Episode 96, 97, 98 - Glimpses of the past

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

I was not posting these days as it was boring as hell.'

Episode 96 - Titli was disappointed with Garv, yet she claimed she loves him, and Janmashtami celebrations, Hiral records a video of Titli saying to Garv that she is being emotionally and physically abused

Episode 97 - Janmasthami celebration, Kanhaji bhi soch rahe honge ki mujhe koi yahan se bahar nikalo, Titli tells to Dhara that she was beaten by Garv. Dhara says that bhai shouldn't have done this, but Titli is a bewakoof to tell that it happens. Even Titli's Grandmaa says that maarna pitna common hai shaadi mein, mujhe bhi tere Dada maarte the smiley5 

Episode 98 - Titli says that Garv, unka ristha saat janmo ka rishta hai smiley7 

Garv saves Titli from falling down and while saving Titli he reminds of Chikoo, his elder brother, Garv was of 8 and Chikoo was 14 or so. When Chikoo fell, Garv wasn't able to save him, as he was the only one present there. Mani blamed Garv for Chikoo's death. How can he expect an 8 year old to save a 14 year old smiley39

Garv gets angry reminding of Chikoo as he is feeling guilty and Titli is healing him smiley39 She says mein aapka dard samjhati hu

Yeh pagal log yeh dikhayenge kya, shaadi ek pati sudhar kendra hai smiley7

Kosha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Disappointing episodes.

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

I was not posting these days as it was boring as hell.'

Episode 96 - Titli was disappointed with Garv, yet she claimed she loves him, and Janmashtami celebrations, Hiral records a video of Titli saying to Garv that she is being emotionally and physically abused

Episode 97 - Janmasthami celebration, Kanhaji bhi soch rahe honge ki mujhe koi yahan se bahar nikalo, Titli tells to Dhara that she was beaten by Garv. Dhara says that bhai shouldn't have done this, but Titli is a bewakoof to tell that it happens. Even Titli's Grandmaa says that maarna pitna common hai shaadi mein, mujhe bhi tere Dada maarte the smiley5 

Episode 98 - Titli says that Garv, unka ristha saat janmo ka rishta hai smiley7 

Garv saves Titli from falling down and while saving Titli he reminds of Chikoo, his elder brother, Garv was of 8 and Chikoo was 14 or so. When Chikoo fell, Garv wasn't able to save him, as he was the only one present there. Mani blamed Garv for Chikoo's death. How can he expect an 8 year old to save a 14 year old smiley39

Garv gets angry reminding of Chikoo as he is feeling guilty and Titli is healing him smiley39 She says mein aapka dard samjhati hu

Yeh pagal log yeh dikhayenge kya, shaadi ek pati sudhar kendra hai smiley7

Kosha 

Oh so ye reason dikhaya hai inhone Garv k rakshasi avatar ko justify karne k liye🤣🤣🤣

Kuch bhi 

Ek Jan ko save nhi kar paane k guilt me sabko apne baap ki jaagir samajhkar kuch nhi Karo 

Waah kya plot hai!

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

On a serious note, 

We all have a right to be angry, but whenever we are angry, I am sure we use words as our weapon, jahan bhi dikhe tod fod karo yeh kahan se justified hai. Kutta jab bite karta hai, to kutte ko jao na bite karne ke liye, humesha gussa patni par hi kyun nikalta hai Garv ka

If they say this, you always hurt the person you love the most, then I will be like hume humari parents, kids  ko bhi maarne ka adhikaar mil jaata hai. Why only wife. Why Garv didn't hit Koyal, Mani, Maina? smiley7smiley7

I would have sympathized with Garv, if he was an angry, egoistic person, with some manners, but breaking someone's hand, hitting his wife, not standing up when she needs him, conspiring so that she doesn't goes to work. Such a manipulative guy he is. 

And the Madam Titli, shame on her, shame on her smiley7 I mean like really. She is a follower of Krishna, she hasn't learnt the difference of kindness and foolishness in his devotion. Krishna has killed Shishupal for his mistakes, he forgave his 100 mistakes but he didn't take it more. He was so kind to Duryodhan, but he knew when to show his strength. When Arjun refused to kill his family then, Krishna said that itne bhi achhe mat bano Parth ki tum tumhari murkhata ka pradarshan karo

So many women a victim of domestic violence, and Titli is a healing girl to Garv. Kya pati ko sudhara jaa sakta hai smiley7 Kyun patni hi sudhaare, maa baap ki akkal ghaans charne gai thi kya smiley7 Pati ek baar maarta hai, to sab sochte hai, ki bhavishya mein patni pati ko sudhaar degi aur samjhaute se yeh bola jaata hai ki pati yeh galati kabhi nahi karega smiley7 Ladki ko samjhaya jaata hai, par agar ladki Titli jaisi ho to blame khud Titli ko hi karungi

Kyun koi problem hai par shaadi nahi todni hai, kya shaadi koi stamp hai ki mitaya nahi sakta smiley7 Jaise puri zindagi ujhad jayegi uske bina. 

Sabke saamne yeh log dream couple ban rahe hai, aur private mein to ekdum bakwaas couple hai. Aisa hota hai pyaar? Romanticizing the abuse to the level best

Garv ka sirf yeh hi childhood problem hai ki uske bhai ki maut ka ilzaam us par lag gaya. Yeh haadse se bhi ek boond kindness ki nahi hai iss bande mein. And Titli ki kindness bhi murkhata ka pradarshan lagti hai

Kitni ladkiyon ko yeh serial gumrah kar rahi hai. A Crass serial

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 8 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Bakwas show lol 

smiley21 acting makes it worse lol smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

honestly i really dont get this show anymore smiley29