Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Thank you Aarthiji...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Champs,

Do you know what the first thing Ayaan must do after the reunion? Take Faltu to a chaat stall and let her eat chaat... Bhaad me jaaye cricket waala diet...Yes, he is not her type.. He is disciplined, focussed and can go to any extent for his loved ones... He took care of her nutrition and stuff even when they were having close to no money.. I am not demeaning her love.. What if Ayaan clings on to how she chose to cheat cricket, the only way that could make her Anmol? 

He spotted her talent and wanted her to focus on her game... I feel Ayaan Mittal is a greater representative of woman empowerment compared to all those ppl out there...

By doing  this, the makers are actually making ppl hate Faltu and love Ayaan. 

Edited by Phoenix22 - 9 months ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Champs,

Do you what the first thing Ayaan must do after the reunion? Take Faltu to a chaat stall and let her eat chaat... Bhaad me jaaye cricket waala diet...Yes, he is not her type.. He is disciplined, focussed and can go to any extent for his loved ones... He took care of her nutrition and stuff even when they were having close to no money.. I am not demeaning her love.. What if Ayaan clings on to how she chose to cheat cricket, the only way that could make her Anmol? 

He spotted her talent and wanted her to focus on her game... I feel Ayaan Mittal is a greater representative of woman empowerment compared to all those ppl out there...

By doing  this, the makers are actually making ppl hate Faltu and love Ayaan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N9E_bQ4icw

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wah! Kya achievement hia!!  chai waali baai to showstopper!!!! πŸ€ͺ

Chalo koi baat nahin! TRP ke liye sab chalta hai. 

Anyway, I am glad that they have made it clear that cricket stuff was only for marketing like other sports-playing leads on other star plus shows. 

In the next track- after Faltu marries Neel, he will be murdered. Ayaan will be accused of murdering Neel. and Faltu will become a lawyer to defend him.

and then Ayaan will need critical surgery when a truck hired by Tanishaa's mom runs him over. Then Faltu will become a doctor πŸ€£

Awww!!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Let us not be too harsh Ji... atleast she said that Faltu loves Ayaan only. If she had to actually marry someone for karz uthaarna, it should have been Dr Ajeeth who was ready to accept her when she was blind and in the lowest of her lows...

I still don't think she will have any feeling for this guy ever...

He is damn annoying and I think he is at fault for his ex leaving him..

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Irshita

Wah! Kya achievement hia!!  chai waali baai to showstopper!!!! πŸ€ͺ

Chalo koi baat nahin! TRP ke liye sab chalta hai. 

Anyway, I am glad that they have made it clear that cricket stuff was only for marketing like other sports-playing leads on other star plus shows. 

In the next track- after Faltu marries Neel, he will be murdered. Ayaan will be accused of murdering Neel. and Faltu will become a lawyer to defend him.

and then Ayaan will need critical surgery when a truck hired by Tanishaa's mom runs him over. Then Faltu will become a doctor πŸ€£

Awww!!

Seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am supposed to be studying . I took a 10 minute break and I can’t stop laughing reading this . 

Adding more: 10 minutes before the ending Fayaan will be reunited , Faltu will be holding cricket bat with cricket attaire and Ayaan with her . Savitha will be feeding laddo to Faltu as a blessing . Both of them walk out from the hse going for cricket match . ( I copy some scene from Rajjo ) . The End 

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 9 months ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I think she will tear off the divorce paper and she won’t marry Neel . Most probably Neel ex will come into picture . I waiting to see Sid in action . 

Phoenix22 thumbnail

All this in 2 weeks?

We don't know if the show has got a slot or not ji...