Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1672576525923926016 
Finally the leap is happening for this stale show. Hopefully it happens soon as this show has become unbearable.

Edited by Criticiser - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1672576525923926016 
Finally the leap is happening for this stale show. Hopefully it happens soon as this show has become unbearable.

*Insert meme Rukho Zara sabr Karo*

I don't trust these makers at all. Koi na koi kands karke yeh leap bhi barbaad kardegi...😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Looks like makers got scared of your post🤣🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Looks like makers got scared of your post🤣🤣

I just made it for the sake of the game ka round.

But never knew it will come true.

But anyways they had tried everything n the show. Nothing was left. But existing fans will feel sad for their pairs.

Edited by Rosyme - 11 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I just made it for the sake of the game ka round.

But never knew it will come true.

But anyways they had tried everything n the show. Nothing was left. But existing fans will feel sad for their pairs.

I dont think anyone is sad...they are happy for their actors to move on from this cringefest.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I started watching this show in and off since 6 months. But I couldn't fall in love with it. That elder bhabi who knows every thing. And the evil daughter in law. Men only following those women. I know it was loved by many. But I prefer the channel start a new show insteed of gen leap. It became too much. Gen leaps make no sense as the original cast is leaving the show. So it is a new story.