Episode 24 - Standing up for you

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Badi Maa is extremely stupid that she invited thieves in her house. She is a foolish lady. How I elaborate her I don't know. Mera mood kharab ho jayega yeh sab likh kar. You all know what happened, Titli was so nice that she saved her from the thieves but she in return blames Titli for the mishap. 

When Badi Maa blamed Titli, Garv was confident that she cannot do anything immoral. How he stood up for Titli against his most loved Badi Maa

Garv said that Badi Maa se insaan pehchanane mein koi galati nai hoti, par Titli ko pehchanne mein Badi Maa ko galati ho gai. Really this Badi Maa feels that everyone apart from his family is a fraud. She behaves pathetically with all others. How come Garv have such a big misunderstanding? He said that he deducts marks for a bad behavior, then why has he not deducted Badi Maa's marks? He feels his Badi Maa is always right, I mean how? 

What Garv spoke in favor of Titli was so beautiful and the truth of her. She was surprised that he knows her so well. The dialogue of the day was "Agar Bhagwaan bhi kahe ki Titli galat hai, to mein kahunga ki unhe galat fehmi ho gai hai. 

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Badi Maa is extremely stupid that she invited thieves in her house. She is a foolish lady. How I elaborate her I don't know. Mera mood kharab ho jayega yeh sab likh kar. You all know what happened, Titli was so nice that she saved her from the thieves but she in return blames Titli for the mishap. 

When Badi Maa blamed Titli, Garv was confident that she cannot do anything immoral. How he stood up for Titli against his most loved Badi Maa

Garv said that Badi Maa se insaan pehchanane mein koi galati nai hoti, par Titli ko pehchanne mein Badi Maa ko galati ho gai. Really this Badi Maa feels that everyone apart from his family is a fraud. She behaves pathetically with all others. How come Garv have such a big misunderstanding? He said that he deducts marks for a bad behavior, then why has he not deducted Badi Maa's marks? He feels his Badi Maa is always right, I mean how? 

What Garv spoke in favor of Titli was so beautiful and the truth of her. She was surprised that he knows her so well. The dialogue of the day was "Agar Bhagwaan bhi kahe ki Titli galat hai, to mein kahunga ki unhe galat fehmi ho gai hai. 

Kosha

If we think about Garv mehtha 's minus minus logic..It can apply to Badi maa too ..