Member Topic: Do you support the queer community?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

The queer community is a diverse and vibrant group of individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or any other non-heterosexual or non-cisgender identity. They form a significant part of the larger LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer/questioning) community, which also includes individuals who identify as queer in addition to those with other sexual orientations or gender identities.

My question is: do you support this diverse group of individuals and their rights? Have you ever been to a pride parade? What are your thoughts regarding them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I once crushed on a man not knowing he’s gay but turned out he’s gay. Isse badi heartbreak kya ho sakti hain bhaisaaab

OT: Yes, should be the default answer. Spread love not hate. Support all marginalized communities 

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One of my work mates, a big South African guy, is gay. He talks about his husband and no one bats an eyelid and thats how it should be.

I wish we lived in a world where there was no need to show support.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

My search history is filled w loving lesbians 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That shouldn't be a question. I do support them whole heartedly. I have many queer friends. Even my fav is queer. They are all human beings and deserve all rights and respect equally. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes why not. I have many friends from the community. As long as we are spreading peace and love no worries😳

YourCat thumbnail

No

Race and ethnicity is a social construct, blood sample cannot tell your skin colour.. ethnicity changes after few centuries, your ancestor 500 years back then and your grandchildren 500 years from now gonna be different.. social class constructed by mankind? Can you choose your race? Social hierarchy? Go to the same people and tell them you identify with what you are not assigned at birth, I am not white, I am black African, they will say you are crazy.. same for claims I am a horse trapped in man body or the law is saying Salman is not guilty, red is blue... smiley26 No.. it takes more than just delusional empty claims... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

No

Race and ethnicity is a social construct, blood sample cannot tell your skin colour.. ethnicity changes after few centuries, your ancestor 500 years back then and your grandchildren 500 years from now gonna be different.. social class constructed by mankind? Can you choose your race? Social hierarchy? Go to the same people and tell them you identify with what you are not assigned at birth, I am not white, I am black African, they will say you are crazy.. same for claims I am a horse trapped in man body or the law is saying Salman is not guilty, red is blue... smiley26 No.. it takes more than just delusional empty claims... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPk9jiP6RUg

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am alright with gays/lesbians/bisexuals.. some of my friends are part of that community. Nobody really cares I think they're accepted everywhere in the West. If we're talking about biologically born men/women claiming to be a different gender.. that to me is absolute bullshit (no offense). You have a man competing in women's swimming and weightlifting competitions nowadays? That's so unfair! People are taking it too far and I fear what the future holds for us if we proceed like this.. thus I refuse to use any pronouns as well.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can give you 2 answers.

1 With battered eye lids, and say Yeh completely.

2. An honest one.

I'll give you an honest one.

Queer Society cannot rationalise the thought pattern of the unqueer society. The unqueer society cannot do the same either bec our choices and feelings are different to each others. 

Acceptance. 

Some people are accepting them or a part of the LGBTQ at least. Either because they want to genuinely whilst others are accepting them cos they are being conformed to accept. 

I have ample friends who are Gay/lesbians. I accept them for who they are as I judge them for how they are with me, not what their sexual preference is. 

If I meet people from the trans community, I treat them the same as I would anyone else. If I see men with long nails and painted.. I will stand and have a convo on them.. just to make them feel aknowledged and accepted. 

What I don't accept is the education being provided in schools in the subject. Books for 4 year olds on the subject etc. 

The push for it. I have a reply to still give one of the forum members in a thread.. which will give my full perspective in the entirety of the subject. 

Support. The community had pushed for so many rights and have got them. But they are pushing too far at times. 

Intact Males in Womens Prison.. you do the maths.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 months ago