NEW PROMO | "Beti janam se nahi, karam se hoti hai."

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1580889510266556416

Lets discuss here. 

Nowadays, a lot of people dont live in the same house as their parents due to a variety of legitimate reasons, and that is fine. But to come back with ulterior means of usurping property, instead of to take care of a mother who has waited almost forever for their return, makes me as a viewer so uncomfortable. Radha Kaku recognising their motives and not giving them any bhav is great, but will Pushpa fall in their trap? 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Seems unlikely for Pushpa to fall in a trap, she knows people but can't say for sure if she has a soft spot considering its Radha kaku's children 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Seems unlikely for Pushpa to fall in a trap, she knows people but can't say for sure if she has a soft spot considering its Radha kaku's children 

Yeah, by falling in a trap I mean they can pretend they are well-intentioned in front of Pushpa and get her to ask Kaku to atleast listen to them once. Abhi she is refusing to acknowledge their presence altogether so they are not able to do any chipdi chupdi tactics. And maybe if that does not work, they might convince the chawl people that Pushpa is doing so much for Kaku because she has ulterior motives and wants to be part of the legacy.

kavya1994 thumbnail

I don't think Pushpa will fall in their trap but if they show her falling in their trap then I think they can connect it to Rashi's hatred for Aryan. They can show how it's not always right to give second chance to wrongdoers, sometimes it can backfires at you only and can justify Rashi's reaction. Though maybe Rashi is wrong about Aryan this time but her behaviour towards Aryan, arguments with her mother for that reason and her warning to Pushpa not to trust him was not unreasonable.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

I don't think Pushpa will fall in their trap but if they show her falling in their trap then I think they can connect it to Rashi's hatred for Aryan. They can show how it's not always right to give second chance to wrongdoers, sometimes it can backfires at you only and can justify Rashi's reaction. Though maybe Rashi is wrong about Aryan this time but her behaviour towards Aryan, arguments with her mother for that reason and her warning to Pushpa not to trust him was not unreasonable.

I like your train of thought! You brought up such a wonderful irony 💯​

They can show Pushpa realising that Rashi's logic of "Chor ko apne ghar mehman nahi banate, uski fitrat hai, wo kuch na kuch chura ke le hi jaata hai.." does sometimes hold true and it is sometimes best to let things be as they are than to try to fix them. And on the other side, if by chance Aryan helps them out in any way if they get caught up in some scenario, even Rashi will come to realise he has really changed and it is fine to give second chances to someone if they are willing to put it into action and work towards improving themselves. This way, both mother and daughter are showcasing the two sides.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Do you think we will get to see change of heart of Kaku's kids at the end of this track?

suet thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't think so. Should wait and watch. It's not necessary that every body change.

Edited by suet - 1 years ago
Ocean_bluez thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1580789773999828992

Lets discuss here. 

Nowadays, a lot of people dont live in the same house as their parents due to a variety of legitimate reasons, and that is fine. But to come back with ulterior means of usurping property, instead of to take care of a mother who has waited almost forever for their return, makes me as a viewer so uncomfortable. Radha Kaku recognising their motives and not giving them any bhav is great, but will Pushpa fall in their trap? 

I think Pushpa will fall into their trap thinking that they're  good people....idk something  about  this track makes me uneasy ...i always hate these kinds of backstabbing children tropes...I'm  going to skip this track...

Ocean_bluez thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Do you think we will get to see change of heart of Kaku's kids at the end of this track?

No...judging from the promo it looks like they won't have a change of heart.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

I think Pushpa will fall into their trap thinking that they're good people....idk something  about  this track makes me uneasy ...i always hate these kinds of backstabbing children tropes...I'm  going to skip this track...

Yes ofcourse, it is your right as a viewer to choose to not watch anything that makes you uneasy or uncomfortable, please do what is best for your mental health. Based on what the other members pointed out, Pushpa has seen life, so it is hard to outright fool her, but she might try to change them to become better and fail. But more than Pushpa, they might convince Bapodra to go against Kaku since it might be the son paying the rent now and state how Pushpa is trying to usurp their property. That will be painful to watch. Then Pushpa will possibly take Radha Kaku to her home and show what a real daughter means. If such a scenario occurs, would love to see you back to discuss 👍🏼

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

No...judging from the promo it looks like they won't have a change of heart.

Possibly they might be shamed and will leave at the end after being shooed away.