Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Saturday epi.  

Advait and Tejas are on their way to work.with Tejas making some random.talks like Kash main paida na hota and blah blah, tevdhyat they spot Rupali walking around..Advait and Tejas decide to follow her..Rupali comes across a bush and paves her way through it with Advait and Tejas close on her heels..

Meanwhile,  Netra and Indrani are looking for any clues in Rupali's room. Shekhar comes proclaiming that Rupali is nowhere in sight..Tevdhyat Netra gets a call.from Advait,  he is telling Netra abt Rupali's whereabouts..Rupali stops and looks behind..she sees Tejas and Advait standing..A fast approaching car is about to hit Rupali but she vanishes in thin air..

Car ka malik shocked so are Tejas and Advait..At home,  Netra,  Indrani and Shekhar get anxious and plead Advait and Tejas to come home..

Meanwhile,  Rupali has reached at some unknown place ..A dark.cloud appears before her..It transforms into   words written as Dakshin Prayag.The dark.cloud then leads Rupali through rocks and rivers..

At home , All are petrified learning abt Virochak vanishing ..Netra knows that when Virochak returns, it will be much stronger and so she requests everyone that apart from.her and Indrani all  will go abroad..

All are stumped at Netra's decision and try to reason with her ..Advait doesn't want to leave Netra aloe..

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Netra will have to die if Virochak is to die smiley26. Netra killed her once but Virochak did not die smiley11. and now she is out looking for various artifact/s which are her Shakti smiley3.

When Virochak died in Treta Yug, she must have hid her powers in different artifact/s smiley16. Netra might be one of the artifact that contains a trace of Virochak's power/soulsmiley34. In fact Netra might have a very small part of Virochak's soul  smiley24and that's the reason Virochak could not be killed by hersmiley12

Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort's horcruxes anyone smiley17 ?

Of course all this is just guessing on my part, they might go down a completely different trajectorysmiley36.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 1 months ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I think Netra will have to die if Virochak is to die smiley26. Netra killed her once but Virochak did not die smiley11. and now she is out looking for various artifact/s which are her Shakti smiley3.

When Virochak died in Treta Yug, she must have hid her powers in different artifact/s smiley16. Netra might be one of the artifact that contains a trace of Virochak's power/soulsmiley34. In fact Netra might have a very small part of Virochak's soul  smiley24and that's the reason Virochak could not be killed by hersmiley12

Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort's horcruxes anyone smiley17 ?

Of course all this is just guessing on my part, they might go down a completely different trajectorysmiley36.

@Bhetu - Welcome back Potterhead! Hope all is well.

Thanks for tagging; I don't watch this serial though.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

@Bhetu - Welcome back Potterhead! Hope all is well.

Thanks for tagging; I don't watch this serial though.

Thanks a lot for the welcome smiley20 . How are you smiley1?

For me All is well smiley14 , I had no idea you didn't watch SMSMsmiley44.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Thanks a lot for the welcome smiley20 . How are you smiley1?

For me All is well smiley14 , I had no idea you didn't watch SMSMsmiley44.

@bhetu - I also don't watch. But welcome after a long time smiley20. I didn't see lot of likes on the old posts though. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag..kaay murkhapana chalavla aahe hya lokaani just to increase episodes....I have left watching for now ...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Resham

Thanks for the tag..kaay murkhapana chalavla aahe hya lokaani just to increase episodes....I have left watching for now ...

👍

मी सुद्धा.

Pr_b thumbnail

U all quit watching !!  toh main bhi job chhod du smiley36..

Anyway,  If faltugiri had a face it is SMSM now !! 

Rupali's adventures continue through the dense forest following the dark cloud walking over thorns,  banging her head on a rock , getting bloodied feet and head  .

Meanwhile,  the mandali decide to not go anywhere but face Virochak..

Later Netra and Advait trying to make sense of the south side that Rupali was talking about..Netra tells Advait main phone a friend karti hoon ( call Aba )..

Finally, the dark cloud stops in front of a huge tree , it transforms into Virochak's symbol  then again a dark cloud before disappearing ...Rupali comes to the huge tree,  It suddenly gets windy..A gust of wind also flows in Netra,  Advait's room..Both are confused that the windows are closed and it isn't windy outside..

The branches of the tree have something written on them..Rupali starts reading it...

Pr_b thumbnail

Rupali is trying to read the words encrypted on the branches ..

Netra calls Aba and tells him.abt Rupali going to the south side..Aba tells her that as a young lad, he had learnt that demons reside on the south side and not to venture there..Also just as Netra's source of energy is devi aai it is quite possible Virochak's source of energy too lies in the south side..Advait and Netra are worried. 

An exhausted Rupali sees the Veena instrument,  she pulls a string which causes a mini earthquake in the Rajadhyaksha household..Ketaki,  Advait,  Netra get perplexed...Netra runs to Indrani who tells her that there was no earthquake and only their house felt it..Netra has already asked the remaining avengers to assemble in the drawing room. 

Later Netra tells everyone that a while ago there was a gusty wind in their room and the tremors were felt only in their house..also until Virochak comes  back they all will be together atleast for tonight...

On sunset,  Rupali starts playing the Veena.  

Falguni has organised an ice cream party for everyone..

Guys, please let me know if I should continue giving the W.U's ? 

Edited by Pr_b - 1 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr_b

Rupali is trying to read the words encrypted on the branches ..

Netra calls Aba and tells him.abt Rupali going to the south side..Aba tells her that as a young lad, he had learnt that demons reside on the south side and not to venture there..Also just as Netra's source of energy is devi aai it is quite possible Virochak's source of energy too lies in the south side..Advait and Netra are worried. 

An exhausted Rupali sees the Veena instrument,  she pulls a string which causes a mini earthquake in the Rajadhyaksha household..Ketaki,  Advait,  Netra get perplexed...Netra runs to Indrani who tells her that there was no earthquake and only their house felt it..Netra has already asked the remaining avengers to assemble in the drawing room. 

Later Netra tells everyone that a while ago there was a gusty wind in their room and the tremors were felt only in their house..also until Virochak comes  back they all will be together atleast for tonight...

On sunset,  Rupali starts playing the Veena.  

Falguni has organised an ice cream party for everyone..

Guys, please let me know if I should continue giving the W.U's ? 

हो, हो ,हो.👍👍👍

तूच एक सहारा आहेस आमचा. smiley31

तुझे wu actual episode पेक्षा कितीतरी पटीने जास्त hilarious असतात.smiley36

नाहीतर हे असलं third class ट्रॅक कोण बघत बसेल यार.😢