Episode 31 - The first date

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

The episode starts with Paresh taking a challenge to serve Badam in the silver plate in the wedding πŸ˜‚ When Baa said that Dono Beheno ko Sautan Bana Rakha hai πŸ˜‚

Where Titli is worried about he uncle and aunt bearing her wedding expenses. While Bhakti asks Titli to spend quality time with Garv.

Garv is lost in Titli's thoughts. And the sisters tease Garv and give an idea to him, that he should take Titli on a date. When Monica said her husband is the most romantic, Garv took it as a competition to prove that he is better than Aditya

Garv texts Titli to go out for a date and asks her to wear the what she wore on their first date. Mujhe tab laga ki yeh lehenga pehenke aayegi. Garv is waiting for Titli and sees that she is actually in a lehenga πŸ˜‚ Titli was so innocent πŸ˜‚ Shaadi ka joda pehenkar date. Then Garv says are second meeting wale kapde πŸ˜‚ Garv's giggled looking at her innocence. That was so cute. And she didn't wear the nose ring, Garv didn't notice it

They both enter the expensive restaurant, Titli had never been to such an expensive restaurant. She says that "Unchi Dukaan Aur Fike Pakwaan" πŸ˜‚  wala scene ho gaya aur usko wahan se jaana hai. But Garv has booked the entire restaurant for her. The violins playing in the background. And he asks Titli to decide the menu. But Titli ka dimaag chakra gaya hoga menu dekh kar πŸ˜‚ So she asks Garv to select. Garv orders veg sizzler, avocado roll and dimsum

The dishes are on the table and Garv starts eating with the chopsticks like a pro and poor Titli is like what the hell is this? Even I don't know how to eat with chopsticks πŸ˜…πŸ™„  The waiter is mocking Titli by seeing her clumsiness with chopsticks. Titli is so much embarrassed in front of Garv.

Garv then gets to know that Titli is really uncomfortable in this expensive restaurant. Titli is just silent to not spoil his surprise and also it was an expensive restaurant. To adjust for her loved ones in Titli's genes. Garv said that she should not hesitate to say  if she is uncomfortable, then they should leave and go and grab the food which Titli likes. I am happy that Garv noticed this and gave preference to Titli's likes.

Garv ne jo woh waiter ki band bajayi hai πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both go to the Golgappa shop and Titli is crazy after GolGappa. And Garv says yeh Ladkiyo ki khaane ki cheez hai πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Hai, Golgappa mein bhedbhaav kaise? Titli forces him to eat Golgappa, mujhe laga ki gai beta Titli Tu, but saara gussa Golgappa par. Golgappa fus ho gaya πŸ˜‚ Why can't he eat Golgappa? He doesn't tells her why he hates GolGappa. But he feeds Titli Golgappa to make her happy. 

Garv tells Paresh to not take a loan for the wedding. After all he is there to support Titli's family. And Garv's ex is all set to create a mess. As of now I don't find her intentions to be good, she still loves Garv.

Garv and Titli are poles apart. One is classy, the other one is Desi. One is angry, the other is soft. One is dominating, other one is submissive. Now what will happen, one might crush the other or the later one improves the former one.

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Garv takes zero effort in getting to know Titli lol 

I'm sure he doesn't know her favourite type of flower lol it's not a red rose for sure. 

He has zero idea about going on dates and having fun lol πŸ€£ 

My question: how come his ex still loves him lol πŸ€ͺ no offence to Garv fans lol but he seems like a boring boyfriend lol πŸ€ͺ

Titli used her creativity for the proposal, but I didn't see 5 percent of the efforts in his date planning lol 

Bhai jisko date pe leke ja raha kam se kam usse yeh toh puch leta ki wo kaisa khana pasand karti hai πŸ€ͺ yeh kaise amateur wali nonsense this lol 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 11 months ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Lovely update❀️

Thank you πŸ€—

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Forgot to tag you all... Sorry Guys

Above is the update

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Garv is there to support Titli and her family. I like his gesture. But that's the trick to take everyone's trust.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yaar meko bhi wahi laga hota jo titli ko laga maine bhi yahi socha pehli baar toh lahenge main hi mulaaqat hue thi na logically wahi cloths the 🀣🀣 and i love the way garv shown din mein taare to that waiter

and i'm so glad that garv see these little things the moment she felt uncomfortable they went out and pani puri i mean golgappe wala scene was my one of favorite.. these 2 never fails to show how much they were in love every now and them and yaar garv thoda hygienic banda hai might be thats the reason he didnt want to eat from that roadside stall but jo baar baar apni dusari side ko dikhne se control karta hai i'm worried because the way his love for titli growing woh choti choti chizo mein bhi lawyer hai but judge zaroor karega as soon as his love gets deeper

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Garv is there to support Titli and her family. I like his gesture. But that's the trick to take everyone's trust.

indeed that's trick to gain trust but still so far garv all focus on getting married smoothly without any problem

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

indeed that's trick to gain trust but still so far garv all focus on getting married smoothly without any problem

Yeah first his focus on Marriage only.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Garv takes zero effort in getting to know Titli lol 

I'm sure he doesn't know her favourite type of flower lol it's not a red rose for sure. 

He has zero idea about going on dates and having fun lol πŸ€£ 

My question: how come her ex still loves him lol πŸ€ͺ no offence to Garv fans lol but he seems like a boring boyfriend lol πŸ€ͺ

Titli used her creativity for the proposal, but I didn't see 5 percent of the efforts in his date planning lol 

Bhai jisko date pe leke ja raha kam se kam usse yeh toh puch leta ki wo kaisa khana pasand karti hai πŸ€ͺ yeh kaise amateur wali nonsense this lol 

Really Titli is more romantic and dedicated. 

Amateur wali nonsense you rightly said 

And your question that why his ex likes him bcoz dono ek jaise obsessed hai. Garv ne shayad uski madad ki hogi aur phir wo obsessed ho gai. Ek obsessed ko dusre obsessed se pyaar ho sakta hai. 

Edited by musicalstorm - 11 months ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yes Garv is chalak, yeh sab support dena uski tricks ho sakti hai