HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Anyone else watching the show and enjoying it so far? 

I really like the premise of the double life of Rukmini after seeing the promos but the show is just so slow in getting there! Hoping now that the show will be everyday, the story will progress a little faster. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guess they are setting foundation first but let hope they don’t drag the story too much

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely agree! They are starting a drag with Rukmini's constant crying now. I know her dream is shattered and she couldn't marry the man she actually loved but it's getting boring watching her cry and not do anything to change the situation. 

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

Completely agree! They are starting a drag with Rukmini's constant crying now. I know her dream is shattered and she couldn't marry the man she actually loved but it's getting boring watching her cry and not do anything to change the situation. 

SO TRUE!! Sandhya was so different even when faced with the worse situation and she was alone. Rukmini better grow some backbone and get ready to face whatever is coming to her and I really want this show to do well. I am so curious to see how the story goes and how the relationship goes 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So far I am enjoying it and like the main leads and their parallels. And how symbolic scenes are that they are meant to be and each others love etc. and the entanglement of the mother angle in both

I'm a few weeks behind...  Rukmini gives love letter to Sumedh thinking it's Malhar. One of the girls wants to be a DJ and Sumedh brings her home and Kesar Baa denies her from going out etc  

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

So far the show is going good , but it needs to pick up speed..the main drama will start when malhar enters the scene.

So far , rukmini is trying to adjust the situation.

Now that truth of both came out in precape it seems to know how they cope up with it .Especially what will kesar. baa do now .I hope they dont blame Rukmini as rukmini and sumedh and his fam all were mis lead under wrong impression.

More or so when kesar baa knows that rukmini was falsely accused in drug case will she believe her?