Jhanak Daily Episode Discussion Thread

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

We can discuss everything we liked, loved, hated and have an opinion on about the episodes here.

Please don't use offensive language.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail

I liked how apu di was comforting jhanak after she broke down and I hope rumi, mimi and bipasha face consequences for their vile actions

Edited by adsays - 5 months ago
adsays thumbnail

your thoughts about today's episode?

Supree2022 thumbnail

Apu Di knew who was the main culprit but her mom stopped her from revealing the truth as she knows what the consequences would be if her daughter speaks against rumi and mimi. Feel sorry for Jhanak! Also, the way Arshi is showing her arrogance and bad temper, that too in front of the elderly members of the Basu family, proves that she's not gonna be a good bahu. And her cringeworthy dance "jhilmilati ladkiya"!! didn't suit her personality even by an inch! They could have chosen a better dance number.

Edited by Supree2022 - 5 months ago
Paulaonohi thumbnail

I like how consistent Jhanak is. She does not sit and cry and speaks up for herself. Also, she is very clear in her behavior and demands of Aniruddh. It’s him that is unclear and behaving selfishly according to his whims. It’s obvious he has started to like her but due to the power dynamics between them, acts towards her based on his mood that morning, forgetting he should be objective and stick to his promise to help her future. Jhanak however, has never made excuses for him or even acted differently to him. She comes first. I think she has started to like him a very, very little bit but she is very smart and focused. Jhanak will not place herself in any shameful situation or position due to emotions that may arise for Ani. If he wants something, it cannot be in a state where she is hidden or ashamed and I am glad that Ani knows this for a fact. To that extent, I am not surprised that Jhanak’s innate nature, strength, and values are beautiful to the point they draw one in. The more I see Arshi, the more I feel this. As for Arshi, I like that I don’t even feel forced or compromised to dislike her. It’s her fiancée that is not clear enough with himself to think on his state and think of a way to find and answer and work to it, not Jhanak. Yet, Jhanak bears all her insults. It’s clear she is threatened and feels putting Jhanak lower than the ground will be best, just like her mom. She is also inherently selfish.  In that way, I am so alienated from her that I want to say you deserve whatever happens but I won’t. I hope instead of other shows of this type, they handle this situation respectfully. Ani should have talked of the wedding but fine. To them, it should supposedly be fake. But if any feelings arise after and he is certain, communication should be prompt, apologies should be made. Anything that Arshi does after is on her. Fingers crossed. As for now, Jhanak should live her life. If Ani cannot grow a pair, he will forever hurt and hinder her. He should fix himself. Our Jhanak needs a support and comfort, not torture. 

adsays thumbnail

I loved how apu's father put the family in their place today

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

All good actors Appu di, her parents, Ani’s parents and grandparents, hope they don’t exit the show. 

The 2 sisters of Ani, can’t believe they can treat someone so bad

Arshi’s mom definitely has big secrets which is why she is so threatened looking at Jhanak.

Arshi had a choice to be a good sister to Jhanak and help her out which would have kept all misunderstandings away. But she chose to say I don’t care if she dies or marries Tejas 😔

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Jhanak is good , as she values her self respect . She doesnt take insults and always clears her part. 

But the way she always blames Anirudh is not much appreciated for me . He helped her immensely when he saw her and her mother insults from their own family . Took risk always for her . He was very clear on not marrying her . It was she who forced him to marry to escape from the situation . Now she is always blaming him responsible for her state . That is not fair . The way she hurts and insults him is way too high. 

True she is being insulted by his family and wants to go back to Kashmir . But she can show her attitude to other family members too the same way she behaves with Anirudh . 

She is the one who always puts him in trouble of the fake marriage .

I am not a regular viewer so may be my POV is not right . But my heart goes out for Anirudh when Jhanak holds him responsible for everything . 

Did they  reveal her father to her ? 

Edited by Fruitbae - 4 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you, enjoying the show so far but the fact that she keeps blaming Ani for her miseries I don’t understand. 

She keeps asking him why he is forcing her to stay, why he brought her here. I don’t know what the intention of the story writer is - a normal person would have been so thankful to Ani for rescuing her 

They revealed her dad, it is the guruji that everyone treats with a lot of respect 

sleepyupma thumbnail

The writers want to show her as headstrong but she's coming across as an entitled person. Ani for sure is adamant on not letting her go but Jhanak needs to be a bit understanding of why he isn't letting her go. Ani should stop acting as if he owns her and give her the letter, Jhanak is an adult and she knows how to deal with her father and stuff. But he won't do that as he seems to have developed some kind of liking for her, let's see where the story goes!