Who will expose Savi to Arjun? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 4

Poll

Who will reveal to Arjun that Savitri Ganesh Çorage is a fraud?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Arjun told Dipesh's parents that because the wedding happened in a hurry, now he has sent invitations to everyone. I guess those are invitations for the pūjā, but who exactly is "everyone" that Arjun invited?

Why did the writers make Savi tell Sharada that Vidyadhar is the name of the man who looked after her when she fainted in the street? It has to be a setup for something. Maybe Arjun will lose his memory and Sharada will find him and tell him his name is Vidyadhar.

Then Arjun will see a photograph of himself and Vidyadhar, captioned "Arjun Kavathekar, chairman of KBS Bank, with his brother Vidyadhar Kavathekar," and Arjun will reason that since he's Vidyadhar, he needs to get in touch with the other man, whom he conjectures to be Arjun.

Arjun will head to the nearest branch of KBS Bank and see Vidyadhar going in. Arjun will call the bank and leave this voicemail: "सांगा अर्जुन कवठेकरला, विद्याधरला भेटायचे आहे." Vidyadhar will hear Arjun's voice, misunderstand the syntax, and run out into traffic, looking for Arjun. He'll get knocked unconscious, so Arjun will take him to the hospital and notify the bank that "Vidyadhar" has had "Arjun" admitted.

So, Vishvambhar and Balaram will show up at "Arjun's" hospital room, ready to finish him off ...

Waghmare cannot be Sharada's "maiden name" because Dipu believes Sharada is married and he would notice if she was using her unmarried name. Dipu's surname is Mane.

I don't think Sharada's neighbourhood is in Pimpri. I assumed that the Indira Nagar where Paras went to KBS Bank is in Bibwewadi, since Sharada lives somewhere around Pune. There is another Indira Nagar in Chinchwad, near Pimpri, where Savi called Phulchand's man on her way to loot Teju's wedding.

In the real world, a well filling with water after someone hoists a flag could be a coincidence. Anyone can prophesy that A will cause B, but when B happens, it doesn't prove that A is true. Vishvamitra Mahārāja making a prophecy and Savi fulfilling the prophecy doesn't prove that Savi is the Khopade heir. Arjun assumes that the prophecy is bogus because he's the Khopade heir, Savi hoisted the flag, and the well got water anyway. In this skeptical spirit, Arjun told Savi and Pankaj that no one else knows that Savi, not he, hoisted the flag.

Dipu could have explained to Arjun that when the guests arrived and chatted with Krishna'i and Priya (or earlier, when there was talk of inviting them), he overheard about Arjun's friendship with Dipesh and about Teju's wedding.

Instead, Dipu decided to remind Arjun that Suvarnalata was the dancer at Teju's wedding. Dipu even said that Suvarnalata showed him videos and photographs from the event.

Isn't Arjun suspicious about why Suvarnalata hasn't gone to perform at any other events in all the months she has lived on his property?

Don't Teju's parents know that the lāvaṇī dancer at her wedding called herself Madhuri Nagçore? It should be a surprise to hear the name Suvarnalata instead.

Shouldn't Dipesh's parents feel curious to meet this Suvarnalata and look at her videos and photos, in case they can see Sapna's face or get a good mug shot of Irfan/Abdul?

Wouldn't Arjun also demand to see those videos and photos? Assuming that Çamaki wasn't stupid enough to keep evidence of her presence at a crime scene, won't the nonexistence of videos and photos create a more serious problem for Dipak and Suvarnalata to explain? How can Savi think that Dipu showed his 25 years of expertise in thievery with this made-up story?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Daammmnnnn... all these questions. The writers did not consider them 🤣

Why do they go detour in the worst way possible instead of logically going through 😳 how difficult would that be?

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 10 months ago
rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Arjun told Dipesh's parents that because the wedding happened in a hurry, now he has sent invitations to everyone. I guess those are invitations for the pūjā, but who exactly is "everyone" that Arjun invited?

Why did the writers make Savi tell Sharada that Vidyadhar is the name of the man who looked after her when she fainted in the street? It has to be a setup for something. Maybe Arjun will lose his memory and Sharada will find him and tell him his name is Vidyadhar.

Then Arjun will see a photograph of himself and Vidyadhar, captioned "Arjun Kavathekar, chairman of KBS Bank, with his brother Vidyadhar Kavathekar," and Arjun will reason that since he's Vidyadhar, he needs to get in touch with the other man, whom he conjectures to be Arjun.

Arjun will head to the nearest branch of KBS Bank and see Vidyadhar going in. Arjun will call the bank and leave this voicemail: "सांगा अर्जुन कवठेकरला, विद्याधरला भेटायचे आहे." Vidyadhar will hear Arjun's voice, misunderstand the syntax, and run out into traffic, looking for Arjun. He'll get knocked unconscious, so Arjun will take him to the hospital and notify the bank that "Vidyadhar" has had "Arjun" admitted.

So, Vishvambhar and Balaram will show up at "Arjun's" hospital room, ready to finish him off ...

hmm.....nice plot.....and makes me happy that Vidya falls in his own trap.....gets injured atleast....

You do have a point though.....why did Saavi tell Sharda that Arjuns name is "Vidyadhar"...... must be for a later time.... and maybe Sharda looks after Arjun....and maybe Saavi will land in prison just as Vidya had planned. 

Sharda will HAVE to get Arjun to Bhairavgad to prove her daughters innocence..... saavi will get back to Bhima Sadan with an Arjun who doesn't remember but with a Saavi who is now in control of the empire (being a legal heir) and will now give it back to the wicked guys..... she will now realise that the mastermind has been Vidya whom she had so much regard for......

Arjun will be torn between his love for his brother and a wife he doesn't remember much about...... for all we know...Arjun will be on Vidyas team being spiteful against Savi...

Rasika has loads of emotions to display !!

Dipu mentioning about Suvarnalathas dance was silly..... 

He couldve easily said that Savi asked him to prepare delectables since Arjuns best friends parents are here and Arjun had visited them for their daughters marriage.....

As a thief and now a cook he should learn to be more silent....atleast infront of Arjun. 

One question remains..... did the papers that Savi got Arjuns signatures on have her name as POA or the Kavthekar siblings name ?

Coz before Vidya enlightened mama about getting Savi's name as POA he had made docs with the old plan having their names in it.

So is that part still pending or do we assume that mama changed the docs without savis knowledge and savi got the papers signed without even reading them...... (find it ridiculous though)... 

Arjun telling Nanda to unlock her brain and use it - oh, the irony!

Wouldn't a reputable locksmith agree to visit at 6:30 in the morning instead of being available without notice before 1 am? (It was past 12 am when Krishna'i noticed the missing key and Arjun gave her coffee, and Nanda says she saw Savitri and Dipak between 12 and 1 am, which isn't much of a window for the whole household to fall sound asleep, but anyway ...) What kind of daughter-in-law - newlywed, moreover - invites a tradesman into the house while her elders and husband are asleep?

Did the locksmith work for free, or is there proof of payment that Savitri could show along with his contact information? What permanent remedy to the missing key did they discuss?

Why did Savitri keep the golden kalaśa out in the open where anyone could have walked off with it while Krishna'i was bathing? If Savitri had nothing to hide, wouldn't she have kept custody of the valuable item until she could directly give it to Krishna'i?

Why didn't Savitri tell Priya as soon as they woke up, and then go to tell Krishna'i and Arjun discreetly?

Allowing Krishna'i to call out, "Arjun! Vidyadhar! Priya!" (as always, forgetting that she's Balaram's mother too) means that all the servants will know that someone cracked the safe. Arjun should expect Savitri to keep in mind that excitement isn't healthy for Krishna'i right after a heart attack.

"excitement isn't healthy for Krishna'i right after a heart attack"...... 

valid point @BrhannadaArmour...... hahahhaa......

Well....her heart better be strong (with all the stents put in)...coz Vidya is gonna play real mean...... her fav sons life is in danger....from all the others (barring her and Priya) in the house......

I somehow had an inkling that Arjun will not go to Igatpuri.....i thought he wud tell Savi that it is unsafe to tell people in the house exactly where they are going.....coz he def doesn't want trouble there from any of his enemies....

Just hoping that Sharda gives Arjun a coin as a blessing and says that it is their tradition......this will further ensure savi that Pradip is referring to her mother sharda .....

But i so so loved it when Arjun said "who is Deepesh to decide our honeymoon"......that was so sexy !

When Savi comes clean, she can start by telling Arjun that it was Balaram who ordered the ambush during the flag run, and Vishvambhar knew about it.

Arjun should be suspicious of Vishvambhar and Balaram ever since he was attacked while jogging on the hill, almost stabbed during kustī, and ambushed while carrying the flag. He would think that any trip away from home is an opportunity for his enemies to target him.

On the other hand, Arjun has set off for Pune and Mumbai without secrecy on a few occasions. Why should he suspect danger on a honeymoon to Igatpuri? He may have switched to Someshwar because a honeymoon is traditionally Deva-darśana, or just because he wants to share his favourite places with Savitri.

I'm surprised that Savi didn't ask where exactly Sharada was going on her outing.

Arjun suggesting that he could stop the car "right here" was the most risqué dialogue.

Savi's habit of accidentally assaulting Arjun hasn't been cured by marriage. She spat tea in his eyes, just as she had once spilled varaṇa-bhāta on his shirt, and then hurled her cappala at his neck.

How casually Savi picked Arjun's pocket for his handkerchief! Will he ever realize that she picked his pocket to make him waste a whole day searching for his mobile phone?

Arjun's and Savi's facial expressions were hilarious in the scene with Sushama!

After interrogating Arjun so jealously about any hint of romance in his past, Savitri shouldn't hide her own history of beguiling men to steal.