Episode 33 - Real and Fake

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Bhakti telling Titli that why she removed the poster of that Hero, But Titli isn't taking an effort to understand Bhakti's POV, because Garv has also given priority to Titli's preferences...Throwing the ice cream and he repeating that ab jo tumhe pasand hai wohi ayega... Makes her belive that Garv is the best, any normal girl will think like that. She won't know the hidden motive

Titli is at the shop busy taking the contracts  and Garv at 4:45 sharp calls her. As expected she doesn't pick up the call because she is busy working. Garv is insecure and calls her back to back. He is insecure, furious. He is controlling himself till the marriage, his hidden behavioral shade is invisible and he is insecure that why is she not picking up the calls. 

Meanwhile Garv's ex meets Titli and she has a motive to separate TiRv. Her ex has got an artifical hand because she lost her real one because of Garv. Why has this happened to her? I don't find this girl to be righteous, but whatever it was Garv knowing the laws, should not hurt her in such a way. He could have fought legally, this assaulting her is unacceptable. 

When Titli feels bad about her artificial hand. She says that Ki nakli logo ke beech mein asli log aaj bhi hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jaise ornaments ko dur se dekh kar koi bata nahi sakta ki asli hai ya nakli, waise hi Garv ka case hai. Titli wants her ex to meet Garv but she runs away and avoids meeting him. Titli says to Garv that us ladki ka duniya par se bharosa hi uth gaya hai πŸ˜‚ Titli Garv ko dekhne baad tumhe khud par bharosa uth jayega

Garv in the shop is trying to tell that agar ek busy ho to dusre ko time nikalna chahiye πŸ™„ Then he says Titli, you were my priority so I approached you. Everyone knows what he was trying to tell to Titli. Titli says that Jitna aapka dil mujhe janta hai utna mera dil apko janta hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tum dono ka dil  kuchh nai janta hai ek dusre kr baare mein. Icecream ke baare mein to pata nahi tha

Garv gives her expensive jewellery to give them gift in the ceremony tomorrow. Bhai what was he doing? He wanted to help her, but by doing this he wanted to dominate Titli Or he wanted to really help her? I am glad that Titli raised her voice that she can't take those jewellery. Garv was angry as usual,but he controlled herself. In future woh ehsaan jatayega is baat ka But the question is ab woh Mani ki gift Garv kise dega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kyunki Mani ke saath to woh bolta nahi hai. 

Dadaji is so cute, Yeh haar to nakli hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Koyal is so foolish that Maina gave a nakli haar to her and so she didn't take it back πŸ˜‚ Dadaji ne sab kuchh Koyal ke naam kar diya 🀣 Woh bhi nakli nakli cheeze uske naam par kiya hoga

Mehta family enters Titli's house and Garv ke chacha aur Titli ki chachi πŸ˜‚ ka love angle. As expected. Sab kuchh thik but Dadaji is so cute. He again spoke "Koyal jaisi Chhavi wali" 🀣 It's not only Garv who saw Badi Maa in Titli, Dadaji is also the same 🀣

Tomorrow is the Goldhana Rasam, Let's see what happens. Asli Titli Nakli Logo ko kaise pehchanegi? 

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Titli's aunt and Garv's uncle ka kuch toh past hai lol πŸ€£ who all predicted lol πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Naya_31 thumbnail

Garv doesn't like when people have an opinion lol πŸ€ͺπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³ list badi hoti ja rahi hai πŸ“

Bhakti is starting to suspect Garv lol 

🀣πŸ€ͺ

Also, Garv's family members are so mannerless lol 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lost my interest in the show 

The story straight 

Garv Titli will marry eachother then Titli will come to know about Garv is psycho then she she will escape from him..

No thrill nothing Garv ex killed my excitement 

Nichuss thumbnail

Dadaji seeing BM in Titli... bcz both r foolish in their own way....

one s calm n foolish....

another s violent ..bak bak... n foolishπŸ€ͺ

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sometimes i really feel daddu thik hi hai but mayna kahi puri famiky ka game na baja de iss liye he is fooling around here and there.. kyun ki badi maa kuch bhi bakwas karti hai toh sidha yaad nahi wala expression hota hai but if you notice jo hai bol dete hai yaad se in different situations πŸ€£πŸ€£

garv do like titli wholeheartedly usme badi maa ki chavi dikhti hai use specially that scene where titli resolve that situation in garv's sister's marriage just like a family that's the moment he think she's the one but yeh sab itne fast ho raha hai falling in love with each passing day they are forming love bond and thjs whole thing giving actually arranged marriage feel 

garv really wants to help titli and her family because of his dad behaviour that he never fails to insult anyone if they're not money or big reputated person or someone who benefits him so thats why garv wants to help her but she said no.. and fraction of second garv being upset but angry toh nahi tha titli realised he might be upset so she made him understand whole situation

and like daddu said he saw badi maa in titli ( what you mentioned was so right i won't use foolish for titli that's reserved for badi maa only because unko logo ki kaafi parakh hai aur uska example we've seen every now and then πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )  so for me titli is indeed innocent and pure hearted jo rishto ko bandhke rakhegi but don't knkw sometimes i really feel badi maa too aware of her little sis some way but didn't disclose because at the end family gets ruined

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally someone has doubt on Garv. I mean he is nice but no one knows his other side. Bhakti finally find something wrong here. 

Garv's chachu and Titli's chachi has some connection. That was clear from last few episodes.πŸ˜‰ but ab dono ek dusre ko face kaise karege 

Dadu always epicπŸ˜†

Naya_31 thumbnail

Titli’s aunt and Garv’s uncle have more chemistry than any SP couple lol πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ

https://twitter.com/tumkoxchahungi/status/1677500687054417920?s=46&t=lRCWzDYlJO4Fy5SJpm4DUA

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Titli's aunt and Garv's uncle ka kuch toh past hai lol πŸ€£ who all predicted lol πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

All πŸ˜‚ 

Typical ITV things