshow/94373575.cms

I think Tushar should do the same now and quit TMD too because his character has been reduced to nothing other than a spineless statue.

The CVs in their efforts to garner TRPs focusing only on Sahan, completely destroyed the other two ships Veerat and Serry.

Atleast, Serry got some importance and screen space because they were indirectly linked to Sahan.

But Veerat got nothing.smiley19

I feel the karma is hitting hard on CVs for what they did to Prachin and their ship Veerat.smiley18

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Did Tushar quit too and is waiting to give his official statement?🤔

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

True.smiley31

I remember the reasons Tushar stated when he quit Udaariyaan:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-after-quitting-udaariyaan-tushar-dhembla-to-play-lead-in-the-remake-of-bengali-show-gaatchora/articleshow/94373575.cms

I think Tushar should do the same now and quit TMD too because his character has been reduced to nothing other than a spineless statue.

The CVs in their efforts to garner TRPs focusing only on Sahan, completely destroyed the other two ships Veerat and Serry.

Atleast, Serry got some importance and screen space because they were indirectly linked to Sahan.

But Veerat got nothing.smiley19

I feel the karma is hitting hard on CVs for what they did to Prachin and their ship Veerat.smiley18

I don't believe in destiny or karma. I used to believe but I don't. 

I feel The SHOW should be off air. 

Aab ho gaya.

They destroyed Sahan,  Veerat and Serry and even made Keerat some doormat who is just doing nothing being Garry's wife. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Did Tushar quit too and is waiting to give his official statement?🤔

At this point I don't know. He should really quit the show I feel. 

And There is nothing left for bawaja family.

They all should move to Baweja mansion or permanently shift to abroad. 

Garry with Keerat and their daughter bani.

Atleast Makers should not Butchered any one of them to glorify Sahan more. ( I AM INCLUDING BANI TOO ) In future if any there is another leap. 

Makers should atleast leave Bawejas. 

Have mercy on us Ganja Ph 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

At this point I don't know. He should really quit the show I feel. 

And There is nothing left for bawaja family.

They all should move to Baweja mansion or permanently shift to abroad. 

Garry with Keerat and their daughter bani.

Atleast Makers should not Butchered any one of them to glorify Sahan more. ( I AM INCLUDING BANI TOO ) In future if any there is another leap. 

Makers should atleast leave Bawejas. 

Have mercy on us Ganja Ph 

i think jab drama and kalesh dikhana hoga tab baweja family ko bulaayenge..

I agree better let baweja family along with jasleen  move out of house..and india ya abroad jaha settle karana hai kara do..Yeh sahan ke chakkar mein inlogo ka sukhi parivaar barbaad kardenge

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Please no..no gen leap..Let bani live happily with her parents ..rather than becoming another side character and punch bag for brars 

Halidiya thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
Like there not