Whom does Vishvambhar consult? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 17

Poll

Who is Vishvambhar's unseen advisor for the plot against Arjun?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Did she counterintuitively predict that whoever had killed Arjun was itching to bring him back to life for some further plot?

Worse than my open-ended question ... Savi told Baby that it would have to be Vishvambhar who brought him home as Arjun. Not Balaram (whose ambush on Arjun during the flag run she never reported), not the mastermind ... Savi was sure that Vishvambhar would think of something to do with an Arjun lookalike.

If Savi didn't want to be the one bringing Baby to Kavathe-Bhairavgad, why did she meet him in a restaurant where anyone could recognize them?

How did Savi make sure that Vishvambhar reached Kolhapur on his search for Arjun's body?

Baby's parlance "parastrī ladies" is funny - redundant and misused as a singular!

It reminds me of a question I read on an internet forum 20+ years ago: "Why are female Hindu girls always forced to marry their own kind?"

To which, naturally, I replied, "I've never heard of female Hindu girls being forced to marry other female Hindu girls."

In Savi's flashback to Krishna'i's bedside, her audible thought referred to Baby as Arjun! "पण अर्जुनला कसं कळलं कुठलं औषध आणायचंय ते?"

Phadake used to endure Arjun's pranks meekly; now he's willing to prank Arjun for Savi. Not as bad as that time he allowed Savi to embezzle Rs. 5 lakh that Vidyadhar paid to the hitman ...

Savi's last line was a warning to the audience: until she identifies the mastermind, the show must go on, and maybe no further. The writers who killed off Arjun instead of allowing his power struggle with Vidyadhar to continue openly may not have ideas for the story after Vidyadhar is exposed to Savi.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

They should end the serial after the "betrayal" of Vidyadhar is found. It's stretched too much already

Also,.I don't like Neil's new look, it doesn't do justice to the earlier cutenesssmiley19

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
This new baby character is not doing justice to Indraneil.... He is too smart for that sillyness..... I also strongly feel that baby is the real Arjun.... at times he speaks just like Arjun with the same conviction.... especially with his replies to Krishna'i..... Maybe he wants to catch Vidyadhar red handed and then hand him to the police .....thats why this new avatar.... he cant confide to Saavi either coz she cant control her emotions and finally Vidya will come to know....