So Anuj wanted nanny for Aadhya lol

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

This is so funny .Anuj is literally a joker lol he said he wanted nanny for Aadhya .. hahah 

Anuj fans should stop defending his stupidity and actually should called him out for his dumb decision but no they are also worship him just like anupama fanssmiley24smiley7

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Par aap toh khud Anuj fan ho haina smiley24

Does this forum even have any Anuj fans? As far as I’m aware everyone hates that phaltu puppy and trolls him daily smiley22

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Does this forum even have any Anuj fans? As far as I’m aware everyone hates that phaltu puppy and trolls him daily smiley22

And maybe some delusional folks are watching a different show, because Anuj ne to nahi bola Namny chahiye but Baa and Kinjal definitely said Maid chahiye free ki- wo bhi Anupamaa hi 

Also, copy pasting stuff from Twitter and Reddit on a daily basis needs to be called out too.

Historia thumbnail

Naa mujh bas uske one sided love ke liye bura lagta but mein uski fan nahi hu . Woh ek irritating puppy hai joh sirf dimag kharab kerta hai 

Historia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And maybe some delusional folks are watching a different show, because Anuj ne to nahi bola Namny chahiye but Baa and Kinjal definitely said Maid chahiye free ki- wo bhi Anupamaa hi 

Also, copy pasting stuff from Twitter and Reddit on a daily basis needs to be called out too.

Naahi meine yeh show 3 month se nahi dekha hai sirf review perti hu tab likh ti hu . Toh mujh joh sahi laga wahi likha hai smiley12

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

OP just posts different topics from reddit and Twitter so that we can have a good discussion. They are not necessarily their view which is why the topics often contradict each other.

Tnere is nothing wrong with that.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is nothing wrong with a father wanting the best for his daughter. I don't know why people think it's wrong. I can give my life for my little daughter and her happiness. That's how real parents are, they will do anything for their kids and their lives revolve around little kids. Not like Anupama who abandons a  kid and runs away. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did he specifically say he wants a nanny for adhya 

Mother role is different 

Nanny role is different 

Nanny ensure kid is fed on time and is safe not fall here there and get in trouble 

Mother role includes much more than being nanny 

Mother primary role is to ensure kids emotional and physically and spiritual growth and the kids education is done properly and instill values and morals in them and make them good citizens of society in future 

Apart from that mother is nanny of her child till shes big enough like 16 year or 18 years to take care of own needs 

Father role is to provide financially for kids and safety in society specially patrichial society like india

Father role is to ensure no one bully your child, its safe from physical arm by others and its security and well being in world 

Kids without father are bullied more and abused at all stages of life 

Anuj had done the father role perfectly and has even provided her finnacial safety, security, emotional backing, no bullies troubling aadhya etc (except in school in india where she was bullied sometimes)

What anuj cannot give her is spiritual growth and than physical growth as he cannot cook etc

Also when girls reach pubetry they need mother more as fathers cannot sit explaining a girl child what to do why it happens etc? Its after 13 years or so a girl child truly needs a mother or aunty or grand mom in life 

Also a daughter cannot go and tell daddy i have a boy friend or i like a boy etc its only they can tell mothers or sister or aunty 

Thats what addhya lacks in life a motherly figure to discuss girl issues or problems which anuj will never understand as he did not understand malvika too

That is where Shruti is needed by anuj - hes not wrong actually 

But he must forget anupama to give better life to adhya and better mother shruti who will be with her 24/7

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, both Anuj-Anupama MUTUALLY CONSENTED to ADOPT Choti Anu as their DAUGHTER. Correct?

Was that taking On a the role of a NANNY? Ridiculous as it may seem, even if it was, it was A MUTUALLY CONSENTED, CONSCIOUS DECISION.

Like ALL other roles, Anupama's tendency to escape responsibilities that come with any role, can be glaringly seen.

If Anupama "GAVE UP" on this, it looks like for Anupama it was a matter of convenience not a COMMITMENT.

When someone else fills in the void created by the abandonment by the responsible person, it shows the responsible persons lack of commitment and the other person's greatness.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago

[Post Removed]