Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

I think there are some differences between an anonymous *gossips* forum and an University. *Gasps*!!! Yes! They are not the same thing. 

And yes, Deepika should take some actions. That is if she is bothered about it. Trolling for few days ek baat hai. But this is a some different level of slander going on for almost a month now. I wouldn't be too surprised if some rival actor's/actress's PR is behind this cause I am finding it hard to believe only trollers can have this much reach.

Hmm so who is/are on top of your suspect list? 

Edited by familiarfeeling - 6 months ago

smiley29 smiley26 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 🀦

https://x.com/deepikabhardwaj/status/1722890425659527282?s=46&t=DAl3urN5OT5DAWGWEmZLXA

Edited by familiarfeeling - 6 months ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not FOD pretending to be concerned about the sl*t shaming but gleefully enjoying it..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

FF, by that logic this forum should be shut down too. 
here all those actors gets shamed by most members be it either they love life, family, wedding or just anything personal. 

This university in a public institution and the skit was - very obviously - done to mock Deepika publicly by students belonging to the university through preparing and showcasing the mocking in a way to make it spread in media and social media...it specifically is done in a (negatively) judgemental way

It shows a questionable spirit the makers (students) show which reflects on the spirit that may reign in the institution.

I think that Deepika shouldn't acknowledge this wrongdoing in any way by reacting on it.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

I think there are some differences between an anonymous *gossips* forum and an University. *Gasps*!!! Yes! They are not the same thing. 

And yes, Deepika should take some actions. That is if she is bothered about it. Trolling for few days ek baat hai. But this is a some different level of slander going on for almost a month now. I wouldn't be too surprised if some rival actor's/actress's PR is behind this cause I am finding it hard to believe only trollers can have this much reach.

Agree to some of what you wrote but not to Deepika reacting on this.

Those who (gleefully?) enjoy it, show a certain mindset (either relative to Deepika or a general one), imo.

Those who are against it, either do it because of their liking for Deepika or for their disliking of this kind of demeaning a person one not even confronts personally, face-to-face.

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think that Deepika shouldn't acknowledge this wrongdoing in any way by reacting on it.

hmmm but would it help though? 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I found the badtameez dil part most embarrassing..cricketers just stood there.Ranveer married Deepika.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

All am gonna say is after watching that interview Ranbhir must be singing.  "Mein Karun tho Sara character dheela hai ".

I don't like the way she belittled Ranveer in public like that. 

What happened afterwards. Were they okay after that?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I always felt that married couples are boring on screen. Public knows that they got out from bed and went to the sets. What is the fun then.

I think RSDP can still work.There is so much interest,speculations about them.Then there is this thing about open marriage..

Perhaps in a multistarrer like Sholay..

Originally posted by: you2

I always felt that married couples are boring on screen. Public knows that they got out from bed and went to the sets. What is the fun then.

I think RSDP can still work.There is so much interest,speculations about them.Then there is this thing about open marriage..

Perhaps in a multistarrer like Sholay..

oh you are so CUTE! 🀭