Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I’d not heard it before and didn’t watch Imlie until ASR days so thank you for letting me know🙂. Shame it’s not available outside the show, I really liked it😍. 

You've watched the ASR track too? I liked the show till they showed the separation. That's when I stopped watching coz they ruined his character big time. I hope Gul doesn't do that with Agastya and Imlie. I hate shows that show separation between leads for silly reasons. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You've watched the ASR track too? I liked the show till they showed the separation. That's when I stopped watching coz they ruined his character big time. I hope Gul doesn't do that with Agastya and Imlie. I hate shows that show separation between leads for silly reasons. 

Yeah I watched the good bits of FK/ASR☺️ despite missing his entry. I was then put off with all the baby storylines and never went back to the show until SKR/ASR being the main man😍. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Yeah I watched the good bits of FK/ASR☺️ despite missing his entry. I was then put off with all the baby storylines and never went back to the show until SKR/ASR being the main man😍. 

Same with me. I didn't see the entry. Started watching after arylie love track started and stopped before the separation. Didn't like the way the story was going then. It was a nice track and executed well. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Same with me. I didn't see the entry. Started watching after arylie love track started and stopped before the separation. Didn't like the way the story was going then. It was a nice track and executed well. 

This is why we all connect on here as all we want to see are nice tracks that are executed well so we can discuss/drool over etc. Otherwise there’d be no traffic on here heh

With present day Imlie that is the case nice tracks with great execution, so far. With the strong cast they have, it should stay that way, I can’t see them playing some of the nonsensical tracks like before so let’s hope it stays this way🤞.

joliefemme thumbnail

This is why we all connect on here as all we want to see are nice tracks that are executed well so we can discuss/drool over etc. Otherwise there’d be no traffic on here heh

With present day Imlie that is the case nice tracks with great execution, so far. With the strong cast they have, it should stay that way, I can’t see them playing some of the nonsensical tracks like before so let’s hope it stays this way🤞.

Oh absolutely..I will never waste my time watching a show that is not good or doesn't meet my expectations. Imlie ka arylie track was very good and even the current generation has very good tracks and superb execution. 

You know I didn't watch most of the episodes of Sai ka previous show as well. It didn't meet my standards. I really don't understand how some people are so vella to watch any and every show even if they don't like it. Humse na ho paye 🤣🤣

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Oh absolutely..I will never waste my time watching a show that is not good or doesn't meet my expectations. Imlie ka arylie track was very good and even the current generation has very good tracks and superb execution. 

You know I didn't watch most of the episodes of Sai ka previous show as well. It didn't meet my standards. I really don't understand how some people are so vella to watch any and every show even if they don't like it. Humse na ho paye 🤣🤣

I gave the previous show a go but yeah didn’t meet expectations. However good looking he maybe or anyone else for that matter I don’t have time for sub standard. Same IRL ☺️😂

joliefemme thumbnail

I gave the previous show a go but yeah didn’t meet expectations. However good looking he maybe or anyone else for that matter I don’t have time for sub standard. Same IRL ☺️😂

I don't care about his looks quite frankly (but take the beard off and I disown him). Mereko uska acting acha lagta hai and I know he's a hard worker and a nice guy. But at gun point also you can't make me watch a bad show yaar. Log bade hi velle hai to watch these itv shows, no wonder the substandard quality. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

I don't care about his looks quite frankly (but take the beard off and I disown him). Mereko uska acting acha lagta hai and I know he's a hard worker and a nice guy. But at gun point also you can't make me watch a bad show yaar. Log bade hi velle hai to watch these itv shows, no wonder the substandard quality. 

Yes, the beard mustn't go, ever!! 

joliefemme thumbnail

Yes, the beard mustn't go, ever!! 

Last time ka dukh aaj bhi hai mujhe. I can never forget that Raghav Rao ka baccha look 😭😭😭

Idk how special tazbu tolerated seeing him like that. Main toh bolti shakal dikhana jab beard ugg jaye 🧔🧔🧔

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For the first time in this season they played " piya tose milne ko choda hai " when Agasthya put his head in imlie lap . It was originally the song of first gen couple Aditya imlie 

Agastya imlie love story has the emotional maturity of Aditya Imlie and passion/glamour of Aryan Imlie.