RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Season 1 had a strong start ..Sai always against the entire family  and their deeds at the start ..

But after that preggo lady track she changed to most extent ..everyone supported Sai at first against Virat later on they all blamed her as if they were not with her at first ..I didnt find it interesting later ..

Season 2

A month back I saw one episode in that I got to know that bada man Jo bolta hai vahi chaltha hai ek episode nahi dekh payi aadarshavadi Isha isi liye chali gayi hogi ..

I can't get why didn't Isha take ishaan and her husband with her ..

Where is that other girl in this season ?? Kya woh pakhi didi ki tarah hai ??tell me anyone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Isha's husband is a mere puppet in the hands of his bada bhai. He didn't support his wife. The family threatened her if she thought of taking her son along. She had to leave to aid her parents. 

There's a difference bg story regarding y she actually left and how these PPL made sure she left. I won't give u spoilers. 

Shantanu is finally a changed man. He took his stand when it was about isha's life. Irony is he didn't care of bothered to know whether she was alive or dead for 20 years. Better late than never, he is caring for her and putting some brain inside ishaan's head

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Then what about new didi ??