Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

It is so adorable that Uday connects with Anmol the most. It is for her that he finally woke up. Indeed Rajat and Uday are Anmol's biggest strengths. I hope they won't send him back to coma again. Guess they'll wind up Mridula's track tomorrow when Rani ma will finally understand what her true nature is and disown her. After that they might focus on Uday-Nandini and that woman in chians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdMw3gxMygU

If I didn't want Rajat to go to jail, I would have really cheered him to put that b*tch in the incinerator and end her chapter once and for all. Fed up of her murder plots and shamelessness.

I'm never in favor of someone claiming others child as their

own unless if due to circumstances the person isn't around or

ghinauna like Mridula. This woman had affair put her child 

in danger many times and still act like a victim. Now she wanted 

to kill Anmol again in freaking incinerator to burn her alive. 

Love how Uday came and show her nasty face to the side 

The thappad at the end 

Sukoon GIF - Sukoon - Discover & Share GIFs, sukoon 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

New promo.. someone shoots Rajat. Why does these two end up in hospital in every other track? And why do they even prepare for wedding when it is never going to happen. Every time they announce RajMol wedding, something or the other goes wrong. Fed up of the same nonsense. For a change though, I think this time Mridula is not involved. It is someone else. My guess is either Raman or that woman in chains. 

janecastle thumbnail

Finally Anmol reunited with her brothers. How cute was their scenes. smiley27 No matter what situation they are in, Uday and Ajay's love for Anmol is so unconditional. They might be fighting with each other, but when it comes to their sister, nothing is more important than her. I absolutely adore their bond.

Rajat's naughty side and Anmol teasing him smiley27 

Why is Mridula still at Chauhan house? I don't think even Divu wants her around. So why keep a ticking time bomb in your house and invite unnecessary problems? They should have thrown her out already.

Also where exactly are they heading with Nandini's pregnancy? Till now, they said the child is not Uday's. But today, Nandini's dialogue made it seem like the kid is his. They really need to decide what they want to do with this track. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Finally Anmol reunited with her brothers. How cute was their scenes. smiley27 No matter what situation they are in, Uday and Ajay's love for Anmol is so unconditional. They might be fighting with each other, but when it comes to their sister, nothing is more important than her. I absolutely adore their bond.

Rajat's naughty side and Anmol teasing him smiley27 

Why is Mridula still at Chauhan house? I don't think even Divu wants her around. So why keep a ticking time bomb in your house and invite unnecessary problems? They should have thrown her out already.

Also where exactly are they heading with Nandini's pregnancy? Till now, they said the child is not Uday's. But today, Nandini's dialogue made it seem like the kid is his. They really need to decide what they want to do with this track. 

OMG it was so wonderful to see Ajay & Uday in one frame, even though Ajay isn't

ready to forgive it was still nice. I don't know why they insist on giving these two a 

big wedding they already married, lets freaking leave it alone alreadysmiley44

I don't know who will shoot at Rajat, the list is long including rani ma, don't trust her fully.

Mridula is just cheap and useless and failure in all relation and being a human being. 

Gosh I almost forgot about Nandini being pregnant and you're sure it's not Uday

This is mess,  they can't keep that from Ajay, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG it was so wonderful to see Ajay & Uday in one frame, even though Ajay isn't

ready to forgive it was still nice. I don't know why they insist on giving these two a 

big wedding they already married, lets freaking leave it alone alreadysmiley44

I don't know who will shoot at Rajat, the list is long including rani ma, don't trust her fully.

Mridula is just cheap and useless and failure in all relation and being a human being. 

Gosh I almost forgot about Nandini being pregnant and you're sure it's not Uday

This is mess,  they can't keep that from Ajay, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it 

Till yesterday I thought the kid was Ajay's. She even said it in one episode that the kid is not Uday's. But today they showed fb of Uday-Nandini together that day. That made me think that they might have taken a u-turn and will show it as Uday's kid after all.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Till yesterday I thought the kid was Ajay's. She even said it in one episode that the kid is not Uday's. But today they showed fb of Uday-Nandini together that day. That made me think that they might have taken a u-turn and will show it as Uday's kid after all.

The FB, made me think the same thing too and I'll it accept even if doesn't make sense, 

cause before they give the impression nothing happen and they just fell asleep 

It'll be too messy and especially since she was with one brother and now older brother 

But didn't you just find Uday too cute shy and looking for Nandini smiley42

btw what's going on with Dangal, they ended two shows back to back

Aaina & another called Dalchini, from Sargun & Ravi smiley36

Dangal still has Shivam old show on Mann Sundar & Nath, gosh

it's been going on more then 2 years now, which is surprising 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The FB, made me think the same thing too and I'll it accept even if doesn't make sense, 

cause before they give the impression nothing happen and they just fell asleep 

It'll be too messy and especially since she was with one brother and now older brother 

But didn't you just find Uday too cute shy and looking for Nandini smiley42

btw what's going on with Dangal, they ended two shows back to back

Aaina & another called Dalchini, from Sargun & Ravi smiley36

Dangal still has Shivam old show on Mann Sundar & Nath, gosh

it's been going on more then 2 years now, which is surprising 

Yes he looked so cute and Anmol pulling her brother's leg. smiley27 I find Nandini more likable when she's with Uday, because she acts more mature. And for Uday's sake I hope they won't complicate things too much and give them a happy life. 

Mann Sundar has one of the highest trps in Dangal tv. So I'm not surprised they are still keeping it. Not sure about Nath though. It has low ratings. I'm more surprised they haven't axed our show yet, because it has very low trps. But I guess the show gets good views online, so they are not taking it off-air.

janecastle thumbnail

Is it possible that Rajat getting shot is a dream/nightmare? Because someone posted a BTS of the show and it looked like wedding shoot was going on. So may be this time Rajat and Anmol will finally make it to the mandap and complete all the rituals without any issues. Fingers crossed.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Is it possible that Rajat getting shot is a dream/nightmare? Because someone posted a BTS of the show and it looked like wedding shoot was going on. So may be this time Rajat and Anmol will finally make it to the mandap and complete all the rituals without any issues. Fingers crossed.

Well that would be great cause I'm tired of seeing them in the hospital smiley44

Now I'm ready for the next episode to know what's up with that chain up woman

where is bua and Raman, what will be there next revenge plot 

janecastle thumbnail

Cuties smiley27 Dangal walon iss bhar bass shadi kara do. Then you can bring in new vamps/villains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy6aNje2zkk