shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

To all those who thought that this idiotic character called "Durva" will now start respecting Savi!!! A big LOL ROFL 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys were expecting too much out of this coconut shell!!! Haha 😄 😄😄😄😄😄

Now after pairing with Akka Saheb, she will pair with Reeva to torture Savi!!!

I am amazed that Akka Saheb is OK with losing money and respect but now feels that Savi made a mistake by revealing Sam's reality!! LOL!! What a family 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is my way or the highway with Surekha. As long as folks tow her line and say ji huzoor she's fine the moment they tell her the truth they become ungrateful in her eyes.

I like how you have described Durva.....coconut shells ....atleast it's a hard nut to crack this dimwit is so fascinated by a scoundrel and goes against those doing good to her. That's the way she's been raised by Surekha who thinks she and Rao Sahib are worldly wise. She is Machiavellian to the core.

Edited by moonwearer - 6 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Durva always called Savi and her Ramtak friends gawaar, but she is an idiotic piece who thought that she is too clever. Durva is a city girl idiot who thinks she is good at eliminating Savi, but gets exposed.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shwetha85

To all those who thought that this idiotic character called "Durva" will now start respecting Savi!!! A big LOL ROFL 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys were expecting too much out of this coconut shell!!! Haha 😄 😄😄😄😄😄

Now after pairing with Akka Saheb, she will pair with Reeva to torture Savi!!!

I am amazed that Akka Saheb is OK with losing money and respect but now feels that Savi made a mistake by revealing Sam's reality!! LOL!! What a family 👏👏👏

they need negative characters to create drama..so aka saheb and Durva will stay negative..others all like Savi..even Nishakant and Rao Saheb are grateful to Savi,now.. but I hope Durva  does marry Samrudh ’’’and faces problems and Savi saves her and then they become friends. But if this happens..it will only be long after Savi and Ishaan marry..as negative Durva is still needed now to do nonsense 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they need negative characters to create drama..so aka saheb and Durva will stay negative..others all like Savi..even Nishakant and Rao Saheb are grateful to Savi,now.. but I hope Durva  does marry Samrudh ’’’and faces problems and Savi saves her and then they become friends. But if this happens..it will only be long after Savi and Ishaan marry..as negative Durva is still needed now to do nonsense 

Absolutely!!! And joining their gang will be soon to be negative - Reevasmiley37smiley37. I bet Reeva and AS will be the team just like Pakhi and BK!!! History will repeat itself, thats what happens in ITV

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dumb Durva and her Sam jaap was funny even after all the evidence that came out and being handcuffed and beaten. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was hilarious how Durva blamed Savi for separating her from Her Sam . As long as dimwits like her and AS exist scoundrels like Sam and Mandar will thrive .