Episode 35 - Past meets the present

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Garv expected an appreciation from Titli for his actions. If Garv was right, then Titli is also right. Now Titli felt that she is the wrong one. This is the effect of his manipulation. He is gaslighting her. His wants, his expectations, his anger, his problem. Titli ka kuchh hai hi nahi

Titli wants to pacify Garv and he touch the cigarettes πŸ™„ One must not drink cigarettes. But When Titli came and asked him not to smoke, he blamed her that will smoke cigarettes for the first time 😠 Then again. Then again he manipulated her that he loves her the most, when Titli tells that being in love, being in partnership is all new to her. How people behave in love is all new to her. Garv was extremely angry then and made Titli feel guilty to the core

Now Titli is surprised that Garv gives Titli's gift to everyone. If he was sorry then he would have accepted what he had done in front of everyone. And then asked everyone to not blame Titli and give them her gifts. He gave her gifts too, instead of fighting he could have told that these are some other gifts which aren't expensive but Titli has designed it will love. Gifts ka babaal future mein hoga hi hoga

Bhakti trying to make Titli understand but she says Garv has a pressure. Then she is forgetting that she is having a financial pressure. Koyal was more impressed by that Radha Krishna and not that necklace. But she is also too Gai Guzri that if Titli's family would have given less expensive gift then she will taunt them. Dogle logo ka doglapan 😠

Then Garv says that how he values her choices too. Titli was hurt and Garv manipulated her by thinking not she but he was hurt. 

Goldhana ceremony is over and Tirv share a moment. That was ❀❀❀. They both look so good together, but knowing the character arc of Garv, I can't really enjoy those scenes. That scene when Garv was comparing Titli and Ishani and he telling that Titli was the best was so good. 

Garv leaves Titli's house and he feels that Ishani is visiting Titli's house. Because Titli talked about prosthetic hand girl and Garv is smart to identify her, after all they dated for 5 years. Garv is so smart, he knew that Ishani will blurt out the truth, so he calls Ishani, just to check where she is, so he himself makes to Titli's house and before Ishani tells anything to Titli, he told her their reality. So smart him. Because now he knows that Titli believes him so much that now she is on the verge of getting her brain washed. 

Garv says that he dated Ishani for 5 years and Titli feels that Garv was so nice that he didn't keep his relationship with Ishani from her. But he could have told her when Titli told him that she loved no one else but Garv. Kuchh baate pehle pata honi zaruri hai. Before Ishani could react he told his side of story. Smart lawyer boy. When Titli asks Garv about her prosthetic hand, he behaves as if he doesn't know at all

Ishani, for now I am with her, because of whom Garv's real side will be revealed to Titli.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Episode highlight: Mani going to comfort Koyal coz she was gloomy lol πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mani ke comfort mein bhi arrogance and insult mixed hai πŸ€ͺ 

I think Mani still loves Koyal lol just doesn’t know that πŸ€£ maybe Titli might do something lol who knows lol all the love stories are darker than usual lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mani can’t go a day without insulting talking to Koyal. 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 10 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ishani wants to reveal Garv anger issue to Titli so she can get back to him πŸ€’ 

I can related to Garv character bcoz my elder brother has anger issue too & he behaves like Garv when he get angry though he is not over possessive about my bhabi  but he is very caring & loving.

Edited by Redflag - 10 months ago
Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Garv  was behaving like Kabir Singh.  This is the way u re treating me dialogues especially.  

Cigarette  mein sirf tumhare wajah se pi raha hu bhai dus  thapaad padna chahiye tujhe. Really his behavior was so bad.  Sara blame Titli pe daal diya just like Manikant. 

Mera pyaar badhta hi jayega ya obsession aur gussa πŸ˜‚.

Titli darling you are  so naive to the point of being called stupid now . Can't blame her though. Last mein murti deke good ban gya.  

Garv kafi smart nikla ek doubt pe seedha Titli ke  ghar pahuch gaya.  He knows Ishaani is there to create differences.Ishaani lagta h dusra haath bhi tudwa ke manegi. 

In the precap Ishaani was correct he is a control freak and he becomes violent when he looses control not to forget posessive . Titli baar baar provoke kar hi  degi use unknowingly.  Banda uski female bestie se bhi jealous hota h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kahi Titli ne kisi male friend ko hug kiya toh iska kya haal hoga 

Garv is gonna threaten Ishaani acc to the video jaha todh phodh kar raha h in sherwani.  

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

One more episode where Garv manipulating Titli. Seriously he doesn't feel sorry once when he comes to know that Titli didn't like he exchanged the gifts. There also he tries to make Titli feel guilty for her behaviour towards him.πŸ˜’

Poor Titli πŸ€”

Koyal loves Radha Krishna but if Titli would have given that gifts she would definitely criticised her.

Dogle log hi hai yhan sab.

About Ishaani can't say anything. I mean sometimes I feel she is right but at the same time I feel she is not completely right. Lets see how story unfolds.

Thank you kosha for the beautiful updateπŸ€—

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

One more episode where Garv manipulating Titli. Seriously he doesn't feel sorry once when he comes to know that Titli didn't like he exchanged the gifts. There also he tries to make Titli feel guilty for her behaviour towards him.πŸ˜’

Poor Titli πŸ€”

Koyal loves Radha Krishna but if Titli would have given that gifts she would definitely criticised her.

Dogle log hi hai yhan sab.

About Ishaani can't say anything. I mean sometimes I feel she is right but at the same time I feel she is not completely right. Lets see how story unfolds.

Thank you kosha for the beautiful updateπŸ€—

Garv & Ishani deserves eachother 

Yeh aadha pagal woh aadhi pagal bechari Titli phase gayi agar kuch saal pehle Ishani abroad Jane ka plan nehi banaya hota to aaj unke bachhe bhi hote aur Titli Garv ke jaal mein nehi phasti 

Unfortunately humare society ke bahut sare aadmi aise hai woh log women ko humesa control mein rakhana chahte hain 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Garv expected an appreciation from Titli for his actions. If Garv was right, then Titli is also right. Now Titli felt that she is the wrong one. This is the effect of his manipulation. He is gaslighting her. His wants, his expectations, his anger, his problem. Titli ka kuchh hai hi nahi

Titli wants to pacify Garv and he touch the cigarettes πŸ™„ One must not drink cigarettes. But When Titli came and asked him not to smoke, he blamed her that will smoke cigarettes for the first time 😠 Then again. Then again he manipulated her that he loves her the most, when Titli tells that being in love, being in partnership is all new to her. How people behave in love is all new to her. Garv was extremely angry then and made Titli feel guilty to the core

Now Titli is surprised that Garv gives Titli's gift to everyone. If he was sorry then he would have accepted what he had done in front of everyone. And then asked everyone to not blame Titli and give them her gifts. He gave her gifts too, instead of fighting he could have told that these are some other gifts which aren't expensive but Titli has designed it will love. Gifts ka babaal future mein hoga hi hoga

Bhakti trying to make Titli understand but she says Garv has a pressure. Then she is forgetting that she is having a financial pressure. Koyal was more impressed by that Radha Krishna and not that necklace. But she is also too Gai Guzri that if Titli's family would have given less expensive gift then she will taunt them. Dogle logo ka doglapan 😠

Then Garv says that how he values her choices too. Titli was hurt and Garv manipulated her by thinking not she but he was hurt. 

Goldhana ceremony is over and Tirv share a moment. That was ❀❀❀. They both look so good together, but knowing the character arc of Garv, I can't really enjoy those scenes. That scene when Garv was comparing Titli and Ishani and he telling that Titli was the best was so good. 

Garv leaves Titli's house and he feels that Ishani is visiting Titli's house. Because Titli talked about prosthetic hand girl and Garv is smart to identify her, after all they dated for 5 years. Garv is so smart, he knew that Ishani will blurt out the truth, so he calls Ishani, just to check where she is, so he himself makes to Titli's house and before Ishani tells anything to Titli, he told her their reality. So smart him. Because now he knows that Titli believes him so much that now she is on the verge of getting her brain washed. 

Garv says that he dated Ishani for 5 years and Titli feels that Garv was so nice that he didn't keep his relationship with Ishani from her. But he could have told her when Titli told him that she loved no one else but Garv. Kuchh baate pehle pata honi zaruri hai. Before Ishani could react he told his side of story. Smart lawyer boy. When Titli asks Garv about her prosthetic hand, he behaves as if he doesn't know at all

Ishani, for now I am with her, because of whom Garv's real side will be revealed to Titli.

Kosha

OMG Aaj Tak mujhe laga dha Abhimanyu from yrkkh and Angad from Teri meri doriyaan is experts in gaslighting...But ye toh unka baap nikla...He is a chaltha firtha redflag but poor titli is getting manipulated day by day....

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Garv  was behaving like Kabir Singh.  This is the way u re treating me dialogues especially.  

Cigarette  mein sirf tumhare wajah se pi raha hu bhai dus  thapaad padna chahiye tujhe. Really his behavior was so bad.  Sara blame Titli pe daal diya just like Manikant. 

Mera pyaar badhta hi jayega ya obsession aur gussa πŸ˜‚.

Titli darling you are  so naive to the point of being called stupid now . Can't blame her though. Last mein murti deke good ban gya.  

Garv kafi smart nikla ek doubt pe seedha Titli ke  ghar pahuch gaya.  He knows Ishaani is there to create differences.Ishaani lagta h dusra haath bhi tudwa ke manegi. 

In the precap Ishaani was correct he is a control freak and he becomes violent when he looses control not to forget posessive . Titli baar baar provoke kar hi  degi use unknowingly.  Banda uski female bestie se bhi jealous hota h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kahi Titli ne kisi male friend ko hug kiya toh iska kya haal hoga 

Garv is gonna threaten Ishaani acc to the video jaha todh phodh kar raha h in sherwani.  

Comparing to Garv I felt manikant is better...He is not giving false hope of love to koyal... That's her delusion that give her this much pain....And she equates pain as love....But Garv is guilt tripping her by questioning her love ...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Precap is exciting, but i dont think Titli will believe Ishani. Garv will make up a fake story.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Redflag

Garv & Ishani deserves eachother 

Yeh aadha pagal woh aadhi pagal bechari Titli phase gayi agar kuch saal pehle Ishani abroad Jane ka plan nehi banaya hota to aaj unke bachhe bhi hote aur Titli Garv ke jaal mein nehi phasti 

Unfortunately humare society ke bahut sare aadmi aise hai woh log women ko humesa control mein rakhana chahte hain 

I completely agree with your last line. In our society still such men are exists who always want to control women. I feel so sorry for such type of people. 

And yes Ishaani and Garv both deserve each other.πŸ˜†