ACT IN HASTE AND REPENT AT LEISURE

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Ishaan seems to be repeatedly acting in  haste and repenting in private rehearsing in front of the mirror but never actually apologising to Savi. The precap playing out for the past few days may turn out differently too.

Today Nishikant appeared a gas bag all words but no substance which gives an insight into why Asmitha has had no say in raising her daughters.

Savis prayers to Bappa seem to go unanswered. She wants to never meet Ishan but we know they will end up together.

Will Savis letter reach the VC?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is so weird that the same pattern of incidents happens in quick succession.

• Badi Savi in a soup
  • Ishaan yells at her
  • The committee takes action against her
  • Savi proves herself right
  • The Committee tries to find an alternative
  • Ishaan repents but does not apologise directly.

Infact, this loop is never ending that I have stopped feeling bad for Badi Savi smiley36 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 7 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Your title is apt for Ishaan. If we don't act or change from our mistakes there's no point in apologising. And, as your title suggests act in haste and repent at leisure. Even if one repents he/she should try to be a better person but Ishaan's apology his repentance fall flat on his face. 

If Durva is a spoilt brat alongwith Akka saheb, Nishikant too is at fault. Both of them try to cover up her mistakes which now has turned into crimes. One can forgive for the mistakes but have to punish when the child commits crimes. I'm sure later on she will turn out to be a full time criminal and then when Nishikant will cry it will be too late.

moonwearer thumbnail

Exactly. Durva is reaching a stage beyond redemption the straight face with which she lied when confronted with the chits and the way Akka Sahib the fountain head of corruption says bache hai I felt like giving her her right slap as to how she was raising ng her Dil ke tukde and how she insinuated that girls love ke Savi Honey trap men.

There is an aota  of remorse in Ishan but there is none in the Bhosales. How are Ishaan and Shantanu hoping to settings straight in the committee meeting I wonder.

moonwearer thumbnail

Matters have to reach a peak for it to break out into a mess . Let's see how Ishaan clears it. Chotti savi didn't face the l nd of issues Badi Savi is facing. It is her inner strength that has kept her going. Will the fighter comeback with renewed vigour? Don't know. I'd rather wait than term her a doormat without reason.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Durva is Akkasaheb's legacy smiley36

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Durva, the name itself gives gangster vibes. No wonder she has these mafia-ish tendencies trotting around the college with her syndicate of teenage criminals.smiley29

moonwearer thumbnail

And Akka Sahib has the gumption to tell ishaan there is some misunderstanding.

moonwearer thumbnail

You bet she was a AS in the making and Ishaan says one day she might be running the day institute  ..I thought what a joke 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonwearer

And Akka Sahib has the gumption to tell ishaan there is some misunderstanding.

Unka to swag hi alag hai. She is Kalyug ki Yashoda. Itni horrible mahila maine do nahi dekhi iss sansaar me. No wonder, women are never seen as friendly and supportive of other women and girls. I have a bad feeling that Durva will get her comeuppance from that rascal Ayush only. The guy is bad news!!