Abhinav Sharma - A breath of fresh air in Gen 3!

Sigee thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

As it's past 200 episodes for Abhinav Sharma, a topic about him and Jay is a must!!!!

This is my first time supporting an actor and a ship to this extent in my whole life! I have binge watched and re watched many itv shows....but yrkkh gen 3 post leap is such a magic! 

Here are the reasons to justify the above said claims!

1. Abhinav has a well sorted and calm mind even in an overwhelming situation which makes him think about everyone's perspective and state of mind. This was how he handled a totally broken Akshara pre leap!

2.Him with no one to call his own would have faced a lot of challenges growing up all alone and that's what is making him sympathize with everyone he comes across. We often tend to value and give others, what we were deprived of!

3.His selflessness is a prime factor to love him. He was ready to let go of the family he held dearer than his own life many times just for Akshara and Abhir's well being and happiness can never be done by anyone!

4.Him despite having no knowledge in love and heartbreaks has helped Akshara to let go and move on from her past! He never judged her or rushed her to accept her past!

5.His parenting is a reflection of what he yearned for in his childhood! He did not want his Nikke Ji to undergo what he went through without his parents and surname and hence he gave his name to Abhir!

6.He never once tried to force his relationship or took advantage of his relationship with Akshara. He never allowed his unrequited love to be seen or felt by Akshara as he knew it would only make things difficult for her more than him! 

7.The way he respects Akshara completely in all sense is beyond imagination! He always gives time and importance to Akshara and waits patiently until she opens up. No judgements or blame games!

8.Abhinav's regard for others' rights and claims in spite of his rights being questioned is what we should look out for! The way he feels everyone's pain and understands their stance is so soothing!

9.He is the standard for being a foster father, son and brother. In fact he was the one who made me believe that love doesn't need to be blood related. Dil ka rishta kaafi hain!

10.His journey from an orphan to having a family of his own is an urge to believe that family is everything and make us understand the value of family's everything!

11.His clarity in putting forward his opinions without hurting anyone is a 'fall for' quality. He never acts or speaks in haste and is such a coolhead! His approach of including kehawats is very smooth!

12.His family is his strength and weakness! His world begins and ends with his family! He only sheds tears for his family! That's something I feel proud about him!!!

13.The way he lets go of the worst things happened to him as if it has never happened and never lets anyone feel awkward after a confrontation is what makes him a gem!!!

14.His PJs are a feather on his cap! On normal days it will not make a difference, but in times of strife it was a relief and it was always an icebreaker that broke the distance, awkwardness and brought out some light moments between Akshnavir! 

15.I was able to feel these qualities of Abhinav only because of Jay's flawless and amazing acting! They way the portrays Abhinav by adding so many minute details is so breathtaking! He and Abhinav complement each other so well. 

16.Jay is really inspiring and is an example of  working hard amidst all the negativity, hatred, attacks and speculations on him! He truly earned this fame singlehandedly through his sincerity and dedication! And we will never let him down!!

Sharma Ji is the best!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒagree with you

Originally posted by: Sigee

As it's past 200 episodes for Abhinav Sharma, a topic about him and Jay is a must!!!!

This is my first time supporting an actor and a ship to this extent in my whole life! I have binge watched and re watched many itv shows....but yrkkh gen 3 post leap is such a magic! 

1. Abhinav has a well sorted and calm mind even in an overwhelming situation which makes him think about everyone's perspective and state of mind. This was how he handled a totally broken Akshara pre leap!

2.Him with no one to call his own would have faced a lot of challenges growing up all alone and that's what is making him sympathize with everyone he comes across. We often tend to value and give others, what we were deprived of!

3.His selflessness is a prime factor to love him. He was ready to let go of the family he held dearer than his own life many times just for Akshara and Abhir's well being and happiness can never be done by anyone!

4.Him despite having no knowledge in love and heartbreaks has helped Akshara to let go and move on from her past! He never judged her or rushed her to accept her past!

5.His parenting is a reflection of what he yearned for in his childhood! He did not want his Nikke Ji to undergo what he went through without his parents and surname and hence he gave his name to Abhir!

6.He never once tried to force his relationship or took advantage of his relationship with Akshara. He never allowed his unrequited love to be seen or felt by Akshara as he knew it would only make things difficult for her more than him! 

7.The way he respects Akshara completely in all sense is beyond imagination! He always gives time and importance to Akshara and waits patiently until she opens up. No judgements or blame games!

8.Abhinav's regard for others' rights and claims in spite of his rights being questioned is what we should look out for! The way he feels everyone's pain and understands their stance is so soothing!

9.He is the standard for being a foster father, son and brother. In fact he was the one who made me believe that love doesn't need to be blood related. Dil ka rishta kaafi hain!

10.His journey from an orphan to having a family of his own is an urge to believe that family is everything and make us understand the value of family's everything!

11.His clarity in putting forward his opinions without hurting anyone is a 'fall for' quality. He never acts or speaks in haste and is such a coolhead! His approach of including kehawats is very smooth!

12.His family is his strength and weakness! His world begins and ends with his family! He only sheds tears for his family! That's something I feel proud about him!!!

13.The way he lets go of the worst things happened to him as if it has never happened and never lets anyone feel awkward after a confrontation is what makes him a gem!!!

14.His PJs are a feather on his cap! On normal days it will not make a difference, but in times of strife it was a relief and it was always an icebreaker that broke the distance, awkwardness and brought out some light moments between Akshnavir! 

15.I was able to feel these qualities of Abhinav only because of Jay's flawless and amazing acting! They way the portrays Abhinav by adding so many minute details is so breathtaking! He and Abhinav complement each other so well. 

16.Jay is really inspiring and is an example of  working hard amidst all the negativity, hatred, attacks and speculations on him! He truly earned this fame singlehandedly through his sincerity and dedication! And we will never let him down!!

Sharma Ji is the best!!

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sharma Ji is the best!!

Absolutely true..πŸ’―

Jam55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Am so glad someone wrote about Mr Sharma ji

He is an amazing man with positive vibes When the family was in Kasauli there was no negativity,  but in Udaipur they all are suffering especially Abhir. If I would’ve been the writer would have kept the family joint forever. Let’s see how they take forward this story which I am sure something will happen to Abhinav and Abhi and Akshara will be together which is going to happen very soon.

Edited by WildestDreams - 10 months ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The way the makers started with the leap, I never expected Abhinav to complete 200 episodes without either dying or turning negative!!!

so, kudos to everyone associated with this character!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

you’ve written some amazing points! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Agree Abhinav indeed a great human being and a very compassionate,  partner who respects his wife and loves a child who in biologically not connected to him!

scrooj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sharma Ji is the best!!

You could add more about Jay as well .. I would like to hear more about his acting skills , especially in the emotional scenes .. The way he involved in the thread about Abhinav in twitter is commendable. How much he promote this character .. .. But we should appreciate Jay's hard work ... Actually  i felt pranali is a good actress  .. .. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 10 months ago
Sigee thumbnail

Thank you for the suggestion.....will do it next time for sure!

Sigee thumbnail

😊

Edited by Sigee - 10 months ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with you wonderful post! Abhinav Sharma's character is wonderful, and Jay's amazing acting brings him to life with incredible depth and authenticity. The way Abhinav remains composed and empathetic in overwhelming situations is truly admirable. His selflessness and unwavering devotion to his family make him an exceptional character. I also admire, how he helps Akshara move on from her past without any judgment or rush.

His parenting reflects the love he yearned for during his own childhood, and witnessing his journey from an orphan to having a family of his own is incredibly heartwarming. Abhinav's respect for others' rights and his ability to understand everyone's pain is truly comforting. He sets a beautiful example of what it means to be a father, son, and brother, proving that love knows no bounds of blood relation.

His clarity in expressing opinions without causing hurt is commendable, and his witty PJs provide a delightful touch of humor, especially during challenging times. Jay's exceptional acting brings out Abhinav's qualities and emotions so well.

Absolutely!! Jay's inspiring dedication amidst negativity, hatred, and speculations is truly commendable, and he has rightfully earned his fame through sincere hard work.