Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

What about the men who can’t grow a beard ?

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

What about the men who can’t grow a beard ?

poor things! 

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Anyone who likes their man clean shaven needs a therapist.

why?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Imagine the outrage if a man says he likes his wife without makeup, the natural look.....Oh wait!!!

A lot of men say that they prefer their wives or girlfriends without make up or with long hair or hair up or down etc.  Not a big deal at all.  The outrage comes, and very deservedly so, when it elevates from an opinion or preference to barking out orders and demanding she accommodate his wishes.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Alia and Vicky's ivs post marriage are all about talking abt their respective spouses. 

Genuine question as I haven’t seen any Vicky interviews lately.  Does he bring up Katrina himself or is he asked about her and so naturally answers?  Because from a few videos I have seen of Alia she is the one to bring up Ranbir in conversations that have nothing to do with him or even partners or relationships etc.  

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Genuine question as I haven’t seen any Vicky interviews lately.  Does he bring up Katrina himself or is he asked about her and so naturally answers?  Because from a few videos I have seen of Alia she is the one to bring up Ranbir in conversations that have nothing to do with him or even partners or relationships etc.  

I have not seen his ivs either. Just that all the trending reels of his that have come into my feed from quite some time are all about him talking about Kat. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

good for her. She really knows how she likes em, doesn't she?smiley1

[Post Removed]

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am sure nobody does. He looks very weird without it.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

ok, so we now know how she likes him. How does he like her? Hope clean-shaven? smiley36

IKR. Must be difficult for him to see his wife having a new face every few months lol.