Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be a professional dancer on the judging panel..like I don't know.. Terence...Marzi... Nora.... Heck even Geeta ....

I am sorry but Farah Khan does not know $#!+ about western dance forms. How can she judge Adrija and Akash's performance last week? I mean really? 

Farah Khan should not be on the judging panel unless she can physically show the contestants exactly what she is talking about... Creating hooksteps is not important... 

Sorry it's 1 am here in Edmonton so I'm ranting..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be a professional dancer on the judging panel..like I don't know.. Terence...Marzi... Nora.... Heck even Geeta ....

I am sorry but Farah Khan does not know $#!+ about western dance forms. How can she judge Adrija and Akash's performance last week? I mean really? 

Farah Khan should not be on the judging panel unless she can physically show the contestants exactly what she is talking about... Creating hooksteps is not important... 

Sorry it's 1 am here in Edmonton so I'm ranting..

I somewhat agree. I wish we get remo back or terence. 

Nora , marzi no way they cant judge well

geeta will also be fine she knows technicality more than farah for sure. smiley36

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agreed Geeta Ma is awesome judge, she can catch the technical bits and she is actually encouraging and fair, Farah makes them feel bad for little things

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree....Farah is Farah because of Geeta... 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I got this after Adrija and Bharat's performance. They didn't even know the name of the dance style and just beat around the bush (all three of them)

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I got this after Adrija and Bharat's performance. They didn't even know the name of the dance style and just beat around the bush (all three of them)

irony considering farah is a choreographer 🤪🙄 i wonder geeta works with farah and knows more technical stuff 

anonymous1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is definitely bias on this show! 

Harsh1427 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Tbh, you are wrong here. In reality Dancing with the stars, is a ballroom dance show. Well not anymore. But no one would know folk dances names! I feel judges like Shaimak Davar, Remo, Urmila should be brought back and create a 4-judge panel.

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

They can even bring younger dance judges

Raghav shakti salman dharmesh

One or two so that there us someone who knows about dance