Chand Jalne Laga TRP discussion thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Latest All India BARC (TRP) Ratings Week 34, August 2023 : Weekly BARC  India Ratings of TopTRP ratings for IPL-6 slip slightly in first week - The Economic Times

Welcome to the TRP discussions thread .

Please feel free to discuss the weekly ratings of this show .

Make sure you follow CJL  rules n regulations.

At all  times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules will apply to everyone .

permission obtained from DT

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I hope this beats SP soonsmiley36

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

The views on youtube are really really good for a show that has just started. The first episode already has half a million views and it’s just been a week since the show started

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

The views on youtube are really really good for a show that has just started. The first episode already has half a million views and it’s just been a week since the show started

But there are shows which do really well online but still get shut down due to low TV viewership

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But there are shows which do really well online but still get shut down due to low TV viewership

That is true. These types of serials are mostly watched by young audience. So the trp rate can get low. Nonetheless, I just hope that it will be able to fetch enough trps to sustain the show.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

That is true. These types of serials are mostly watched by young audience. So the trp rate can get low. Nonetheless, I just hope that it will be able to fetch enough trps to sustain the show.

Colors did manage to catch viewers in the 8pm slot recently so lets see if they can do the same here. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

it may smiley36 they are taking risk smiley36

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mmans

This PH shows are really captive and good at catching viewers in first few weeks itself - while other shows started around same time are boring and brainless - in starting even.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waiting for that day for suresmiley36