Tanisha’s fate

Noredink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

I know many don’t like Tanisha but she’s been there since the show started and some closure is required. Hence here’s a question for you all: what’ going to happen to her  as the show ends? How will she be exposed and what’s going to be the outcome? Will Sid divorce her and she will be left all alone, just like how Ayaan had threatened her multiple times in the past  or makers will do her PF but somehow WW too and the show ends on a happy note with Mittals being one big, happy family again, Faltu becoming a cricketer, Fayaan together, and Sid- Tanisha being a happily married couple  ( and possibly becoming parents too) ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tanisha's chapter needs a closure. The easiest way to expose her would be Sid checking her phone where he could find something related to Ruhaan. Or Ruhaan could send some evidence to the Mittals as he loves Faltu and does not want anyone to harm her. Ayaan is focussed on Faltu and will not have time to expose Tanisha.

I want Tanisha to be alone and broken... Lonelier than the loneliest... She did not change in 8 months, and she will not change in 8 days. I may have given Tanisha a chance if she had not lusted for Ayaan; she is doing it even now... So, bhaad me ja Tanisha.... 

The Mittals will be a happy family again with Ayesha coming back, Faltu being a cricketer and if possible, Fayaan becoming parents... There is not much time for a female lead for Sid...

I would love to see the full Ittarpur family as well with the Mittals...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Noredink

I know many don’t like Tanisha but she’s been there since the show started and some closure is required. Hence here’s a question for you all: what’ going to happen to her  as the show ends? How will she be exposed and what’s going to be the outcome? Will Sid divorce her and she will be left all alone, just like how Ayaan had threatened her multiple times in the past  or makers will do her PF but somehow WW too and the show ends on a happy note with Mittals being one big, happy family again, Faltu becoming a cricketer, Fayaan together, and Sid- Tanisha being a happily married couple  ( and possibly becoming parents too) ? 

Sid will forgive her as he loves her very much . The family will forgive her as she is alone without any family her mother in jail. I think Faltu will be a cricketer with Ayaan being her coach . Compare to Tanisha the most dangerous person  is Savitha . Can we forgive her ? 

Noredink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Savita was, is and will always be a spineless woman with no identity of her own. They will just make her apologize like previous other times and be done with it. She has no independent thinking and I honestly pay her no attention, she means nothing and is just there for me. Ayaan has learnt a valuable lesson in life and I doubt he is going to listen to anyone else with respect to Faltu and will only do what his heart and mind tell him to. 

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I won't forgive Savitha or Tanu...

Bhaad me jaa dono

Phoenix22 thumbnail

He has never listened to anyone. This time, it was the Ruhaan saga that forced him to listen to these negativities...

The hyped up media shaadi was proof that Ayaan wanted only Faltu in his life. He was ready to move away from his family...

I cannot forgive Tanisha..

Victory of GOOD over EVIL has to be shown...

Tanisha has to be destroyed..

She is perverted and I doubt if Sid will forgive her this time..

She even hates him touching her...

So...she does not deserve a chance...

If she is forgiven, I will curse the writers for sure....

Deviangel236 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t want Sid to forgive Tanisha. Mittals should throw her out of the house and she should be left alone in the streets. 

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly ji.. I have only the angry emoji when I think of her perverted behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vipashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tanisha is EVIL! But how does she get into everything by just saying 'I am Ayaan's best friend' and that justifies it all? How does one stand on the side of a fashion show holding a fan? Don't they have organizers standing in the backstage? The show is dumb too and they keep giving all of the ammunition to Tanisha. 

Part of me says that Tanisha should be with Sid and they move somewhere else so she is not meddling in day to day stuff of Fayyan. But I honestly think that Sid deserves someone better than Tanisha. 

Tanisha should be jailed for trying to kill Faltu. Then her and her mom can chakki pissing and pissing in the jail.