Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

IMO Sonia track was the downfall and not bringing KuVan together sooner. When Sonia was leaving the house the TRP reached 2.0 but then writers brought her back to kidnap Tara and TRP declined.

To me, I don’t think the TRP was a problem. I think it’s another reason and we may never know why. Industries and companies do weird things all the time. If this decision was based on TRP, then YHC would be off air. Also if you go back to TRP ratings you will see TMD and BKAS had similar ratings. How can a show with over 500 episodes perform the same as a show with less than 200? That obviously means TMD isn’t gaining interest because a longer show should have higher TRP versus drop. 

This is frustrating to me but I’m trying not to let it bother me. I’m just praying for all actors and BKAS crew and team because this was their job and dream. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah looks like ratings aren’t the true reason. I remember yrhpk had gone off air like that. They had decent rating with poorer rating shows on air on SP. 

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some shows deserve to stay at least one year but no unfortunately they are not the Main reason is TRP sometimes I think they want to introduce new shows like train how many shows coming in year and shut in down in year they make ITV like carnival 🎡 nothing at good same old story are repeating if someone doing new they never 👎 give chance to experiment all sass bahu saga raining years nothing new 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by vish86 - 3 months ago
Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

NGL this bit of news has spoilt my mood

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Mine too. You’re not alone. 💔💔💔

Originally posted by: Ronniev16

NGL this bit of news has spoilt my mood

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let's see what happens. But I think the timing is still not too bad. I think if Vaani's memories come back, it'll solve all the issues with Vaani, Vijay and Kuldeep. And so the only that remains is Mrunal and Vaibhav getting exposed. 

From BTS, it seems that Vandu has understood that Kuldeep is tampering with the meds. So I think she'll put a stop to that and Vaani's memories will return after she sees Vijay. Mrunal and Viabhav, Vandu has proof of their affair now. And at the end, I think they'll launch Vandu's music career and have a baby via IVF. I called it before itself when they were rushing through the love story that show may be going off air soon. Because Kunal's sudden realization would usually be stretched out. 

Actually if that whole Tara kidnapping track was scrapped, the show would have been much better.

Edited by sas79 - 3 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

I think the last few episodes will be good. Lately all episodes have been really good. I’m just still heartbroken by the news.

I saw BTS with Vandu getting evidence of Kuldeep drugging Vani and evidence of Mrunal and Vaibhav. This may all go down at the wedding. 

I don’t think Vandu is infertile or ever was. I always thought that was a lie Vaibhav used to help him get rid of Vandu and push her away but once he needed her money he tried to be nice to her again. But Vandu never heard these words from a doctor and when she asked Vaibhav about getting a second opinion, he was against it. Hoping she just ends up with morning sickness and learn that she’s pregnant.

Originally posted by: sas79

Let's see what happens. But I think the timing is still not too bad. I think if Vaani's memories come back, it'll solve all the issues with Vaani, Vijay and Kuldeep. And so the only that remains is Mrunal and Vaibhav getting exposed. 

From BTS, it seems that Vandu has understood that Kuldeep is tampering with the meds. So I think she'll put a stop to that and Vaani's memories will return after she sees Vijay. Mrunal and Viabhav, Vandu has proof of their affair now. And at the end, I think they'll launch Vandu's music career and have a baby via IVF. I called it before itself when they were rushing through the love story that show may be going off air soon. Because Kunal's sudden realization would usually be stretched out. 

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Mine too. You’re not alone. 💔💔💔

me too 💔💔💔

vish86 thumbnail

I don’t think we will get kuvan first night epi I can remember vandu’s first night with vebhav poor vandu 😔💔

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

I don’t think we will get kuvan first night epi I can remember vandu’s first night with vebhav poor vandu 😔💔

I think if show is going off air, then I think we will. I think Vandu will tell Kunal about what happened with her and Vaibhav.