Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I thought the child actors playing Mini Rukhmini and Sumedh were so good. Even Mini Malhar too

We got the backstories of the main leads and the tragedy that happens and how it links up which both are unknown too. And just how will it be revealed. How will Sumedh and Rukhmini meet again. And how marriage happens. 

I did not expect Rukhmini and Malhar to meet and be in IPS training together cos as we saw in Childhood backstory we never got any of their scenes together at all. But adult scenes has a love angle with them...  So it will be interesting when the main angle comes with S/R marriage and Malhar. 

Mother and Son hook is good too. The emotional pull. 

Another thing Child Sumedh gave Child Malhar a promise that he can ask for anything and he will give it to him without asking and reason. As Malhar was the reason why Sumedh was let back in the house and family. So that will have to come into play as well in future imo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lennie

I thought the child actors playing Mini Rukhmini and Sumedh were so good. Even Mini Malhar too

We got the backstories of the main leads and the tragedy that happens and how it links up which both are unknown too. And just how will it be revealed. How will Sumedh and Rukhmini meet again. And how marriage happens. 

I did not expect Rukhmini and Malhar to meet and be in IPS training together cos as we saw in Childhood backstory we never got any of their scenes together at all. But adult scenes has a love angle with them...  So it will be interesting when the main angle comes with S/R marriage and Malhar. 

Mother and Son hook is good too. The emotional pull. 

Another thing Child Sumedh gave Child Malhar a promise that he can ask for anything and he will give it to him without asking and reason. As Malhar was the reason why Sumedh was let back in the house and family. So that will have to come into play as well in future imo

Thanks for the review.

Which time this show comes?

Edited by awida - 3 months ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the review.

Which time this show comes?

In the UK it starts at 6pm. Not sure what time elsewhere 🤷‍♀️

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Liked the story so far- however I am not big fan of triangle - hope they do not focus much on that!

I would love to watch - a real career - patriotism focused rom-com / drama storysmiley42

- NOT interested in a a typical love triangle or donated love!!!!smiley7

Lennie thumbnail

I do feel like a Raazi movie angle is there too so she is undercover and married as well. I also look forward to Sumedh and Rukhmini meeting, marriage and love. 

I think Malhar will have more grey shades later on. 

awida thumbnail

In the UK it starts at 6pm. Not sure what time elsewhere 🤷‍♀️

I got it. I checked its timings in India and found out that it airs at 6.30 pm. It replaced Pandya Store which now airs at 6.00 pm. smiley1

awida thumbnail

I do feel like a Raazi movie angle is there too so she is undercover and married as well. I also look forward to Sumedh and Rukhmini meeting, marriage and love. 

I felt the same after watching the promo. But it isn't about jasoosi. Is it?smiley3

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

No use of keeping her under cover cop - malhar already knows she is a trained officer!

Writers should not have them together in same batch - if they planned to keep her under cover.

Lennie thumbnail

From the first few promos. There was one promo where it was Rukhmini getting fired (let go) from the academy/training but that was a ploy by her seniors for her to go undercover but why is the question etc 

So maybe Malhar thinks she isn't a IPS anymore as she was let go or Malhar is not at home when this whole marriage occurs 🤷‍♀️  So maybe no reason for him to have any suspicious 🤔