Secret Cruela

Pathological Liar 

Emotionless and Mindless

Sacrifice Dhongi 

Seductive Dhongi 

Pretentious Sacred 

Hypocrite

Meethi Choori 

"Khoobsurti ek Chalava" - seriously yeh toh series ka title bhi ho sakta hai.

Edited by sumz_d - 7 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari Pishachini 

Dayaan 

Choorel 

Makaar 

Dhokebaaz 

Ehsan Faramoshi

Spineless 

Sly Fox 

Covert Narcissistic 

Secretly Evil 

Secret Cruela

Pathological Liar 

Emotionless and Mindless

Sacrifice Dhongi 

Seductive Dhongi 

Pretentious Sacred 

Hypocrite

Meethi Choori 

"Khoobsurti ek Chalava" - seriously yeh toh series ka title bhi ho sakta hai.

😂 pishachini wala pehle maine diya tha pari ko. Actually i saw it on twitter. But why pari pishachini? Pishachini hi thik hai. Padi b thik hai coz vo padi rehti hai hamesha kabhi rajiv ki bahome kabhi floor pe rote rote n abtak apni murderer friend ke paas padi hai

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

😂 pishachini wala pehle maine diya tha pari ko. Actually i saw it on twitter. But why pari pishachini? Pishachini hi thik hai. Padi b thik hai coz vo padi rehti hai hamesha kabhi rajiv ki bahome kabhi floor pe rote rote n abtak apni murderer friend ke paas padi hai

Lol just an oxymoron word for a moronic character like Pari.

Because it kind of stands out ki naam Pari aur harkattein Pishachini jaise. Isiliye lolsmiley36

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Lol just an oxymoron word for a moronic character like Pari.

Because it kind of stands out ki naam Pari aur harkattein Pishachini jaise. Isiliye lolsmiley36

i also have nickname for rajiv/sanju. Gaanju (jo gaanja fukta hai coz usko neeti ki baat sunke b samaj ni aati) n raCheap coz he is cheap or raCheat coz he is biggest cheater of the world

Edited by Jazzkapur - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i also have nickname for rajiv/sanju. Gaanju (jo gaanja fukta hai coz usko neeti ki baat sunke b samaj ni aati) n raCheap coz he is cheap or raCheat coz he is biggest cheater of the world

Sahi main lekin agar Pari hosh main rehti aur boundaries rakhti Rajeev se toh woh sab hota hi nahi na.

Rajeev is a idiot who is not realizing ki what damage he is doing with his relationship with Neeti. And jaise ki maine pehle bhi kaha tha Rajeev always felt guilty seeing Pari around and Pari always gave that bechari look and made him feel that she is Damsel in distress and only he can help.

See psychologically men love to play Hero. And this Pari gave him this chance. Once a men plays a hero role for any woman then naturally they will be attracted and hence form an affair. And almost majority of time in extra marital affairs this is what happens.

If a woman displays helpless, weakness and docile kind of behaviors infront of a man then that man is bound to jump up and help her and become the "HERO" 

It's called ego boost. 

Isiliye I blame Pari more than anyone. Pari jaisi ladkiyaan bahot hi dangerous hoti hai agar unko boundaries ka concept nahi Pata. But in real life also men like and choose confident woman and fall in love with confident woman like Neeti instantly. 

This also happend in Silsila... when Nandani kept on playing the Damsel in distress character Kunal kept on playing her hero and eventually because Nandani didn't keep boundaries it ensued an affair and heartbreaks. 

See men and women think differently and it's up to women who should keep boundaries, If you are playing Damsel in distress because it sends wrong signals to men. 

Edited by sumz_d - 7 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Sahi main lekin agar Pari hosh main rehti aur boundaries rakhti Rajeev se toh woh sab hota hi nahi na.

Rajeev is a idiot who is not realizing ki what damage he is doing with his relationship with Neeti. And jaise ki maine pehle bhi kaha tha Rajeev always felt guilty seeing Pari around and Pari always gave that bechari look and made him feel that she is Damsel in distress and only he can help.

See psychologically men love to play Hero. And this Pari gave him this chance. Once a men plays a hero role for any woman then naturally they will be attracted and hence form an affair. And almost majority of time in extra marital affairs this is what happens.

If a woman displays helpless, weakness and docile kind of behaviors infront of a man then that man is bound to jump up and help her and become the "HERO" 

It's called ego boost. 

Isiliye I blame Pari more than anyone. Pari jaisi ladkiyaan bahot hi dangerous hoti hai agar unko boundaries ka concept nahi Pata. But in real life also men like and choose confident woman and fall in love with confident woman like Neeti instantly. 

This also happend in Silsila... when Nandani kept on playing the Damsel in distress character Kunal kept on playing her hero and eventually because Nandani didn't keep boundaries it ensued an affair and heartbreaks. 

See men and women think differently and it's up to women who should keep boundaries if you are playing Damsel in distress. 

kyu ni hota? Jab pari ko sach nai pata tha tab b rajeev ne usse shadi ki n they both used to be close many times. Rajiv was the one who himself became her hero from day 1 when he watched rakesh forcing pari. Pari didn't become deliberately bichari in front of him at that time kisi ladki ka rape hone wala ho toh kya vo kisi ladke ke samne bichari ban rahi hai? Vo bichari hai actually uss time. Rajiv is interested in becoming her hero since day 1. N yes rajiv feel guilty by seeing her because he did wrong with her. He deserves to feel guilty guilt hona chahiye. N i can't blame woman more than man for cheating because its the man who made promises of loyalty to his wife while taking pheras, not the other woman so its man's responsibility to save his marriage, not the other woman. Obviously pari n Nandini r worst Friends i blame them but i blame kunal n rajiv more. N a man can also play hero of a girl by making her muhboli behen or just a friend. Romance karna zaruri nai hai. Plz Don't justify tharak of these tharkis rajiv n kunal. I think u haven't seen initial episodes when rajiv used to ghumao both pari n neeti that's why I say that pari jhoot bolna, seduce karna, manipulate karna, Gaslight karna rajiv se hi seekhi hai. Rajiv was the one who started these things. My problem with pari is that she mentally tortured n cheated neeti that time when neeti loved her n she does natak of caring for neeti when she is clearly torturing her. Both rajiv n pari r doing this. Its like kisiko chaaku maarte maarte bolo ki 'i care for u'

Edited by Jazzkapur - 7 months ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT Note 

This thread has been locked for non-compliance with Rules of the forum. Please review the following:

Regarding Fun Names/Nicknames: There will be no allowances given for the use of nicknames, unless it is a nickname that is already being used in the show.  Regardless of whether the term being used is as a form of entertainment or abuse, it will not be allowed. The use of nicknames/fun names is very much subjective and what one member considered a name to be fair use may not be taken in the same manner by others. 

- Parineeti DT