Is rohu.coming today smiley8

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Obviously... Neha can't stay away from her rohu babysmiley37

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

'12th Fail' movie premiere on Sony TV tomorrow @8PM. So I guess there will be no episode of Superstar Singer tomorrow and the comedy show will also be telecasted tonight at it's scheduled time. Let's see how they will manage all the performances in limited time. 

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

'12th Fail' movie premiere on Sony TV tomorrow @8PM. So I guess there will be no episode of Superstar Singer tomorrow and the comedy show will also be telecasted tonight at it's scheduled time. Let's see how they will manage all the performances in limited time. 

Maybe we can get duet performance this week.

In a way it's good limited time means less drama

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

On Superstar Singer 3 contestant Pihu Sharma gets a surprise video message from actress Jasmin Bhasin

Here we go.  In first episode she will be promoted.  smiley44

Also judge and captain comments promoted. (2 cry babies) smiley21

TV NEWS

TV NEWS

TV

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Obviously... Neha can't stay away from her rohu babysmiley37

he looks like Diljit from 1 km distance

On other hand the guy who sang channa meteya sounds exactly like Arijit idk how it's possible, so that made up for rohu 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

i am so excited for this movie, love vikrant since serial days I hope he shines more . Watched it in theatre too. 

But ads will be too much so idk how I will watch😒

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why is everyone behaving so childish yaar I know it’s a kid show but Neha and these captains are adult and judge so behave like adult leaving Arunita and Pawandeep everyone is behaving so childish. It’s becoming intolerable for me to was even the performances forget the extra drama. Just shut your mouth and why can’t they listen calmly why do they need to be so hyper. 

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Why is everyone behaving so childish yaar I know it’s a kid show but Neha and these captains are adult and judge so behave like adult leaving Arunita and Pawandeep everyone is behaving so childish. It’s becoming intolerable for me to was even the performances forget the extra drama. Just shut your mouth and why can’t they listen calmly why do they need to be so hyper. 

Today I watched IPL match instead...will catch up the performances later skipping their OTT drama .

They can bring  Alka Yagnik instead she was better judge in season 2 than this drama queen. With some senior singer sitting on the pannel the captions would have behaved too. 

From the promos I thought Kavita ji , Javed sir will be there to guide the kids but now I think it's was just to misguide the viewers smiley36