Posted: 3 months ago

I personally started watching jhalak after wild card entry due to dhanashree but Manisha suprises me she is actually trying different forms and actually makes it work I hope they just don't use her for trp like they did with Rubina last season and actually winner gets decided by votes not by bias or favouritism is it just me or the judges are biased towards shoaib 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

They are biased towards shoaib snd adrija is a potential winner too..but if it goes to votes than it’ll be a competition between shoaib n rani n hoping rani to win this time

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Manisha deserved to win in last week’s aamne saamne with shoaib, 

I think shoaib is favored a lot by the judges channel for some reason. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont find any reason why people says shoaib is favoured! He was not from BB,or any other reality shows! He did his last show on star bharat or eisa kuch,which had decent run,thats it. I dont see he has any friend from industry,completely he is a family man,after he went for jdj,i watched his or saba's vlog. Shoaib has few friends from his apartment only! They are his extended family thats it. Simple living family who are happy with their family members only. Even his wife deepika also has her family  around her and none from industry.  When saba got married only gauhar went to her reception ( if u think she has that huge power to favour shoaib) and sambhavna seth and few from shoaib's serial. 

You guys love manisha or shiv thats very much okay,they are from reality shows and popular, has huge fan base. But shoaib is far more better dancer than  shiv! Why dont y say shiv is there inspite of horrible dancing because of farah khan! And manisha- is she that good? She gives headache by her non stop talking! At least shoaib ka ek Personality hain shant sa,and down to earth  and his dancing also good which attracts audience like us. His choreographer always comes with some thing unique. I can get many hates deepika for some special reason but is liye shoaib ke piche padh jana,what is this!

Jis bande ka koi industry se utna kuch hein nehi he is favoured but manisha shiv sabke liye industry kudh ke aya hein to support they are not favoured!  How funny!! 

Shiv shouldn't even be in top 6 first and second shoaib doesn't have the best skills he is rigid and his dance style all are similar he is not versatile at all Manisha adrija and sreeram are so much better yes shoaib is favoured because even in below average performances he is given high scores and Manisha does deserve to win not just because of her fanbase but because she is amazing as an dancer her graph just keeps getting better and versatility too ! Period also Adrija is so fine so is sreeram and you had nothing to point out about Manisha,a dancing so you are bringing her personality btw her non stop talking is what the script is asking so deal with it and bring better points