olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Armaan noticed Abhira trying to tie her bracelet but her concentration elsewhere.He knew she didnt want to attend this pooja at Goenka House.But Dadi Sa and Vidya ma had convinced her.The pooja was for Akshara.She was so lost in her thoughts that she couldnt even decipher when Armaan sat next to her and tied her bracelet.Abhira called her out a bit loudly and she came out of her thoughts..Abhira slightly smiled at Armaan but Armaan knew better...This was not his wife's smile....She always smiled widely so much that it warmed his heart.....Her smile was absolutely beautiful that it vanishes all his worries...It had been 1 and half year to their marriage.The deal expiry period had came and gone but neither Armaan nor Abhira could go away from each other....Entire Poddar family knew that they were in love with each other...Infact they understood it before the said husband and wife.....Goenkas being Abhira's family had came out some months ago...Abhira had shunned them and Ruhi for making Akshara Ma a sacrificial lamb while in reality Ruhi was the culprit to the said accident....Abhira had not stepped a foot inside Goenka House since the revelation...

Armaan (softly,holding her hands)-Abhira if you feel that you cant do it than just say the word.I will get us out of it....Dont stress about it...I know ki tumhe waha jana accha nai lagta hai.....Even Rohit is not going....Mai sambhal looga....

Abhira (smiling widely for the first time since morning)-No its fine Armaan....I will manage....

Armaan (as a matter of factly)-I know jab se tumhe Ruhi ke baare mai pata chala hai You dont like to interact with her or Goenkas.....Dont push it ....You absolutely dont have to do something that you dont like.....

Abhira (explaining)-Its not like that I dont like them Armaan....Its just that mai jitni baar Ruhi ko dekhti hu I see mumma's sacrifice going to waste.Mumma went awy so that Ruhi can have a better life but she made a mess of her life.Mumma was alone when she needed her family the most and she sacrificed it for someone jisse uss sacrifice ki kadar tak nahi hai....And the rest of the family are no better....Its like every child they raise they somehow just ruin their life....(on verge of panic attack)-And somehow conveniently har cheez mai unhe Akshara ki hi galti lagti hai......

Armaan (trying to calm her down)-Abhira calm down....

Armaan hugged her tightly and tried to calm her down.This is what he was afraid of.He rubbed her back to calm her down.Once he felt that her breathing was back to normal he hugged her tightly.He knew what exactly Abhira was feeling but he promised himself that for every sacrifice he had made for this family since he was young,he would never ever let Abhira make a single sacrifice....She was his only family and he was hers...He knew what Akshara mam must have felt after making lakhs of sacrifices she made for her family and she got nothing in return...Armaan wiped off Abhira's tears......He had held her hand throughout the car ride,not leaving her side for one second during the pooja....And now that he knew what exactly Abhira felt about Goenkas and Ruhi he would stand like a wall between them and Abhira...

Ruhi was envious seeing Armaan and Abhira together...Armaan didnt leave Abhira's side for even a second.Ruhi glanced at Abhir's photo on side table and she knew Abhira would hate this Ruhi...She and Abhir had made a pact to protect their sister together and all she did till now was the opposite.She had came back to Goenka House after Rohit had came back and announced his intentions of divorcing Ruhi...Nobody had stopped him not even Armaan....Ruhi had tried to talk to Abhira several times but Armaan came in middle every time.Vidya and dadi sa observed that and were very happy for Armaan.....

Manish wanted to talk to Abhira about the circumstances surrounding Akshara's death but Armaan was yet again with her by her side not leaving Abhira alone for a second...Suwarna decided to talk to Armaan directly.She knew that Armaan was very protective about especially since Yuvraaj  and her parentage incident...But they had right to talk to their grand daughter...

Suwarna (requesting)-Armaan hume Abhira se kuch baat karni hai....akele mai....

Armaan (angrily)-Absolutely not Mam...

The Poddars heard Armaan raise his voice and knew that there would be a reason otherwise Armaan would never raise his voice...

Armaan (angrily)-Aapko jo baat karni hai yaha sab ke saamne kijiye.....Kya jaana chahte hai aap ?

Manish (trying to calm the environment)-Armaan please shaant ho jao beta....We just want to know ki Akshu ki death kaise ? I mean she was healthy person....

Abhira (sarcastically)-Really aapko kaise pata ki woh "healthy" person thi ? You didnt see her for 20 years...For your information she had developed a heart ailment from all the stress she took for all these years for you and your family.....

But she died while trying to protect me and Armaan....Yuvraaj ne unka murder kiya tha...Woh hi Yuvraaj jiski mada aapki poti Ruhi ne ki thi......

Manish (stunned)-Abhira mujhe laga ki tumne hume maaf kar diya hoga beta.....

Abhira (angrily)-Absolutely not !! Ek baat aapne dimaag mai fit kar lejiye Mai Akshara nai hu,Mai Abhira hu and I dont forgive people.....Atleats not the way my mother did.......Mujhme Akshara doodhne ki koshish mat kijiye......

Armaan (angrily)-Aap logo mai toh itni bhi decency nai thi that when Akshara ma called you from hospital during her final minutes aap dhaang se baat kare unse......

Abhira (getting riled)-After making all the stupid sacrifices she made for this family unhe kya mila A"I hate you" unke end time mei.......

Mai yaha sirf iss liye aayi thi kyuki ye pooja meri mumma ke liye thi.....Aap log mean nothing to me.Kairav mamu was right...Aaplog kitne selfish hai......Mumma ke jaane ke baad ek baar bhi unhe nai doodha....check bhi nai kiya whether she is alive or dead after her complicated pregnancy........

Armaan (matter of factly)-My wife is not going to making any sacrifices for you or your family.....She will not make any sacrifice for anyone....

Dadi sa (sadly)Kitni sharam ki baat hai Manishji ki aapne aapni hi poti ko iss tarah se chod diya........Jab aapme family values ki kami hai toh Ruhi mai kaise hogi.........

Suwarna (angrily)-Ye baat toh aapko Armaan se bhi poochni chahiye....He and Abhira had a contract marriage....For one year......

Dadi Sa (looking at Armaan and Abhira)-Armaan Abhira kya ye sach hai ?

Armaan (confidently)-Dadi sa aap kiski baato par believe kar rahi hai......Aapko lagta ki mai aesa kuch karooga.......Yes me and Abhira married in unconventional manner par iska matlab ye nai that we would contract marry........Aisa kuch bhi nai hai.....

Suwarna (stunned)-Manisha ji ko bhi pata ha sach.Agar aapko meri baat jhoot lagti ho toh........

Dadi Sa (turning to Manisha)-Manisha ?

Manisha (smiling)-Ma sa aisa kuch bhi nai hai.........Ha indo ki shaadi kuch alag zaroor thi but aisa kuch nai tha.......They were trying to make it work aur dekho sab theek bhi ho gaya.......Ye sirf aapni nakaami chupane ki koshish kar rahe the.......

Dadi Sa (smiling)-Dekhiye Suwarna ji hume toh aapni family par bharosa hai.Aur pata bhi hai ki Armaan aisa koi decision nai lega kabhi bhi.....Aapko shyad galat information mili hai............

Abhira makes questioning glance at Armaan and eh just shrugs off.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Kaash ye sab show me dekhne milta ..par itni acchi kismat hum turtles ki kaha😭😭😭

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Fantastic