Saubhagyavati Bhava 2

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Saubhagyavati Bhava 2- Neeyam aur Shartein Laagu, is a story of Female lead dealing with Psychopath male characters. 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/saubhagyavati-bhava-2interesting-clever-dadi-will-not-fall-raghav-s-evil-tricks-231005

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Why are the MLs Raghav and Viraj both evil in this season? smiley5 In short, there is nothing good to root for in this show smiley18

Last season was damn good due to Karanvir, Sriti and Harshad’s acting.. smiley14

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 8 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I still remember how sadist and terrible Viraj was smiley18 it was a wonderful show! KVB, Sriti and Harshad were all fantastic smiley27

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why are the MLs Raghav and Viraj both evil in this season? smiley5 In short, there is nothing good to root for in this show smiley18

Last season was damn good due to Karanvir, Sriti and Harshad’s acting.. smiley14

Last Season Was Way Better This Season Both Characters Are Evil

Iam Watching It But I Don't Like The Violence smiley28

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I still remember how sadist and terrible Viraj was smiley18 it was a wonderful show! KVB, Sriti and Harshad were all fantastic smiley27

Me Too His Was A Monster smiley18 The Cast In Season 1 Were Fantastic ❤

Zackline thumbnail

@Shweta_Sai 

Cause this is a Villain themed Thriller show, not a typical family drama/romance show. Apart from Sia, You are not supposed to root for anyone here. Villains are for entertainment. Audience is supposed to enjoy the show. That's what villain themed shows are about.

Edited by Zackline - 7 months ago
Zackline thumbnail

I am watching this show only for Karanvir Bohra. Him as Viraj is still incredible! But show itself isn't bad, it's actually quite entertaining. It's a sequel so it's supposed to be similar to the original season. Show seems to get more interesting after Viraj and Raghev face off. 

But wish the casting was better for Raghev's character. This Dheeraj guy looks too average to be a villain. They should have casted someone who is stylish, attractive with villain esque look.(Like Karanvir).

But if we talk about the storyline and stuff, they are doing really good. I see some people are complaining about negativity and violence. This is a thriller show. Imagine watching a thriller show and complaining about evil and violence. That's ridiculous. Some people are used to watching boring romance/family drama shows like yeh rishta kya kehlata hai,anupama etc  when they see something different, they complain! Villain themed shows are supposed to be different. Remember Beyhad? People loved Maya even though she was evil. We can't bring moral judgement here. Don't complain for the shake of complaining. 

I get that you don't like the new guy, I don't like him either. But be grateful that they actually brought Karanvir Bohra back as Viraj! And we got a sequel. We never even thought that this show would get a sequel! Support the show for Karanvir.🖤

Edited by Zackline - 7 months ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the first season. I might be the minority here but to me Dheeraj doesn't look that menacing, he's trying but he really can't match the hatred I had for Viraj no matter how many weird expressions he gives. No hate to him, maybe he's falling short due to my insanely high expectations. Yet, I wish he could be as scary as Viraj was in the first season. It would make the show much more enjoyable for me. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Saw Three Episodes Only Didn't Like It Dropped It For Good.

Edited by SilverBell - 7 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Loved the first season. I might be the minority here but to me Dheeraj doesn't look that menacing, he's trying but he really can't match the hatred I had for Viraj no matter how many weird expressions he gives. No hate to him, maybe he's falling short due to my insanely high expectations. Yet, I wish he could be as scary as Viraj was in the first season. It would make the show much more enjoyable for me. 

I'm with you on that. I watched first week and then I gave up on show. The first season was so good because KVB actually made you hate Viraj so much. I still hate Viraj that I literally watched the first week for him and all I wanted to do was torture him to death. Season 1 also worked because Sriti made you feel for Jhanvi so much. The FL this season isn't doing that as much. She had only a few expressions throughout the first week of epis.

I might go back and watch season 1 instead.