Episode 56 - The police vs the lawyer

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Today's episode had nothing much in store. But Koyal angry on Titli, she refuses Titli to not see Garv. Titli was crying badly and her tears annoyed me today. Because after this accident, she will totally overlook Garv's fault. It looked funny...

Garv opens his eyes and rushes to meet Titli. As expected. And they hug each other and Garv gets happy seeing Titli and you can imagine how that scene was. I had a mixture of feelings

Now the police inspector comes to the hospital to arrest Garv and he accuses Garv of domestic violence, but Titli saves Garv. Garv ne dhakka maara aur sab ne jhuth bola ki Garv ne koi dhakka nahi maara ðŸ˜” 

So cringy this gets. The police man and the lawyer has some past issues. Garv ne uske haath ko bhi chot di hai. Garv ne masterstroke kar diya Titli ko bacha ke. Titli's tears were annoying to the core today. Titli wont open her mouth against Garv today

Feeling a lazy today, I am not in a proper flow of emotions...Because I am getting distracted today.

Kosha

Edited by musicalstorm - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag...

Nothing much... from today's epi its clear there is no need for Garv to put any  extra efforts to manipulate 🦋 anymore... she is already in that by herself.... aft accident she wont come out too...

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u for the tag.  The epi really didn't had much. The hug scene was good. Ye Garv logon ke haath ke peeche pada rehta h.  Police wale ko bhi nishaani de di h ðŸ¤£

The  police guy ne clear indication diya Titli ko that uska vishwaas bahut jald tutega as he kind of knows him well . Garv said he can kill anyone and die for her  puri family ke samne and they were like pata h pagal ho chuka h ye ðŸ¤ªNo reaction bas khade the bg mein. 

Koyal ne jab Maina ko dhakka diya uske expressions were ðŸ˜¡.sach kahu toh Maina galat nhi thi kisi ko bhi gussa aa jaega. 

Hiral kis galatfehmi mein h Ki Garv iska ho sakta h. Ek baar class lega iski toh bhaag khadi hogi.  

I really want Garv isko apna asli chehra dikhaye. Im waiting for it. ðŸ˜ˆ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Thank u for the tag.  The epi really didn't had much. The hug scene was good. Ye Garv logon ke haath ke peeche pada rehta h.  Police wale ko bhi nishaani de di h ðŸ¤£

The  police guy ne clear indication diya Titli ko that uska vishwaas bahut jald tutega as he kind of knows him well . Garv said he can kill anyone and die for her  puri family ke samne and they were like pata h pagal ho chuka h ye ðŸ¤ªNo reaction bas khade the bg mein. 

Koyal ne jab Maina ko dhakka diya uske expressions were ðŸ˜¡.sach kahu toh Maina galat nhi thi kisi ko bhi gussa aa jaega. 

Hiral kis galatfehmi mein h Ki Garv iska ho sakta h. Ek baar class lega iski toh bhaag khadi hogi.  

I really want Garv isko apna asli chehra dikhaye. Im waiting for it. ðŸ˜ˆ

Yeh precap kya tha?

What it could be?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Youre not gonna let me get away from this show are you 😭😭

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Garv ne usse accident se bachaya nehi hota to bhi woh Garv against nehi bolti.. I agree Garv did mistake by pushing her  but you can't say this is domestic abuse. Titli ko bhi pata tha usne jaan bujh ke dhakka nehi dia per iss baat ka dukh tha ki Garv ne dhakka dene ke baad she dekha bhi nehi aur sorry nehi kaha

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Garv is a typical desi husband with anger issue 

Uska ego uska bada dushman hai aur Koyal ne usse bachpan se aise pala hai 

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuch nahi filler type hai.  Garv Monica ke paas jane ke liye cars ke keys search karega phir Koyal maata use shaant kara dengi aur agar nhi bhi kara pai toh Titli ko blame kar degi ðŸ¤£bcz she is colour blind since ages usse Garv ka anger issues nazar nhi ayenge 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tag...

Nothing much... from today's epi its clear there is no need for Garv to put any  extra efforts to manipulate 🦋 anymore... she is already in that by herself.... aft accident she wont come out too...

Kuchh episodes mein dikha hi rahe...Pagalpanti ke alava

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Youre not gonna let me get away from this show are you 😭😭

I will gaslight you to watch this serial ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Serial   PRECAP ðŸ¤£