Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Any intelligent person will wonder why she didn't go to his wife with the lawyer.

I must not be intelligent, because it makes perfect sense to me. Every minute that Arjun spends in a jail cell, police could torture him, criminals could attack him, his mental health could suffer, the mat could give him lice, the food could give him an ulcer, the mosquitoes could give him malaria, the walls could give him leprosy ... Of course, Manali's focus was on getting the lawyer and the bail money to the police station.

Manali doesn't have Savi's phone number. She doesn't know which courtyard Savi is plastering with cowdung today, or which storekeeper is still willing to let Savi buy on credit. So, instead of making a detour to Rama's shed to check if Savi's at home, or dropping by Bhima Sadan to apprise Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, Priya etc., Manali decided to let Arjun tell them himself that he's all right.

I hope that Vidyadhar is involved with Manali and this track gives a clue to Saavi about his real face.

That's an interesting idea. Vidyadhar could want Arjun to break up with Savi before Savi discovers her birth story. Then Arjun will remain poor and Savi will need comfort from her advisor Vidyadhar.

Who gave Arjun the idea to go to Ākkācī Khānāvaḷa for lunch that day?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yesterday Rasika was on fire!!! The way she conveyed so many emotions in that single minute shot after Krishna'i left! smiley32smiley41 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Yesterday Rasika was on fire!!! The way she conveyed so many emotions in that single minute shot after Krishna'i left! smiley32smiley41 

i didnt see the episode........ they are gonna ruin Arjun's character badly..

anjs thumbnail

didnt watch the episode again...... just saw the clip they shared on insta..... Manali tar aaglaavi nighali...... she told Arjun about how Saavi berated Krishnai in the hospital........ so its obvious she is NEGATIVE........

anyhow, her mere presence is getting on my nerves, so i will happily skip the episodes till she is there.......

It seems the actress'es previous character was also of aag lavi in another show....... everyone who commented on the insta post was bashing her previous character for continuing the same here.....

But these leads were supposed to be intelligent, right ? that is why they were different, so what happened now ? it seems Saavi is also angry with Arjun, cause she thinks he lied about the interview and went to meet Manali...... Arjun is obvious angry cause of Manali's aag lave giri...... ata bhadka udnaar motha.....

Manali's sudden view of Arjun as a prize when he's living hand-to-mouth ... Manali thinking of Savi as her opponent ... Manali anticipating that Arjun will give up on his marriage just because his loyal wife insulted his mother in a stressful situation ... all of it is hard to believe unless anjs is right - Manali is working for Vidyadhar or some other enemy of Arjun who has told her all about Savi's fraud.

Vidyadhar might have convinced Manali that he is working to reinstate Arjun and wants him to move on with a nice girl. When Manali discovers that Vidyadhar is reinstating Savi and leaving Manali holding the empty bag Arjun, will Manali turn on Vidyadhar like a stepped-on-tail snake?

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

anyhow, her mere presence is getting on my nerves, so i will happily skip the episodes till she is there.......

But these leads were supposed to be intelligent, right ? that is why they were different, so what happened now ? it seems Saavi is also angry with Arjun, cause she thinks he lied about the interview and went to meet Manali...... Arjun is obvious angry cause of Manali's aag lave giri...... ata bhadka udnaar motha.....

I have stopped watching the show too......they are turning the story into the same old grind.... same 3rd angle... same angry husband who dislikes his wife....and same wife who has left her intelligence in her maher !

Saavi is a strong character...... but love has made her so weak..... this is difficult to digest !

Manali is going to make the show hit rock bottom if her negativity continues...... sad....such a good plot being ruined !

don't like don't like ...... 😞

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

I have stopped watching the show too......they are turning the story into the same old grind.... same 3rd angle... same angry husband who dislikes his wife....and same wife who has left her intelligence in her maher !

Saavi is a strong character...... but love has made her so weak..... this is difficult to digest !

Manali is going to make the show hit rock bottom if her negativity continues...... sad....such a good plot being ruined !

don't like don't like ...... 😞

as per the new promo, Manali showed her true face to Saavi..... wonder what plans the cv's have..... seems like Saavi will try to warn Arjun and he will hate her some more....

Honestly some people on insta says that Arjun loves only Saavi... while that is true and eventually they will be together as a couple, at the moment, post the revelation, it seemed to me that Arjun has stopped loving Saavi...... he has completely forgotten the way she saved his life so many times......... agreed he may doubt the other attacks as he doesnt know if Saavi planned those to look like his savior, but anyone can say that she will not take his bullet if SHE was faking her love........ but it seems Arjun has gotten amnesia and forgot that time when she was fighting for her life in the ICU..........

infact they have completely skipped that case........ Arjun so easily left the guy who tried to kill him and almost killed Saavi........ Did that case ever reach a conclusion ?? No it didnt..........

they have so many holes in the plot...... when Saavi went back home, why didnt Arjun go to bring her back rather then sulking in his house ?? he knew where she stays, right ??

Saavi stopped thinking about Pradeep and Sharada being from kavthe bhairav gad......

And the most important question....... Krishnai's husband Mr Kavthekar was a newly joined manager when Arjun and Saavi were born......so in 27-28 years, a selfish moron, who was ready to sell his son balram to pass off as khopade for money, became such a big saint, that they named the entire village after him ?? kavthe-bharavgad ??  who are these people kidding.......

Villages are not named by taking कर off the end of surnames. Surnames originate from adding कर to a place name.

Bhalachandra spent his early life outside Kavathe-Bhairavgad, using the surname Kavathekar because his family was from there. The surname suggests that his family was prominent in the village, and this may have helped him to impress Bhima and her father.

Nobody named Kavathe-Bhairavgad after Bhalachandra.

By the way, "moron" refers to a specific IQ range and using this word as an insult is considered disability-shaming. The word "fool" doesn't have this problem.

You are right about the plotholes, but Arjun's actions have made it clear that he still loves Savi. He howls when she's injured, looks after her bruises in her sleep, feels excited to tell her that he was able to touch Krishna'i's feet, doesn't want her to do hard work to support him, feels guilt about slapping her before anyone reproaches him, and wants to find her when she has left him. Arjun hasn't forgotten that Savi was ready to die for him, and he sees every day how she cheerfully shares his poverty and protects him. The problem is that Arjun feels ashamed of being fooled by Savi.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saw todays promo ..... Arjun has gone crazy... dude what happened to all the overflowing love you once had for your wife.

(Any why was the water filter empty when you banged it on the floor ? ) 

[;-P] 😊

You have forgiven your mother for disowning you but not forgiven your wife for the deceit. Wife has shown remorse.... what more do you want ?

This serial is following that movie "Animal" and making an animal out of a lovely boy !

Writers... you guys have gone berserk ..... uve made such a hotch potch of such a beautiful story......  too many negative characters are spoiling the broth !

Sorry but i only watch the promo these days..... don't want to waste my time on this serial anymore !!

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Saw todays promo ..... Arjun has gone crazy... dude what happened to all the overflowing love you once had for your wife.

(Any why was the water filter empty when you banged it on the floor ? ) 

[;-P] 😊

You have forgiven your mother for disowning you but not forgiven your wife for the deceit. Wife has shown remorse.... what more do you want ?

This serial is following that movie "Animal" and making an animal out of a lovely boy !

Writers... you guys have gone berserk ..... uve made such a hotch potch of such a beautiful story......  too many negative characters are spoiling the broth !

Sorry but i only watch the promo these days..... don't want to waste my time on this serial anymore !!

I didnt see the promo, but i get the gist. the main thing is that this same woman who he refuses to forgive, had actually risked her life for him. Something that even his so called mother never did....