Is PariNeeti inspired by this movie?

Posted: 11 months ago

https://fb.watch/lde1DWZkh4/?mibextid=Nif5oz

So the movies name is Naseeb apna apna

And in this movie Rishi Kapoor is forcefully married to a village girl who is not very pleasant personality.

Then Rishi runs away from the village and meets another woman who is very beautiful, outspoken and independent. They fall in love and marry. 

The village woman comes to the same city looking for Rishi. There she meets Rishi's second wife and they become friends and live in the same house. Rishi's second wife then gives the village woman a makeover and teaches her etiquette. She reforms her personality. She beautifies her. 

After that Rishi's character feels very "Guilty" to leave his village wife. Since Rishi's first wife also lives in the same house they have their moments and then they fall in love.

Lol what happens in the end I won't tell.

But the Crux of the story was that Rishi's second wife was an absolutely beautiful character. She was selfless and had a heart of Gold who went out of her way to help the village woman. The village woman was innocent at first but also dumb to hide the truth and hover around Rishi and romance the man behind the woman's back who helped her so much. Rishi was an absolute looser and superficial character no depth whatso ever. Because even if village girl beautified herself had his character  been pure he wouldn't have fallen for the beautified version of the village woman I.e. his first wife. 🙄 

I think this movie also had a classic song "bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati mera devta hai" ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

So in those days the village woman's character was liked. But in today's time I am totally shocked how people of today can relate to Pari's character ðŸ¤”

Because Pari is majorly similar to the village woman. And Neeti is very much like the city woman. And Rajeev is just as superficial and dishonest as Rishi's character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

https://fb.watch/lde1DWZkh4/?mibextid=Nif5oz

So the movies name is Naseeb apna apna

And in this movie Rishi Kapoor is forcefully married to a village girl who is not very pleasant personality.

Then Rishi runs away from the village and meets another woman who is very beautiful, outspoken and independent. They fall in love and marry. 

The village woman comes to the same city looking for Rishi. There she meets Rishi's second wife and they become friends and live in the same house. Rishi's second wife then gives the village woman a makeover and teaches her etiquette. She reforms her personality. She beautifies her. 

After that Rishi's character feels very "Guilty" to leave his village wife. Since Rishi's first wife also lives in the same house they have their moments and then they fall in love.

Lol what happens in the end I won't tell.

But the Crux of the story was that Rishi's second wife was an absolutely beautiful character. She was selfless and had a heart of Gold who went out of her way to help the village woman. The village woman was innocent at first but also dumb to hide the truth and hover around Rishi and romance the man behind the woman's back who helped her so much. Rishi was an absolute looser and superficial character no depth whatso ever. Because even if village girl beautified herself had his character  been pure he wouldn't have fallen for the beautified version of the village woman I.e. his first wife. 🙄 

I think this movie also had a classic song "bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati mera devta hai" ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

So in those days the village woman's character was liked. But in today's time I am totally shocked how people of today can relate to Pari's character ðŸ¤”

Because Pari is majorly similar to the village woman. And Neeti is very much like the city woman. And Rajeev is just as superficial and dishonest as Rishi's character. 

i read the plot of this movie on wiki. End toh zyada hi bekar hai. N i think many people among itv audience relate to more bechari type character. N who said people don't connect to villager girl. Many villager girls watch itv shows so they connect with pari. N many pari fans r aanchal fans who actually became her fans because of her previous roles vashma n bondita. I became aanchal fan coz of vashma. I like aanchal but her character pari is irritating. I liked Neeti was very similar to vashma. I like these type of characters

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i read the plot of this movie on wiki. End toh zyada hi bekar hai. N i think many people among itv audience relate to more bechari type character. N who said people don't connect to villager girl. Many villager girls watch itv shows so they connect with pari. N many pari fans r aanchal fans who actually became her fans because of her previous roles vashma n bondita. I became aanchal fan coz of vashma. I like aanchal but her character pari is irritating. I liked Neeti was very similar to vashma. I like these type of characters

@Bold thank you for saying it... and that's a major problem as they are unable to differentiate an actor with a character. 

I had also watched past shows of Aanchal and in that her character was very realistic, good and strong. I like Aanchal but her character is Parineeti is just so irrational and outright stupid that one tends to end up seeing her as manipulative😔

When we watch a show we should never confuse ourselves with the actor and character. But anyways ðŸ¥±

Edited by sumz_d - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

@Bold thank you for saying it... and that's a major problem as they are unable to differentiate an actor with a character. 

I had also watched past shows of Aanchal and in that her character was very realistic, good and strong. I like Aanchal but her character is Parineeti is just so irrational and outright stupid that one tends to end up seeing her as manipulative😔

When we watch a show we should never confuse ourselves with the actor and character. But anyways ðŸ¥±

yeah but its fine if they like pari coz even negative characters have fans which is fine

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

How can it be a copy...don't you know all of Ekta's scripts are 100% original😭

Nahiii GIFs | Tenor

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

This movie was a tamil remake yup watched the film in both versions. They do have similarities but Pari is educated village girl and she is beautiful with no makeover. So there are similarities & differences too. Those days such concepts are accepted and both versions of the film were a hit

Well bigamy ema are reality of life. Some adjust with it for kids or high standard lifestyle & money,some just take divorce & go separate ways and some gives the husband/wife a second chance & those who are weak attempts suicide. Its how people handle such sensitive issue and not to forget divorce is still taboo in society and women are always blamed

Pari is kind hearted character she forgives easily and a introvert girl what she needs to learn is self-independant once she stops depending on others and take a stand for herself thats the new birth of Pari. She always been protected thus she does not know how to take a stand and also her father brother & best friend always protected her. Being manipulative i don't see her that she still loves Rajeev and he is her husband they are not divorced yet as much as Neeti has rights on Rajeev's care than Pari has rights too the trio are living under one roof. Only a divorce can break the bigamy. Regards to Neeti she knows half truth so its not like she does not know that era is gone her brains are poison with Bebe's nonsense she needs to sort herself first. Tdy because of her Pari & her own baby lives are in danger if anything happens to any of them or both the guilt will never let her live she will loose everything. Pari is very clear abt her intentions though she loves Rajeev and her heart does skip a beat for him and she see him with love but she knows he is Neeti's husband and being EK's typical FL once her purpose is done handing over the baby to Rajneeti she will leave she is clear on that as that leads to leap too. Its just matter of time

The actual culprit are Rajeev & his mother blaming Pari & Neeti is just unfair they are the victims. If Rajeev falls for Pari its his business none to be blamed

Originally posted by: Mages

This movie was a tamil remake yup watched the film in both versions. They do have similarities but Pari is educated village girl and she is beautiful with no makeover. So there are similarities & differences too. Those days such concepts are accepted and both versions of the film were a hit

Well bigamy ema are reality of life. Some adjust with it for kids or high standard lifestyle & money,some just take divorce & go separate ways and some gives the husband/wife a second chance & those who are weak attempts suicide. Its how people handle such sensitive issue and not to forget divorce is still taboo in society and women are always blamed

Pari is kind hearted character she forgives easily and a introvert girl what she needs to learn is self-independant once she stops depending on others and take a stand for herself thats the new birth of Pari. She always been protected thus she does not know how to take a stand and also her father brother & best friend always protected her. Being manipulative i don't see her that she still loves Rajeev and he is her husband they are not divorced yet as much as Neeti has rights on Rajeev's care than Pari has rights too the trio are living under one roof. Only a divorce can break the bigamy. Regards to Neeti she knows half truth so its not like she does not know that era is gone her brains are poison with Bebe's nonsense she needs to sort herself first. Tdy because of her Pari & her own baby lives are in danger if anything happens to any of them or both the guilt will never let her live she will loose everything. Pari is very clear abt her intentions though she loves Rajeev and her heart does skip a beat for him and she see him with love but she knows he is Neeti's husband and being EK's typical FL once her purpose is done handing over the baby to Rajneeti she will leave she is clear on that as that leads to leap too. Its just matter of time

The actual culprit are Rajeev & his mother blaming Pari & Neeti is just unfair they are the victims. If Rajeev falls for Pari its his business none to be blamed

@Bold no if Rajeev falls for Pari then Pari is also to be blamed for sure. Becoz had Pari left the house after finding out the truth then this situation would have never arised. Your choices determine your destiny. Pari cannot simply just do rona dhona and blame destiny. It's her karma due to which such a situation has arised. What was the need for her to deck up all the time and hover around Rajeev? Do close dances and preach friendship chants? 

Sorry no sorry I blame both Rajeev and Pari who hide the truth from Neeti instead of facing the situation. Both are her culprit. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

@Bold no if Rajeev falls for Pari then Pari is also to be blamed for sure. Becoz had Pari left the house after finding out the truth then this situation would have never arised. Your choices determine your destiny. Pari cannot simply just do rona dhona and blame destiny. It's her karma due to which such a situation has arised. What was the need for her to deck up all the time and hover around Rajeev? Do close dances and preach friendship chants? 

Sorry no sorry I blame both Rajeev and Pari who hide the truth from Neeti instead of facing the situation. Both are her culprit. 

not only hovering around n romantic dance but also pari sacrificing her life for rajiv, not filing case on him, not telling neeti the truth about him being a 2-timer, fighting with Vishal when he says truth about rajiv being a jerk. Ye sab karne ki kya zarurat hai? I refuse to believe that pari hid the truth for neeti, she hid the truth for rajiv. Itna sab kyu karna uss cheater ke liye? She always indirectly showed rajiv that 'i can do all sacrifices for u, i love u the most'

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

If Pari leaves how will bigamy concept works. The trio has to stay under one roof separation of the bigamy will only happen when leap is here. Both hovers around each other since they are married too and that creates the drama jo ab ho raha hai. She has left many times but than back to square one. 

From their perspective Rajeev does not want to loose his love  Neeti & Pari does not want to loose her friendship with Neeti so they hide the truth but now half truth is known to Neeti why not confront them in open than plotting & planning with Bebe & doing criminal activities with Bebe & Rakesh what she is doing is wrong. Now noone is victim everyone is walking on the path they have choosen for themselves 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

lol! Aise toh neeti not confronting pariraj n being negative is also for drama n to make bigamy concept work. Bebe rakesh neeti's criminal activities r also for drama. Aise toh everything is justified in this show according to u Ye kya logic hua? N problem yahi hai that neeti knows half truth that's why she thinks pari is backstabbing characterless friend she thinks if she confronted them, then sanju will choose pari, so she also doesn't wanna loose sanju. U r justifying pariraj's lies so by ur logic, neeti's lies r also justified. I'm not justifying anyone's lies n criminal activities. Neeti ke wrong hone se pariraj right nai ho jaenge